Author Topic: Iraq: The Wrong Type of Sand  (Read 1298 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Re: Iraq: The Wrong Type of Sand
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2010, 01:32:50 AM »
Ur white washing a very complicated effort and situation. Yes We're sitting on the oil. I can see the methane burn off every night from anywhere on the FOB. What Bush did, if that was his goal, was to open up the markets. The most they've ever produced here was 750K barrels per day, that was back in the 70's. They are inching closer to that with 70's tech. We're working to upgrade that infrastucture.
L

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2010, 03:48:11 AM »
Powerpack,

I could be wrong, but i think the point that Samson was clumsily trying to make is that Hussein was America's puppet and attack dog in the region. He was armed to the tits to do America's bidding which meant dealing with both Iran AND the Kurds. Everything he did was at America's behest, that's why he was allowed free reign to do what he did in the region. After he'd done their bidding, they no longer needed him. i think that was the point he was trying to make... or maybe not?

All of the proof, evidence etc that supported all that I have said was already posted on this board a million times...Let's not even discuss how many times it was on the Web, television, newspapers, magazines etc etc. America and Europe were the only two bastard nations to create and deliver for use such barbaric devices to KILL HUMAN LIFE.

ummm, Samson, {whispering} pssst: Europe is not a country.  carry on.  :)
w

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2010, 07:25:11 AM »
Great retard  version of what happened. We hated nutbag theocratic Iran worse the nutbag secular Iraq. Iraq got mostly all of its weapons from the Warsaw pact...lets debate that, I'll go run down and take pics of the rusting MIGs sitting down the road. Anyway, as long as Saddam was content to kill Iranian's, no big deal. Then he went and threatened the go juice.U don't threaten the go juice....he was dead to us.
L

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2010, 07:37:40 AM »
Powerpack,

I could be wrong, but i think the point that Samson was clumsily trying to make is that Hussein was America's puppet and attack dog in the region. He was armed to the tits to do America's bidding which meant dealing with both Iran AND the Kurds. Everything he did was at America's behest, that's why he was allowed free reign to do what he did in the region. After he'd done their bidding, they no longer needed him. i think that was the point he was trying to make... or maybe not?

ummm, Samson, {whispering} pssst: Europe is not a country.  carry on.  :)
Interesting...  I don't think Samsom would have made that mistake. ;)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2010, 08:37:38 AM »
Interesting...  I don't think Samsom would have made that mistake. ;)

You don't actually believe he is denying that Hussein gassed the Kurds do you?

Samson, is that what you're claiming? ...that Saddam Hussein did not infact gas the Kurds?
...or are you claiming that his gassing of the kurds solved a pesky problem for the Americans?
w