Author Topic: GH15 might want to look in to The Luke knowledge  (Read 126423 times)

Figo

• Getbig V
Re: Levrone had 24 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #100 on: April 01, 2010, 03:15:25 AM »
Khan had Legit 24 and now above 23.

how do you know for sure? Its my opinion, dont expect anyone to care, but I dont believe Khans arms to be even 22

spinnis

« Reply #101 on: April 01, 2010, 03:20:14 AM »
how do you know for sure? Its my opinion, dont expect anyone to care, but I dont believe Khans arms to be even 22

Khan is probably the most honest guy Ever if you ask him resonable questions...

PRobably just over 23 inches here with the tape measure on right and tight

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 01, 2010, 03:27:22 AM »

I know youre a big fan, and those are fucking great arms, but Im still sceptical.

Also not back-peddling, but the extensive use of seo's has taken things to a new dimension, hey? No way Khan and Heath, even Levrone arent/werent injecting synthol. We got Wheeler to thank for that

The Luke

• Getbig IV
  • What's that in the bushes?
« Reply #103 on: April 01, 2010, 09:50:07 AM »

If that tape was tight and perpendicular to his humerus (instead of diagonal across his tricep) Khan's (offseason) arms would tape out somewhere either a little under 22'' or maybe even as much as a little over 22''.

Think that puts some perspective into these recent "Suchandsuch's arms are 24" threads.

The Luke

nder98

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Getlaid!
« Reply #104 on: April 01, 2010, 10:17:42 AM »
i'd say his right arm was 21 inches, left 20 inches

phil heath and him are similar height/weight..

Your joking right?  Ahhh now I know why i dont come to this stupid fucking board anymore.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #105 on: April 01, 2010, 10:23:43 AM »
If that tape was tight and perpendicular to his humerus (instead of diagonal across his tricep) Khan's (offseason) arms would tape out somewhere either a little under 22'' or maybe even as much as a little over 22''.

Think that puts some perspective into these recent "Suchandsuch's arms are 24" threads.

The Luke
I gotta ask. What would Bigfoot's arms measure, if you had to guess?    ;D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #106 on: April 01, 2010, 12:03:59 PM »
I gotta ask. What would Bigfoot's arms measure, if you had to guess?    ;D
BigDicked Bobs has this information.

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: April 01, 2010, 12:29:54 PM »

The Luke

Oh shutup you idiot that tape isn't going to be the cause of a 2 inch discrepancy.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #108 on: April 01, 2010, 03:54:06 PM »

The Luke

oh brother you seemed to be consumed with arm jealousy you formula is BULLSHIT and I've proven it two women both 160 one has huge brests and ass and the other has small breasts and no ass people are built different ways some guys carry a lot of mass on their arms even if they aren't heavy pumped my arms are 20 inches  and I'm talking a CUT.  20 inches not fat and that's natural My arms are Nothing compared to these guys Coleman dillet in particular I have no doubt ha. Arms stratching the tape 23 - 24 inches get over it u just saw a pic of khan measuring his arms at 23 plus inches and your still talking nonsense dude ease
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #109 on: April 01, 2010, 04:02:07 PM »
oh brother you seemed to be consumed with arm jealousy you formula is BULLSHIT and I've proven it two women both 160 one has huge brests and ass and the other has small breasts and no ass people are built different ways some guys carry a lot of mass on their arms even if they aren't heavy pumped my arms are 20 inches  and I'm talking a CUT.  20 inches not fat and that's natural My arms are Nothing compared to these guys Coleman dillet in particular I have no doubt ha. Arms stratching the tape 23 - 24 inches get over it u just saw a pic of khan measuring his arms at 23 plus inches and your still talking nonsense dude ease

Yeah, some girls have fat asses... therefore basic math is wrong.

I'm convinced.

The Luke

Alexander D

• Getbig IV
  • Johnny Falcon for President
« Reply #110 on: April 01, 2010, 04:10:29 PM »
I love GETBIG... a bunch of guys arguing over how many inches a pro bodybuilders arms are LOL

-A DUB

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: April 01, 2010, 04:12:20 PM »
And by your theory all women weighing a certain weight should have only a certain breast size and not above uh .... Ok at the end of the day I have big arms and the genetics for easy arm growth so I am more than quialified to talk about about potential arm size you have your math formulas ... Let's leave it at that
mes
choice is an illusion

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #112 on: April 01, 2010, 05:07:38 PM »
Guys,

a 20 inch arm is enormous! 21 is incredible, 22 is out of this world, 23 aint gonna happen unless you are Lou Ferrigno he's the only pro bber I believe to have ever had 22+ in arms. 24 does not exist. Im talking pro bbers, contest/off season, whatever. no 23 inch arm, never mind 24!

all this shit started in the 60's when everyone all of a sudden had 19/20 inch arms, then in the book pumping iron Arnold had 22's, Franco had 19's ::)...

then FLEX tells us Wheeler has 21's, Dillet 23's Mattarazzo fucking 24's.. cmon. 24 inches is the size of a thigh. And everyone, has 20 inch plus arms.

I'll find the pics Ive got of Ray Mentzer and Eddie Robinson's life size shots of their 20 inch arms, very, very offseason. Eddies arms are the size of his head there.

Ask Steve Namat what his arms measure in contest shape, ask Bob what his (huge) arms were at their biggest, and his comments on this topic.

Paul Dillet had 23-24 arms....

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #113 on: April 01, 2010, 05:09:20 PM »
Look the difference in size between Ronnie`s and Kevin`s arms...this pic say it all...24 inch Levrone`s arms no way!!!

Way to go and find a pic of Kev at 230 pounds... Try and find one from 1997 or 1998...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #114 on: April 01, 2010, 05:09:35 PM »
Paul Dillet had 23-24 arms....
And a 30 inch Head.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #115 on: April 01, 2010, 06:36:08 PM »
And by your theory all women weighing a certain weight should have only a certain breast size and not above uh .... Ok at the end of the day I have big arms and the genetics for easy arm growth so I am more than quialified to talk about about potential arm size you have your math formulas ... Let's leave it at that
mes

You=TEG
I hate the State.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #116 on: April 01, 2010, 06:58:46 PM »
mes

You can't use facts or logic to get through to teh Luke ;D

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #117 on: April 01, 2010, 08:49:54 PM »
All pros are 6' tall with 24" guns and 28" waists. ::)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: April 02, 2010, 03:51:00 AM »
You can't use facts or logic to get through to teh Luke ;D

ha ha you have to use math
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #119 on: April 02, 2010, 04:28:14 AM »
mes

Yeah, sorry, I'm wrong...

After all there are two different vids of a 300 lb Ronnie taping his arms at 21.7''... so his arms were obviously 24'', 'cos he was 400 lbs @10% bf offseason.

Similarly, mesomorph78's arms are obviously the 20'' he claims... after all he posted a vid of his arms being taped at 18.6'', and he's gained 60 lbs of muscle in the last two years.

Get real guys.

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 02, 2010, 04:58:50 AM »
20 inches pumped 19 5 to 19.7 cold  I've stopped puttin up recent stuff of myself because I began to realise it just starts stupid arguments so I only post up training vids since you so belive in your theory and I'm a liar a wager ? We both paypal 100 dollars to a reliable get Bigger if I do t put up a video of my arms over 19.5 cold and 20 inches pumped you keep the money if I do put up the video I get the money to give to a charity of my choice. What say you mathematical luke
choice is an illusion

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #121 on: April 02, 2010, 05:15:58 AM »
but are your arms 5% bodyfat and are you 5'9?

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #122 on: April 02, 2010, 05:18:32 AM »
20 inches pumped 19 5 to 19.7 cold  I've stopped puttin up recent stuff of myself because I began to realise it just starts stupid arguments so I only post up training vids since you so belive in your theory and I'm a liar a wager ? We both paypal 100 dollars to a reliable get Bigger if I do t put up a video of my arms over 19.5 cold and 20 inches pumped you keep the money if I do put up the video I get the money to give to a charity of my choice. What say you mathematical luke

You already had a vid up showing your arms to be 18.6''.

Have you gained 25 lbs of muscle since then? A 20'' arm usually means a lean 250 lbs bodyweight.

The Luke

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: April 02, 2010, 05:29:19 AM »
To be fair I probably put that vid up in 2007 since then I've put a inch on my arm what is so unbelievable about that I work damn hard in the gym??? So pumped 20 inch cold  19.6 ..... And no I don't need to be 250 to have that size arms ...genetics my friend same as you can have a guy 50 or 70 PBS lighter who make my calves look like babies anyway are u taking the wager yes or no
choice is an illusion

The Luke

• Getbig IV
« Reply #124 on: April 02, 2010, 05:33:59 AM »
To be fair I probably put that vid up in 2007 since then I've put a inch on my arm what is so unbelievable about that I work damn hard in the gym??? So pumped 20 inch cold  19.6 ..... And no I don't need to be 250 to have that size arms ...genetics my friend same as you can have a guy 50 or 70 PBS lighter who make my calves look like babies anyway are u taking the wager yes or no

Sorry dude... but you actually really do need to be 250ish to have a 20'' arm.

Not interested in putting up money on a video that will involve a skewed diagonal measurement or a pinned tape.

But feel free to back up your claim of being the only guy on the planet with such good arm genetics.

The Luke