Author Topic: Now that Obama took over School Loans, a reminder why tutions are so high.  (Read 1724 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
One of his best clips ever. 

kcballer

• Getbig V
  • In you I feel so pretty, In you I taste God
Tuition rates are already sky high, i don't see how Obama could have caused the ever increasing tuition fees prior to him even being president.  But hey lets blame him cause he's a communist right?
Abandon every hope...

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Did you watch the clip?

BTW - obama is robbing students 4.5% to pay for ObamaCare. 

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
I don't really agree with charging students 4.5 or 4.8% to fund healthcare. Also, student loans are deferred so calculating healthcare cost funding under those circumstances seems pretty aggressive.

The rate will still be much lower than private student loans or what most people would qualify for. There are definitely people this lower rate will help.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I don't really agree with charging students 4.5 or 4.8% to fund healthcare. Also, student loans are deferred so calculating healthcare cost funding under those circumstances seems pretty aggressive.

The rate will still be much lower than private student loans or what most people would qualify for. There are definitely people this lower rate will help.

Did you watch the clip?

The rate of interest really is irrelevent, look att he basic cost itself, which is outpacing the rate of inflation.  Why? 

The same exact reason why homes went to insane levels that could not be sustained.  The availability of credit backed by the govt.   

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
Quote=33367

To sell his video and those ridiculous shorts.  He needs to cut the techno crap and throw up some Slayer or Hatebreed, shave his head and grow a goatee and change everything.  No more hip hop garbage, just pure brutality.

Otherwise, the circus shall continue.

Great post 333367....

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Did you watch the clip?

The rate of interest really is irrelevent, look att he basic cost itself, which is outpacing the rate of inflation.  Why? 

The same exact reason why homes went to insane levels that could not be sustained.  The availability of credit backed by the govt.   

He has some valid points but it's probably too late to for many Americans to live on real income. Best case scenario, IMO, cut spending while growing the economy so things balance out over time.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Quote=33367

To sell his video and those ridiculous shorts.  He needs to cut the techno crap and throw up some Slayer or Hatebreed, shave his head and grow a goatee and change everything.  No more hip hop garbage, just pure brutality.

Otherwise, the circus shall continue.

Great post 333367....

I like Hatebreed.  isnt Jamie Jasta from your area? 

Tito24

• Getbig V

I like Hatebreed.  isnt Jamie Jasta from your area? 
Jamey Jasta (born James Shanahan; August 7, 1977) is an American musician from New Haven, Connecticut, best known as the lead vocalist of the metalcore band ...

I went to school in New Haven..However, i don't know of any jamie Jasta.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Jamey Jasta (born James Shanahan; August 7, 1977) is an American musician from New Haven, Connecticut, best known as the lead vocalist of the metalcore band ...

I went to school in New Haven..However, i don't know of any jamie Jasta.

I listen to them when I work out.  

Tito24

• Getbig V
I listen to them when I work out.  

To hardcore for my tastes, way to chaotic.