Author Topic: Giving up...when u feel u should..........................................?  (Read 4073 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
2days ago ...3 of my routers in my lab lost connection died.....i've been working nite and day to fix them but they cant be....to top it all  my car died.....i'm so tired i caN HARDLY keep awake......and i'm sooo fuckiing pissed....

i sooooooooo wanted it to stay the status quo  .....but yanno what.....its nice to vent this on getbig..... 8)
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
2days ago ...3 of my routers in my lab lost connection died.....i've been working nite and day to fix them but they cant be....to top it all  my car died.....i'm so tired i caN HARDLY keep awake......and i'm sooo fuckiing pissed....

i sooooooooo wanted it to stay the status quo  .....but yanno what.....its nice to vent this on getbig..... 8)
nude pics of the golden girls, or im calling bullshit!!!

bench

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
I recommend a vigorous jackoff session TA.  You will feel better  8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
that CCIE will be the crowning achievement of the first half of your life, man.

Or, if you quit, it will the biggest regret of the first half of your life when you're a senile old man looking back.

Keep on kicking ass, doing what you do.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
gawd...this is exactly what i need....thnx rob..bench...

rob........maybe i will look back on this and say....no biggie...but if a router crashes man....its like the end of the world for me...i intend to get a part time job to replace these routers......this once...i DONT want my rich parents helping me

(o i had MTU set as 1516 for dot1q which made it go bye b ye)

and yes i will be taking the bus....
carpe` vaginum!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.

So what have you found so far hardware issue on all 3 seems a bit weird, configuration or service provider issue? Yea those days piss me off had one last week car battery and motorcycle battery dead and my laptop wouldnt boot. I just got drunk.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
So what have you found so far hardware issue on all 3 seems a bit weird, configuration or service provider issue? Yea those days piss me off had one last week car battery and motorcycle battery dead and my laptop wouldnt boot. I just got drunk.
\

i cant console in......i have the term server configured perfect man.....i'm not a damn noob....i'm a CCIE candidite for fucks sake......this IS a hardware problem......sometimes i just feel like quitting man

if it wasn't for the fact thaT my girl ws depending on me.....i would haver
carpe` vaginum!

Army of One

• Getbig V
\

i cant console in......i have the term server configured perfect man.....i'm not a damn noob....i'm a CCIE candidite for fucks sake......this IS a hardware problem......sometimes i just feel like quitting man

Cant you reset the firmware and reflash it?

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
Cant you reset the firmware and reflash it?

nope....tried .....

i think the con ports r bad :(
and the damn IOS had no bugs.....i checked...i thought it ws the term server....but no....i cant directly console into it :(

trust me.....i did EVERYTHING possible...
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
\

i am going surfing until i have to be at work at 4am...........when you get your shit figured out you can come too 8)

bench

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
i am going surfing until i have to be at work at 4am...........when you get your shit figured out you can come too 8)

bench

i love that song.....

but being a ccie is a lonely job.....YOU R IT.....the last line ....1 way or the next....i HAVE to fix this.... :(
carpe` vaginum!

Army of One

• Getbig V

nope....tried .....

i think the con ports r bad :(
and the damn IOS had no bugs.....i checked...i thought it ws the term server....but no....i cant directly console into it :(

trust me.....i did EVERYTHING possible...

Post up the name of the router

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
i love that song.....

but being a ccie is a lonely job.....YOU R IT.....the last line ....1 way or the next....i HAVE to fix this.... :(
oh yeah....well i got stitches in my hand yesterday, then took them out and liquid stitched my hand together......EPIC ;D

but seriously though...good luck with your nerd stuff......and i will scream out your name when i cum...if i have sex!!!

bench

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

its a 2600 series with a 12.4t...not mainline.....do u want the actual OS file...man i checked online....it does not have bugs....hey if u want me to tftp it to u i can!
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

but seriously though...good luck with your nerd stuff......and i will scream out your name when i cum...if i have sex!!!

bench

carpe vaginum eh! 8)
carpe` vaginum!

Army of One

• Getbig V
its a 2600 series with a 12.4t...not mainline.....do u want the actual OS file...man i checked online....it does not have bugs....hey if u want me to tftp it to u i can!

I know a little about networking, a quick google shows me its a little out of my league, my custom firmware wrt54g is about as advanced as I get  :D

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You can call me gay and laugh etc but this short clip is awesome.

Army of One

• Getbig V

You're gay LOL

James Blunt

• Getbig IV

I think some good old fashioned marijuana smoking would help you. It's like the effects of that video x1000000. You'll wonder why the fuck you were sad/depressed in the first place. And on top of that enjoy everything that life has to do with.  ;D

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!

go get you some beer and a bucket of KFC , put on a wife beater , sit on the sofa and watch sanford and son then fall asleep with a chicken leg in your right hand and empty beer cans all over the floor.......this helps.

...lol..nah I know what you mean when crap goes haywire...when is your CCIE lab?

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
This will keep your spirits up.  Just think no matter how bad things might look for you, look at Goodrum.  You could be him.
No Worries 4 me

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
This will keep your spirits up.  Just think no matter how bad things might look for you, look at Goodrum.  You could be him.

You two should seriously just go get a room and have a 5 week long fuck session.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!

its a 2600 xm

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
...when is your CCIE lab?

for the problem...i actually am gonna send the routers back and the person that sold em will replace em for me...

i'll prolly be read for the lab septemberish :-\

right now i'm in the middle of a 10 hr on demand BGP lecture >:( >:(
carpe` vaginum!