Author Topic: Lieutenant Colonel Army Physician refusing orders until Obama proves citizenship  (Read 6361 times)

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
haha, geez what a dipshit.

Attention-whoring nobody.

Matt C

• Getbig V
haha, geez what a dipshit.

Attention-whoring nobody.

Hi Barack.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
LOL...This idiot ::)  It wont end well for him and I'm happy.

Matt C

• Getbig V
LOL...This idiot ::)  It wont end well for him and I'm happy.

As far as I know, this issue has been laid to rest but is still getting brought up.  If the powers that control Obama want him impeached, he will be impeached.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
As far as I know, this issue has been laid to rest but is still getting brought up.  If the powers that control Obama want him impeached, he will be impeached.

Guess they don't want him impeached. ::) What happened to the LtCol?

Matt C

• Getbig V
Guess they don't want him impeached. ::) What happened to the LtCol?

My guess is that he is soon to be impeached.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
No matter how stupid it is, it's constitution.  :D

Matt C

• Getbig V

True.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice

it is true, as far as i knew that he never really showed his birth certificate, rather he showed some other paper that was not official.  on top of that, we know very little about his past, he refuses to show any of his school transcripts or other things that would illuminate his past

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Discuss.
a man of principles, that's rare today, that being said citizen's arrest, citizen's arrest said in a gomer pyle like voice.
F

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
it could have easily been put to rest, you think a doctor or nurse at the hawaiian hospital would not have come forward and said they were there when barack obama was born.  there is absolutly no record of him

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
This thread is gayer than believing 9/11 was an inside job ::)

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
god these nuts are so desperate its not even funny. even if he DOESNT have the certificate, hes still clearly as or more american as anyone.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
god these nuts are so desperate its not even funny. even if he DOESNT have the certificate, hes still clearly as or more american as anyone.

Huh?  While I do actually think he is a US Citizen, saying someone is "clearly as or more american as anyone" sounds idiotic.

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Huh?  While I do actually think he is a US Citizen, saying someone is "clearly as or more american as anyone" sounds idiotic.

the point is is that by claiming he wasnt born here they are trying to insinuate hes secretly some kind of sleeper cell terrorist/radical islam sympathizer and he secretly has some doomsday agenda to destroy america. the whole thing is just stupid and pathetically desperate beyond belief. hes every bit as 'american' as the next person.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
the point is is that by claiming he wasnt born here they are trying to insinuate hes secretly some kind of sleeper cell terrorist/radical islam sympathizer and he secretly has some doomsday agenda to destroy america. the whole thing is just stupid and pathetically desperate beyond belief. hes every bit as 'american' as the next person.

gotcha...I thought you meant we could just look at him and tell....haha

Dreadlifter

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Court martial that traitor and make him live on the streets.

David M

• Getbig II
i dont like obama, but this guy should stut up
Team MEL

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!

and that- ladies and gentlemen, is why the USA is fucked up. (well not as much as it was before healthcare reform), but still fucked up.

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
This guy is a whack job and a disgrace to the uniform. What this idiot fails to mention is that he requested to be sent overseas.
A

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
thats one crazy ass white boy there!!! These army docs are all fuggin' nuts... remember that psychiatrist that shot up all those people?

-A DUB

Matt C

• Getbig V
This thread is gayer than believing 9/11 was an inside job ::)

Hi 240.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
LOL some people are such sore losers.  Obama was born in America, period.  What an idiot this guy is.  And let's say he wasn't he still won the election, so stop bitching fucking sorry ass losers.

TEAM Nasser