Author Topic: Sarah Palin was right! Krugman admits there are "death panels" in HCR Bill  (Read 12767 times)

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
Re: Sarah Palin was right! Krugman admits there are "death panels" in HCR Bill
« Reply #75 on: February 07, 2013, 04:49:38 AM »
Once the GOVERNMENT starts making HEALTH CARE decisions you know you are in trouble.  How can anyone not grasp this?  Just stick their heads in the sand I guess.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #76 on: February 07, 2013, 09:06:59 AM »
Once the GOVERNMENT starts making HEALTH CARE decisions you know you are in trouble.  How can anyone not grasp this?  Just stick their heads in the sand I guess.

Yup its much better done at the hands of private insurance corp who's goal is to get max profit NOT to keep you healthy ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #77 on: February 07, 2013, 09:11:22 AM »
Yup its much better done at the hands of private insurance corp who's goal is to get max profit NOT to keep you healthy ::)

That I what thugcare does.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: February 07, 2013, 01:26:01 PM »
That I what thugcare does.

Thats the system.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: February 07, 2013, 11:34:56 PM »
Insurance gives you WHAT YOU PAYED FOR, what is in the contract.  Sounds like you have never even had private insurance...  You are confusing health insurance with GOVT CARE.  With govt you get what you get, take it or leave it.

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 08, 2013, 04:51:27 AM »
Insurance gives you WHAT YOU PAYED FOR, what is in the contract.  Sounds like you have never even had private insurance...  You are confusing health insurance with GOVT CARE.  With govt you get what you get, take it or leave it.

Yep you get only whats in the contract.

So lets hope you are covered.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: February 08, 2013, 05:27:49 AM »
Yep you get only whats in the contract.

So lets hope you are covered.

There is no "lets hope" - you just read the contract first.  If you have good private health cover it will give you a lot more than any public scheme ever will.

I find it interesting that you are anti private health insurance, when you have obviously never had it. 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 08, 2013, 07:23:36 AM »
There is no "lets hope" - you just read the contract first.  If you have good private health cover it will give you a lot more than any public scheme ever will.

I find it interesting that you are anti private health insurance, when you have obviously never had it. 

Im not anti anything if it works.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #83 on: February 08, 2013, 07:46:37 AM »

Have you ever had private health coverage?? Claim denials happen all the time and one of the biggest parts of "Obamacare" was making the appeals process more transparent and consumer-friendly. Insurers drop customers or roll back coverage of customers all the time if they are deemed potentially too expensive. Some insurers deny customers first claim almost as a matter of course. I can't speak for whork's position, but if he's making the argument that the big insurance is already rife with every single problem the right is screeching about, then he's right.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #84 on: February 08, 2013, 07:48:21 AM »
Have you ever had private health coverage?? Claim denials happen all the time and one of the biggest parts of "Obamacare" was making the appeals process more transparent and consumer-friendly. Insurers drop customers or roll back coverage of customers all the time if they are deemed potentially too expensive. Some insurers deny customers first claim almost as a matter of course. I can't speak for whork's position, but if he's making the argument that the big insurance is already rife with every single problem the right is screeching about, then he's right.

Who gives a shit now since millions wont have any isurance at all and just be paying the Fine cough cough cough I meant tax? 

whork

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #85 on: February 08, 2013, 11:26:28 AM »
Who gives a shit now since millions wont have any isurance at all and just be paying the Fine cough cough cough I meant tax? 

You do.