Author Topic: Wedding guest shoots himself in the head playing Russian Roulette (video)  (Read 7436 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Lol, Darwin Award Winner right there, video after the article

A WEDDING guest was arrested after a man was seriously wounded playing Russian roulette in front of a horrified bride and groom.

The guest was giving a toast at the wedding in Astrakhan, Russia, when he pretended he was playing the deadly game, holding a gun against his head and firing the weapon he supposedly thought was empty.

When he gave the gun to another guest, it turned out he had been tragically wrong.

The second guest fired the handgun against his head and dropped to ground as a rubber bullet exploded into his skull.

In a video clip of the Russian roulette wedding incident posted on the web, the first guest can be seen standing in shock for a split second after the shot is fired.

A TV report shows scenes of panic as the man falls to the ground and someone shouts, "Are you mad?"

The second guest's condition was later described as "very poor" after doctors removed the bullet from his skull.

The man has reportedly suffered brain damage and paralysis.

The first guest, who produced the handgun at the wedding, was arrested.

"I wanted to perform my party trick," he said.

"I expected lots of applause after I did it and never guess someone would repeat it."

He insisted he had taken out all the bullets before doing his party "trick".

Police said the man is due to appear in court over the incident.

Russian roulette was thought to have originated in Tsarist Russia when prison officials would force inmates to play while betting on who would die.

Years later, during the Russian Revolution, officers would play the game in front of comrades.

Some were suicidal. Others, perhaps like the victim in this case, just wanted to prove their bravery.

[/youtube]

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Lol, Darwin Award Winner right there, video after the article

A WEDDING guest was arrested after a man was seriously wounded playing Russian roulette in front of a horrified bride and groom.

The guest was giving a toast at the wedding in Astrakhan, Russia, when he pretended he was playing the deadly game, holding a gun against his head and firing the weapon he supposedly thought was empty.

When he gave the gun to another guest, it turned out he had been tragically wrong.

The second guest fired the handgun against his head and dropped to ground as a rubber bullet exploded into his skull.

In a video clip of the Russian roulette wedding incident posted on the web, the first guest can be seen standing in shock for a split second after the shot is fired.

A TV report shows scenes of panic as the man falls to the ground and someone shouts, "Are you mad?"

The second guest's condition was later described as "very poor" after doctors removed the bullet from his skull.

The man has reportedly suffered brain damage and paralysis.

The first guest, who produced the handgun at the wedding, was arrested.

"I wanted to perform my party trick," he said.

"I expected lots of applause after I did it and never guess someone would repeat it."

He insisted he had taken out all the bullets before doing his party "trick".

Police said the man is due to appear in court over the incident.

Russian roulette was thought to have originated in Tsarist Russia when prison officials would force inmates to play while betting on who would die.

Years later, during the Russian Revolution, officers would play the game in front of comrades.

Some were suicidal. Others, perhaps like the victim in this case, just wanted to prove their bravery.

[/youtube]

clearly a bb.com member

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
 :o
S

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
I wish that i could have attended that beautiful wedding.  :o
D

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
russian roullette with an automatic?????

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
yes, I think they were missing the point of the game.
You would think russians would know how to play russian roulette. ??? ???
A

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?

That's what I thought - the odds aren't very good with an auto :P

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
You would think russians would know how to play russian roulette. ??? ???
;D

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
If you look really close, the first guy doesn't even pull the trigger. Second dude must have missed that?

I suspect murder!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

Didn't think about that... HAHAHA  ;D
S

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
clearly a bb.com member
You ever played Russian Roulette disturbia?

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
 Russian people are fucking crazy. They are like wild west characters from the 1880s, just rough and gritty mother fuckers.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Russian people are fucking crazy. They are like wild west characters from the 1880s, just rough and gritty mother fuckers.
Vodka and guns dont mix.

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
I lived with Russians for while in Eastern Europe for over a year. They litteraly drank 3-4 shots of cognac for breakfast on weekend mornings. but only 1 during the weekdays.  Every night at dinner it was at least 2 glasses of strong wine and a shot or 2 of vodka.  There were 2 half ton barrels full of wine in the basement, and 6, 10 liter glass jars filled with homemade distilled vodka.  This was the case for almost every adult male in the neighborhood.  The guy I lived with never drank water, and he took plastic bottles of wine with him when going out to work in the fields.  Most of the men looked to be in thier 60's and they were in their 40's.  Seeing guy'd face down, shitfaced in the road in the middle of the day was commonplace.  and so was seeing young children running around unattended while thier parents where at home loaded. Luckily I didn't know anyone there who owned a handgun. 

I bassicaly stopped drinking alcohol after leaving this country (still a beer or 3 here and there),  as I was so disgusted with the commonplace alcoholism and degredation of their society.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance

I guess the wedding ended with a bang. 
Hope the groom won't have trouble pulling the trigger during the honeymoon.

David M

• Getbig II
one less russian, a good thing
Team MEL