Author Topic: McNabb to Oakland?  (Read 4025 times)

regmac

• Getbig V
McNabb to Oakland?
« on: March 30, 2010, 03:54:21 PM »
 :D    I am all for it.    But I wonder if he knows TO may be headed there.
((-::

regmac

• Getbig V
Re: McNabb to Oakland?
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 04:05:13 PM »
McNabb is arguably the 4th best qb in the league....but he may be the best to have never won the title.  But I know no Dallas, Redskin, or Giant fan will complain if he leaves the EAST!

body88

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 05:21:20 PM »
Please no. The Patriots have Oak's first rounder in 2011 (which will be a top five pick if Russel starts).

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 06:35:52 PM »
Would be a horrible thing to do to McNabb after all he's done for that franchise.  You would think the Vikings would get off Favre's jock and make this trade. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2010, 06:51:55 PM »
Please no. The Patriots have Oak's first rounder in 2011 (which will be a top five pick if Russel starts).
Well they should have spoken to Jerry first.  We wanted Seymour!  And I am SURE he wanted to play for Dallas.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2010, 06:57:06 PM »
Would be a horrible thing to do to McNabb after all he's done for that franchise.  You would think the Vikings would get off Favre's jock and make this trade. 
There has probably never been a QB the Eagle fans supported.  Not Jaws (won the NFC Champs) Randall (top playmaker) or McNabb (who also took them to the Super Bowl.  But if he HAS to go....the Dallas fans will pay his moving expenses, The Skin fans will pay for his temporary housing and the Gmen fans will pay for  the GOING AWAY party! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2010, 07:06:17 PM »
There has probably never been a QB the Eagle fans supported.  Not Jaws (won the NFC Champs) Randall (top playmaker) or McNabb (who also took them to the Super Bowl.  But if he HAS to go....the Dallas fans will pay his moving expenses, The Skin fans will pay for his temporary housing and the Gmen fans will pay for  the GOING AWAY party! :D :D :D :D :D :D

lol.   :)

Not just a Super Bowl, but five (?) NFC Championship games.  I've argued on this board that he has been the best QB in the NFL the past ten years after Brady and Manning.   

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2010, 07:12:02 PM »
lol.   :)

Not just a Super Bowl, but five (?) NFC Championship games.  I've argued on this board that he has been the best QB in the NFL the past ten years after Brady and Manning.   
I have to agree with you. He's been a tough one.   He's everything the Vikes though Culpepper would have been.  With less talent!  My only problem with Donovan is he's always wanted the glory to himself....he felt uncomfortable when OWENS became the new jersey every one had to get....he's not too happy when Vick's name is brought up either.   But I guess he feels he's earned all of Philly.   Hell he even chased out Allen Iverson once!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2010, 08:17:55 PM »
McNabb is arguably the 4th best qb in the league....but he may be the best to have never won the title.  But I know no Dallas, Redskin, or Giant fan will complain if he leaves the EAST!
LOL all thats gonna do is let kolb start and you will just get beat by another houstonian...sad but you just cant get away from us  ;)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 05:25:26 AM »

LOL. That would certainly throw a monkeywrench into the equation, wouldn't it? Oakland might win 3-4 more games. Mcnabb is that good by himself.

Still baffling how Oakland gave up a 1st rounder for Seymour. But then again we are talking about the Oakland Raiders. Time for Al Davis to seriously back off and enjoy his grandpa golden years. So sad to see someone so out of touch with contemporary methods of running a modern day NFL franchise. That entire team is a mess of shitty draft selections and overpaid free agents nobody else wanted. Janikowski actually looks like their best draft choice from the last 10 years. And he was a fucking kicker selected in the 1st round!!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 10:57:39 AM »
LOL all thats gonna do is let kolb start and you will just get beat by another houstonian...sad but you just cant get away from us  ;)
In LA terms, in Texas, the Texans are the Clippers and the Cowboys are the Lakers.  I think my point says it all.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 11:05:40 AM »
LOL. That would certainly throw a monkeywrench into the equation, wouldn't it? Oakland might win 3-4 more games. Mcnabb is that good by himself.

Still baffling how Oakland gave up a 1st rounder for Seymour. But then again we are talking about the Oakland Raiders. Time for Al Davis to seriously back off and enjoy his grandpa golden years. So sad to see someone so out of touch with contemporary methods of running a modern day NFL franchise. That entire team is a mess of shitty draft selections and overpaid free agents nobody else wanted. Janikowski actually looks like their best draft choice from the last 10 years. And he was a fucking kicker selected in the 1st round!!
Raiders have lots of talent all around.   Their backfield can be as good a 3 headed mosnter like Dallas's if not better.   McFadden just needs to start running like the guy they drafted....so does Bush.   Ellis was a major upgrade from what I heard but wants to come back to Dallas "just because".  But Oakland just needs the right coach and they are set.   Every since FLORES left    they really were never comfortable with a coach.  Al may have much to do with that  but  he's not leaving till the Grim Reaper is ready.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2010, 02:06:17 PM »
I think Oakland could turn it around bigtime, with the right coach, like Regmac said.  They certainly have some talent on both sides of the ball. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2010, 02:08:26 PM »
I think Oakland could turn it around bigtime, with the right coach, like Regmac said.  They certainly have some talent on both sides of the ball. 
If they get McNabb then they might do something besides kick field goals, Al Davis approved.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2010, 03:38:21 PM »
If they get McNabb then they might do something besides kick field goals, Al Davis approved.
They really need a new stadium !   That place is such a dump!   I went there last preseason.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 31, 2010, 03:39:14 PM »
They really need a new stadium !   That place is such a dump!   I went there last preseason.   
Al is running out of money, "just win baby" aint working.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2010, 03:45:10 PM »
Al is running out of money, "just win baby" aint working.
Well whoever owns the Athletics can pitch in.   

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 31, 2010, 03:46:48 PM »
Well whoever owns the Athletics can pitch in.   
Rolly Finger maybe can help ;D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 31, 2010, 03:50:35 PM »
Rolly Finger maybe can help ;D
Or maybe the Raiders can make buddies with SF and get a room together like MOST MEN IN FRISCO!!!!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 31, 2010, 03:51:47 PM »
Or maybe the Raiders can make buddies with SF and get a room together like MOST MEN IN FRISCO!!!!
:D

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 31, 2010, 06:34:34 PM »
In LA terms, in Texas, the Texans are the Clippers and the Cowboys are the Lakers.  I think my point says it all.
well everybody other than cowboys fans do hate them so they are alot like the lakers  ;)

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 10:59:06 AM »
well everybody other than cowboys fans do hate them so they are alot like the lakers  ;)
Fine   perfect combination  Both  hated for all the good reasons!

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 11:00:50 AM »
And everybody other than Texan fans pity them so they are alot like the Clippers ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 03:20:39 PM »
And everybody other than Texan fans pity them so they are alot like the Clippers ;)
LOL you will hate us even more than you do now after we kick your ass again this year

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 03:26:45 PM »
LOL you will hate us even more than you do now after we kick your ass again this year
No    If we lose, I'll blame my QB and  secondary like I always do.  We have no more excuses for losing any games! We're the DALLAS COWBOYS for Christ sakes!