Author Topic: GH15 might want to look in to The Luke knowledge  (Read 125433 times)

lesaucer

Re: Levrone had 24 inch guns in contestshape
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2010, 01:07:56 PM »

the reason why he wont come back is because phil heath is a better version on levrone, slightly narrower, levrone had a better chest and abs but heath has calves, better hams, quads, back, forearms, arms...

haha stupid, they are both TOTALLY different, only thing that is similar between them is their most muscular

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2010, 01:11:38 PM »

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: March 31, 2010, 01:12:35 PM »
haha stupid, they are both TOTALLY different, only thing that is similar between them is their most muscular extensive use of seo's in their arms

fixed

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #28 on: March 31, 2010, 01:18:42 PM »
when you compare them side by side, levrone and heath are very similar...........i think heath has slightly better overall flow then levrone, smaller joints, smaller waist. some poses levrone looked blocky in

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: March 31, 2010, 01:21:38 PM »
when you compare them side by side, levrone and heath are very similar...........i think heath has slightly better overall flow then levrone, smaller joints, smaller waist. some poses levrone looked blocky in

lol buddy levrone is top 5 bodybuilder

heath is not.

lesaucer

« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2010, 01:25:07 PM »
I also say 21in

see? levrone here destroy heath except maybe forearms/brach. and this was young, levrone later may had smaller legs, but he would completely rape heath from the upper body

Royal Lion

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2010, 01:31:39 PM »
brutal camera angle, 5 feet further infront, didnt know kevin was 6 foot

Neither one is standing straight up in the MM, so it's difficult to judge their height. They look to be about the same height in all the pics you posted to me.  How tall is KL?  Ronnie?  Aren't they both around 5'10? Here's another MM comparison of he and RC.  Both have great arms.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2010, 01:34:04 PM »
lol buddy levrone is top 5 bodybuilder

heath is not.

uh, so is heath, he has been top 4 the past 2 years, just like levrone......levrone was just around longer

Figo

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2010, 01:35:40 PM »
see? levrone here destroy heath except maybe forearms/brach. and this was young, levrone later may had smaller legs, but he would completely rape heath from the upper body

Later Levrone was much wider, for sure. But its a good comparison, as it was Kevin's & Heath's rookie year pics.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2010, 01:53:43 PM »
im sure levrones stack was like test tren masteron eq with a SHITLOAD of GH

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2010, 02:08:23 PM »
Levrone had/has a pleasing face. Phil looks like a huge baby. Levrone is one of the best BB-er ever, Phil will be just a  side note. Weak pecs on Phil - Pecs are the most importatnt part of a pleasing physic... Verdict: Levrone blows Phil out of water.

lesaucer

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2010, 02:13:01 PM »
im sure levrones stack was like test tren masteron eq with a SHITLOAD of GH

yea buddy and dont forget igf-1,insulin and some anadrol! and last but not least, the best nutrition aka; fish,potatoes,green vegetables,chicken, beef and rice only! every fucking day

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2010, 02:20:40 PM »
Later Levrone was much wider, for sure. But its a good comparison, as it was Kevin's & Heath's rookie year pics.
Heath was about 220ish, Levrone about 235ish...if they were on stage together, the size diff would have been kinda noticable, although, Heath has a better detailed back. Levrone probably did have 21s his rookie yr. Levrone was probably the only top guy that could show up 235-40 one yr and 260 the next. He could have Lee Priest place ahead of him at the Arnold (it has happened) and then come Mr. O time, he'd blow everybody away...few people could do that. Flex himself had problems peaking for the Arnold and the O.

Also, Levrone had better traps than Phil, I think Phil's neck is stated at 17.5. A smaller neck and traps gives the impression of width. Thicker traps on a narrow frame make it even narrower, but gives more impression of power and thickness, Like JOJ, Levrone, Ronnie, Vic Richards

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2010, 02:22:12 PM »
What happened to his comeback?

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2010, 02:26:18 PM »
you guys are fcking clowns,,,to think levrone had 24inch arms,,,at his peak when we measured them they wree only 22inchs off season,,,ha ha ha,,,,levrone the ilulusion master,,old lady swindler,,does it again to getbiggers,,next you guys will buy his ridiculous supplement line

lesaucer

« Reply #40 on: March 31, 2010, 02:27:36 PM »
Heath was about 220ish, Levrone about 235ish...if they were on stage together, the size diff would have been kinda noticable, although, Heath has a better detailed back. Levrone probably did have 21s his rookie yr. Levrone was probably the only top guy that could show up 235-40 one yr and 260 the next. He could have Lee Priest place ahead of him at the Arnold (it has happened) and then come Mr. O time, he'd blow everybody away...few people could do that. Flex himself had problems peaking for the Arnold and the O.

Also, Levrone had better traps than Phil, I think Phil's neck is stated at 17.5. A smaller neck and traps gives the impression of width. Thicker traps on a narrow frame make it even narrower, but gives more impression of power and thickness, Like JOJ, Levrone, Ronnie, Vic Richards

its all about finding the perfect dose and timing that is IT

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #41 on: March 31, 2010, 02:37:20 PM »
best triceps ever

brent2741

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 31, 2010, 02:43:33 PM »
no he didn't.... hope this helps

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #43 on: March 31, 2010, 02:45:28 PM »
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!
MARYLAND MUSCLE MACHINE!

8) 8) 8)

e
E

Flexb

• Getbig IV
  • word
« Reply #44 on: March 31, 2010, 02:49:39 PM »
No way 24 in shape.  ::)

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #45 on: March 31, 2010, 03:08:01 PM »
you guys are fcking clowns,,,to think levrone had 24inch arms,,,at his peak when we measured them they wree only 22inchs off season,,,ha ha ha,,,,levrone the ilulusion master,,old lady swindler,,does it again to getbiggers,,next you guys will buy his ridiculous supplement line

sorry....you obviously cant get past 17 inches so dont know what 20 inches look like.

a 20" arm on an avg height guy- esp a BB looks actually pretty small.

arnies were 22-23"..and he was 6'2" but there was no thickness compared to kevs and no triceps really.

lee priest's arms are 21-22" and he's 5'2" or shorter...

my own arms are 20" and im 6'1" and they dont look anywhere near as thick as kev et als.

i wouldnt be at all surprised if his arms are at least 22", and 24" wouldnt be surprising either.

the nay sayers just dont get it. isnt there a thread here right now of some dude's arm measuring 19.5" and it looks nowhere near even amateur level?...

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #46 on: March 31, 2010, 03:09:56 PM »
No way 24 in shape.  ::)

get over your LevrOWNING already ::)

E
E

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: March 31, 2010, 03:16:07 PM »

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: March 31, 2010, 03:17:43 PM »
who the fck are you fella,,,ha ha ha your making me laugh your 20inchs are not the same as pro bodybuiler 20inchs have you evern even seen a 20inch pro bodbyduiler or a 22inch in contest shape,,,,ha ha ha,,,your making me laugh as bad as LUKE,,,your the opposiste of him,,,,,,,

sorry....you obviously cant get past 17 inches so dont know what 20 inches look like.

a 20" arm on an avg height guy- esp a BB looks actually pretty small.

arnies were 22-23"..and he was 6'2" but there was no thickness compared to kevs and no triceps really.

lee priest's arms are 21-22" and he's 5'2" or shorter...

my own arms are 20" and im 6'1" and they dont look anywhere near as thick as kev et als.

i wouldnt be at all surprised if his arms are at least 22", and 24" wouldnt be surprising either.

the nay sayers just dont get it. isnt there a thread here right now of some dude's arm measuring 19.5" and it looks nowhere near even amateur level?...

TRIX

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: March 31, 2010, 03:22:15 PM »
thats because kevin is 5'8 and his arms are 20 inches shredded