Author Topic: An early Easter present from me to you all...  (Read 7511 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
An early Easter present from me to you all...
« on: April 01, 2010, 12:26:53 AM »
The real face of Jesus as depicted by popular science in 2002.  They took all the descriptions of him biblically and the info of how they people looked in that region and came up with this.  BTW he was around 5'0 and 120....

Deal with it whities...I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing blond hair blue eyed 5'11 shredded Jesus.  Utter bullshit and they'll burn in hell.  Jesus was a Jew and looked like a modern day Arab.  Seems like whites have a problem worshiping someone that doesn't look like them.  

Put this picture on your walls!

This isn't directed towards anyone in particular.

JasonH

• Getbig V
Re: An early Easter present from me to you all...
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 12:29:04 AM »
5'10 and 120?

Haha, oh brother what a beast....  ::)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 12:29:58 AM »
5'10 and 120?

Haha, oh brother what a beast....  ::)

No, 5 FEET FLAT.

Nomad_Warrior

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2010, 12:35:41 AM »
Excellent post Wiggs!  People like to shape their own realities until it fits nice and comfortably into a package they are familiar with.  The religious nuts are the worst when it comes to this.  Religion has reduced the progress and evolution of mankind to a snailpace.  Things can't change too quickly and still fit within the confines of a 2,000 year old text. 

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2010, 12:35:55 AM »
Newsflash,

Jesus was not special in any way.
I Love The True Adon

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2010, 12:38:46 AM »
The real face of Jesus as depicted by popular science in 2002.  They took all the descriptions of him biblically and the info of how they people looked in that region and came up with this.  BTW he was around 5'0 and 120....

Deal with it whities...I'm sick and fucking tired of seeing blond hair blue eyed 5'11 shredded Jesus.  Utter bullshit and they'll burn in hell.  Jesus was a Jew and looked like a modern day Arab.  Seems like whites have a problem worshiping someone that doesn't look like them. 

Put this picture on your walls!

This isn't directed towards anyone in particular.

So you're just another militant black man, spewing senseless dribble? 

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2010, 12:39:10 AM »
So you're saying Jesus would get a lot of nervous stares at the airport?

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2010, 12:39:36 AM »
Lol, HD theater depicted him entirely different.  Keep reaching wiggs, your life is meaningless.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2010, 12:41:53 AM »
Newsflash,

Of course he wasn't.  Only the most recognized person in history. ::)  Move along...shouldn't you be turning tricks to pay for your next order of clen and t-3.

Adonis, put her on a leash before I house break her.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2010, 12:42:39 AM »
Newsflash,

Yes he was.

His ability to manipulate people and have a great deal of the world believe he was the son of God and follow his words even 2000+ years since he was born is unparalleled and i couldn't imagine another planet out there being like that.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2010, 12:43:09 AM »
So you're saying Jesus would get a lot of nervous stares at the airport?

Hell yes.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2010, 12:46:07 AM »
Lol, HD theater depicted him entirely different.  Keep reaching wiggs, your life is meaningless.

I'm not reaching...ya ever read the bible?  There can be many different dipictions but the bottom line is he didn't look like how the West portrays him today.  He looked like a modern day Arab...This is the truth.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2010, 12:48:13 AM »
Of course he wasn't.  Only the most recognized person in history. ::)  Move along...shouldn't you be turning tricks to pay for your next order of clen and t-3.

I don't know bro

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2010, 12:48:31 AM »
So you're just another militant black man, spewing senseless dribble? 

I was in the military and I am black.
But if you look at my thread history you'll have hard time trying to make me into a militant Farrahkhan kind of guy...Good luck with that.
I speak the truth, Nascar Christians can't deal with it.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2010, 12:52:02 AM »
I'm not reaching...ya ever read the bible?  There can be many different dipictions but the bottom line is he didn't look like how the West portrays him today.  He looked like a modern day Arab...This is the truth.

Lol, keep reaching, he was jewish, he wasn't dark at all.  He had a big nose, curly hair and was somewhat short.  Heck I've heard quite a few black people tell me he was black, which always elicits a good chuckle from me.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2010, 12:52:10 AM »
You mean this is not an accurate representation of Jeebus?

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2010, 12:53:18 AM »
\

This reminds me of the old who wears short shorts commercial. Legendary attire

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2010, 12:57:31 AM »
Lol, keep reaching, he was jewish, he wasn't dark at all.  He had a big nose, curly hair and was somewhat short.  Heck I've heard quite a few black people tell me he was black, which always elicits a good chuckle from me.

You dumb,dumb....Look at my first post!  I said he was Jewish.  The Jews you see today are mixed with european.  Jews (Israelites) 2,000 years ago looked like modern day Arabs.  YES JESUS WAS A JEW BUT Jews today don't look like the Jews of 2,000 years ago.  Jews 2,000 years ago looked like Arabs...READ THE BIBLE!  

He had Olive colored skin (like depicted), Big nose (like depicted) Hair of wool (like depicted)

Are you done.  Perhaps before arguing you should do research.

These jews you see today, are so freakin watered down with European blood it isn't funny.  Although there is no Jewish race, the original Israelites looked like modern day Arabs do the research.

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2010, 01:05:33 AM »
Most recognised....I laugh at you

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: April 01, 2010, 01:07:42 AM »
Yes he was.

His ability to manipulate people and have a great deal of the world believe he was the son of God and follow his words even 2000+ years since he was born is unparalleled and i couldn't imagine another planet out there being like that.
The real story is that Jesus, if he even actually lived, NEVER said or claimed to do any of the things written about him in his lifetime.  HE did not convince a great deal of the world, the world convinced themselves as such is the stupidity and inevitable gullibility of humanity en masse.  Quite simple really, we still live amongst dunderheads and small-brains who think the sun may revolve around the earth, ghosts exist and "clean eating" is a valid way to describe an eating habit.

I Love The True Adon

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2010, 01:10:17 AM »
Newsflash,

Neither is your Phaggoty Boyfriend...

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2010, 01:15:04 AM »
The real story is that Jesus, if he even actually lived, NEVER said or claimed to do any of the things written about him in his lifetime.  HE did not convince a great deal of the world, the world convinced themselves as such is the stupidity and inevitable gullibility of humanity en masse.  Quite simple really, we still live amongst dunderheads and small-brains who think the sun may revolve around the earth, ghosts exist and "clean eating" is a valid way to describe an eating habit.

ron , ban  the gimmick please

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #22 on: April 01, 2010, 01:16:13 AM »
Of course he wasn't.  Only the most recognized person in history. ::)  Move along...shouldn't you be turning tricks to pay for your next order of clen and t-3.

Adonis, put her on a leash before I house break her.

That IS Adonis. His account is in TO, so he's obviously using this one to post. I don't think Jezebelle has posted here in ages.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2010, 01:16:40 AM »
You dumb,dumb....Look at my first post!  I said he was Jewish.  The Jews you see today are mixed with european.  Jews (Israelites) 2,000 years ago looked like modern day Arabs.  YES JESUS WAS A JEW BUT Jews today don't look like the Jews of 2,000 years ago.  Jews 2,000 years ago looked like Arabs...READ THE BIBLE!  

He had Olive colored skin (like depicted), Big nose (like depicted) Hair of wool (like depicted)

Are you done.  Perhaps before arguing you should do research.

These jews you see today, are so freakin watered down with European blood it isn't funny.  Although there is no Jewish race, the original Israelites looked like modern day Arabs do the research.
You are not basing any of your arguments on any sort of sound genetic ground whatsoever.  How far do you want to go back and what point in genus Homo history do you want observe as the start of your "beloved" racial ideology?

The earliest known species of the genus Homo is Homo habilis circa 2.3 million years ago.

They all looked like this to which we descended from accordingly:

I Love The True Adon

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #24 on: April 01, 2010, 01:18:07 AM »
You are not basing any of your arguments on any sort of sound genetic ground whatsoever.  How far do you want to go back and what point in genus Homo history do you want observe as the start of your "beloved" racial ideology?

The earliest known species of the genus Homo is Homo habilis circa 2.3 million years ago.

They all looked like this to which we descended from accordingly:

Adam, STFU and go away...