Author Topic: Powerlab Halotest - 25  (Read 2981 times)

donthate1

• Getbig II
Powerlab Halotest - 25
« on: March 31, 2010, 11:30:23 AM »
Alright, to anyone who may have any feedback, pros and cons...

I am looking at possibly taking a Pro-Hormone made by Powerlab, Halotest-25 kit..

Anyone out there have any first hand experiences or knowledge about this product?

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Powerlab Halotest - 25
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2010, 11:39:00 AM »
That doesn't even compare to the power of Plazmosis.  Actually, if you've never toyed with these things you shouldn't be starting with Plazmosis anyway.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2010, 11:42:44 AM »
Alright, to anyone who may have any feedback, pros and cons...

I am looking at possibly taking a Pro-Hormone made by Powerlab, Halotest-25 kit..

Anyone out there have any first hand experiences or knowledge about this product?

17a-methyl is all you need to read.  What that tells you is that your liver is going to take a beating.  Why would you take this shit while dieting?  You take these prohormones off season when you just want to look swole since a lot of water weight will be put on.  Right now concentrate on diet.  Worry about weight gain after leaning up and pussy slaying over the summer.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2010, 11:47:00 AM »
17a-methyl is all you need to read.  What that tells you is that your liver is going to take a beating.  Why would you take this shit while dieting?  You take these prohormones off season when you just want to look swole since a lot of water weight will be put on.  Right now concentrate on diet.  Worry about weight gain after leaning up and pussy slaying over the summer.

So, you think it's impossible to stay lean and put on mass with a product like that at the same time?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2010, 11:51:41 AM »
So, you think it's impossible to stay lean and put on mass with a product like that at the same time?

Remember, a lot of this shit is unregulated and untested.  What's on the label is not in the bottle.  They can't test it because technically it is illegal to sell.  A lot of the reviews are BS since they come from people affiliated with the companies.
You're leaning up right? I presume you want to start wearing tank tops and hit the beach shirtless?  Then why take a prohormone that will cause acne, bloat and possible gyno.  Experiment in the winter when you don't care and can wear a sweatshirt.  Another thing is that these prohormones require that you eat a lot and right now you are not.  It will be a waste of money if you aren't eating enough to grow.  Concentrate on your diet, start manipulating carb days off/on and maybe throw in some real ECA and a non stimulant fat burner.  You're getting to a stage where you'll find fat burners to be beneficial.

donthate1

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2010, 12:07:01 PM »
Remember, a lot of this shit is unregulated and untested.  What's on the label is not in the bottle.  They can't test it because technically it is illegal to sell.  A lot of the reviews are BS since they come from people affiliated with the companies.
You're leaning up right? I presume you want to start wearing tank tops and hit the beach shirtless?  Then why take a prohormone that will cause acne, bloat and possible gyno.  Experiment in the winter when you don't care and can wear a sweatshirt.  Another thing is that these prohormones require that you eat a lot and right now you are not.  It will be a waste of money if you aren't eating enough to grow.  Concentrate on your diet, start manipulating carb days off/on and maybe throw in some real ECA and a non stimulant fat burner.  You're getting to a stage where you'll find fat burners to be beneficial.

Thanks Mon!!
I appreciate your input..
I will more than likely not go that route till the offseason based on your posts.

It appears you have a lot of knowledge in diets etc...What's your story?  BBer?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2010, 12:14:35 PM »
Thanks Mon!!
I appreciate your input..
I will more than likely not go that route till the offseason based on your posts.

It appears you have a lot of knowledge in diets etc...What's your story?  BBer?

No story, just been doing this shit for 16 years now.  I enjoy lifting, dieting and getting in shape.  I did some local  shows in my early 20's but didn't do well.  I never got into the whole steroid thing then and without them it was a waste of time trying to compete when everyone else did. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2010, 12:31:52 PM »
mon not everybody reacts negatively to steroids

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2010, 12:37:43 PM »
If I were dieting down, instead of spending your money on pro-hormones that are more likely to cause sides than benefits, I might be tempted to use some winstrol. . .

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2010, 12:40:37 PM »
If I were dieting down, instead of spending your money on pro-hormones that are more likely to cause sides than benefits, I might be tempted to use some winstrol. . .

much better idea.....every prohormone worth taking has been pulled off the shelve

you would be amazed how much safer, and how much more efficacious it would be for you to take a shot or two of test w week for 8 or 10 weeks

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2010, 12:43:20 PM »
winstrol is for athletes, not much bodybuilding application(when compared to the other options, both in effectiveness and price).

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2010, 01:20:23 PM »
mon not everybody reacts negatively to steroids

agree, but experimenting while dieting is not the right time.  Last thing this dude wants to do is break out with serious acne and not be able to enjoy the beach and show off .  It will be a waste of a diet.  He needs to try this off season, see how he reacts and then know what his body likes and dislikes.  It is amazing how bodybuilders can eat clean for 20 straight weeks but then try some new shit the day before a show and fuck it all up.