Author Topic: Justified.  (Read 23596 times)

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
Justified.
« on: March 30, 2010, 08:07:09 PM »
Anyone else watching this show 8)

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
Re: Justified.
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2010, 09:04:55 PM »
I am.

Very good so far. Has a lot of potential. 8)

Olyphant is a pretty good actor. I remember when he was the killer in Scream 2.

He's come a long way.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2010, 09:42:17 PM »
I like it so far.  FX shows usually are good and they don't cancel shows after one year.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2010, 10:55:02 PM »
I'm about to watch the 3rd ep. I'm not sold yet. i'll give this another go & I'll see if I want to watch the rest of it

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 12:11:18 AM »
I'm about to watch the 3rd ep. I'm not sold yet. i'll give this another go & I'll see if I want to watch the rest of it
it's off to a slow start for an FX series but they usually don't let you down.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 07:37:44 AM »
I like it.it has a good dry sense of humor to the show.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 09:54:18 AM »
I'm hooked 8)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 10:20:58 AM »
I'm still watching but not hooked. So far they're doing the ordinary new cop show.  There's not much of a larger picture developing yet.  This is out of line for FX.  They need to get a drama that develops and one that makes us go, "OH WTF!!!!"  So far this is a waste of talent.  I like the characters, they just need to mix it up and put something more interesting in.  So far this has been nothing but, see the bad guy, catch the bad guy....  We've had 30 years of that and they broke from it with The Shield which was awesome but now they're going to go back to the same recipe of the last 30 years ???  If it stays like that, no thanks...

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 06:35:13 PM »
THIS JUST IN: I’m happy to report that FX has renewed Justified for a 13-episode second season.

Since premiering in March, the acclaimed Timothy Olyphant drama has averaged a strong 3.4 million viewers. It ranks as this this year’s No. 1 new series on basic cable among men 18-49 (1.1 million).

The season 1 finale airs June 6.

The fancy press release is below…

Justice has been served, as FX has ordered another season of its newest critically acclaimed hit drama series Justified, picking up a 13-episode second season, today announced John Landgraf, President and General Manager of FX Networks.  Six all new episodes remain in season one, airing Tuesdays at 10 PM ET/PT, with the first season finale airing on June 8th.

“We are very excited about the tremendous, widespread acclaim that Justified has received from both audiences and television critics,” said Landgraf.  “Graham Yost, Tim Olyphant, Elmore Leonard and their talented partners have crafted a uniquely ambitious and entertaining series which is everything we aspired to when we developed the show.”

Developed for television by Graham Yost and starring Timothy Olyphant, Justified (TV-MA) is based on the popular Elmore Leonard character “Deputy U.S. Marshal Raylan Givens” from his short story Fire in the Hole and some of his other novels.

“I’m just thrilled, and I’m looking forward to chronicling the future adventures of Raylan Givens,” said Yost.  “To work with an actor like Tim, who was born to play this role, has been a wonderful experience.”

Through seven weeks, first-run episodes of Justified are averaging 3.4 million viewers and 1.7 million  Adults 18-49.  The weekly multi-run average viewership for the series is 7.5 million total viewers and 3.9 million Adults 18-49 (six episodes).   Justified is this year’s number-one rated new series on basic cable in delivery of Men 18-49 (1.1 million).  Justified was the most-watched series premiere in FX history, with 4.9 million total viewers, surpassing The Shield’s 4.8 million total viewers (3/12/02).

“This pick-up speaks volumes to the quality and collaboration on the series, and our unparalleled partnership with FX,” said Jamie Erlicht, President, Programming for Sony Pictures Television. “The viewer response to Justified has been as enthusiastic as ours was when we first heard the pitch.”

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 07:43:17 AM »
Great fuckin ending 8)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2010, 10:10:35 AM »
Yeah, the last four or so episodes were awesome.

Raylan got Jack Bauer level bad ass status with the last episode.
Y

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2010, 03:45:20 PM »

Yeah. Don't go near a house with him in it.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/justified/

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2010, 11:26:42 AM »

The chick that plays his wife is hot!

Timothy play the part of Raylan so smooth 8)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2013, 08:46:36 AM »
RIP Elmore Leonard.

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2013, 11:38:50 PM »
http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entertainment-eonline/20130820/b450414/

Author Elmore Leonard Dead at 87

Elmore Leonard, the beloved best-selling author , died on Tuesday. He was 87.

"The post I dreaded to write, and you dreaded to read. Elmore passed away at 7:15 this morning from complications from his stroke," the writer's researcher sadly announced on Leonard's Facebook page . "He was at home surrounded by his loving family."

Leonard had suffered a stroke on July 29.

Born in New Orleans, Leonard later moved with his family to Detroit, where he would reside for the remainder of his life.

Throughout his career, Leonard wrote more than 45 books and dozens of short stories, many of which were turned into movies or adapted for TV including the films Get Shorty, Out of Sight, Hombre, Mr. Majestyk, Jackie Brown, 3:10 to Yuma as well as the FX series Justified.

Next month's Toronto International Film Festival will actually close with the world premiere of Daniel Schechter 's crime story Life of Crime, based on Leonard's novel The Switch. The movie stars Jennifer Aniston, John Hawkes, Mos Def, Isla Fisher and Tim Robbins.

Leonard is survived by five children, 12 grandchildren and five great-grandchildren.

http://www.nerdist.com/2013/08/top-ten-elmore-leonard-movietv-adaptations/

Top Ten Elmore Leonard Movie/TV Adaptations

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2014, 06:33:58 PM »
5 days until the Crowes come.

https://www.facebook.com/JustifiedFX

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2014, 04:56:06 AM »

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2014, 05:16:57 AM »
Awesome season premier 8) :)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2014, 05:51:17 AM »

Oooh, can't wait.  DVR'd.
Y

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2014, 06:56:15 AM »

Raylon showed the ability to shoot two bullets into a pool and put three holes in it.
Y

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2014, 07:12:39 AM »
Raylon showed the ability to shoot two bullets into a pool and put three holes in it.

Didn't catch that ;D

...the scene in Detroit was pretty nuts.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2014, 09:30:12 AM »

Didn't catch that ;D

...the scene in Detroit was pretty nuts.

That was cool.   Didn't catch the last 15 min...need to tonight.
Y

Gregzs

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2014, 04:12:41 PM »

http://insidetv.ew.com/2014/01/14/fx-justified-will-end/

Another cable drama ending! First HBO’s Boardwalk Empire, then The Newsroom, and now FX has confirmed the rumors: Justified will indeed end after next season.

FX Networks CEO John Landgraf made it official at the Television Critics Association press tour in Pasadena on Tuesday. The executive portrayed the decision as one made by the showrunner Graham Yost and star Timothy Olyphant. “We talked about it a year ago and they felt that the arc of the show and what they had to say would be served by six seasons instead of seven and I regretfully accepted their decision,” he said.

This still means fans get nearly two more seasons of the show, since season five just started this month.

FX also announced that Michael Cera has been cast along with actor John Hawkes (Deadwood) in the comedy pilot How And Why, while Zach Galifianakis will star in another comedy pilot he’ll co-write with Louis C.K. (who begins a fourth season of Louie in May).

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2014, 06:50:09 AM »
Ava stays in jail...didn't see that coming!

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC č un asino
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2014, 10:10:56 AM »
Wish the showdown at the end would have had more of a confrontation than the guy walking around with the giant gun.
Y