Author Topic: Anyone knows Stan McQuay?/The revised Stan Mcquay thread merged  (Read 273294 times)

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Re: Anyone knows Stan McQuay?
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2005, 07:53:00 AM »
Stan had that one real good picture that was in all the magazines. Anything else I've seen from him doesn't impress me. Recently I saw some ad with him sitting on a throne like a king or something. He looked like complete shhit

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2005, 07:54:55 AM »
nice morphed pic

absent

« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2005, 08:22:29 AM »
Love those ankles ;D

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2005, 11:01:00 AM »
nice morphed pic

he looks cool as a morph.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2005, 12:03:38 PM »
Wrong guy Onlyme, That is Tito Raymond's girl. That is what Tito Raymond is famous for. Althought Tito and Stan do favor one another the tan and hair), Tito has better muscle seperation and is a white dude. Stan is White/Japanese.

My bad.  I'm taking them down.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2005, 01:56:14 PM »
Althought Tito and Stan do favor one another the tan and hair), Tito has better muscle seperation and is a white dude. Stan is White/Japanese.

I think it would be more accurate to say Tito is latino.

But I think Stan has the more significant bodybuilding resume, including winning his class in the 2002 USA, with Tito coming in 5th in the same class and Jose Raymond placing 4th.

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2005, 03:38:03 PM »
i hear that stan may quit bodybuilding soon and pursue a film career.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: June 26, 2005, 04:38:58 PM »
Stan has better structure and muscle shape then tito and the last competition between them two tito did indeed place 5th and stan 1st. About the comment about tito being white has anything to do with it (more latino), tito got beat in 2001 by Patrick Matsuda, who was japanese.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #33 on: June 26, 2005, 05:32:05 PM »
Stan has better structure and muscle shape then tito and the last competition between them two tito did indeed place 5th and stan 1st. About the comment about tito being white has anything to do with it (more latino), tito got beat in 2001 by Patrick Matsuda, who was japanese.

Your right he did, I'm just going by memory, But I don't give any credence to placings in the NPC, remember Chris Cook got his pro card and wasn't cut for shit.  I always thought that Tito had a better Flow than Stan, and I believe he was placing higher than Stan prior  to 2001.

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: June 26, 2005, 10:57:47 PM »
here's another pic.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: June 26, 2005, 11:25:32 PM »
About the comment about Stan talking bad to the pros about juice, I don't recall Stan ever saying that, it doesn't seem like him.  At that time Stan was stating he was natural and wanted to bring bodybuilding to the mainstream to appeal more to people! I don't think Stan really cares about becoming a mass monster. He's doing the smart thing, marketing himself, getting an endorsement with Prolab and is a crowd favorite among the NPC. Overall I think he has a pleasing physique, certainly better then 90% of the population, but for being competitive in today's standards he needs more mass. But I would definitely rather have his physique then Ronnie or Jays. Just my opinion.

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: June 26, 2005, 11:42:33 PM »
About the comment about Stan talking bad to the pros about juice, I don't recall Stan ever saying that, it doesn't seem like him.  At that time Stan was stating he was natural and wanted to bring bodybuilding to the mainstream to appeal more to people! I don't think Stan really cares about becoming a mass monster. He's doing the smart thing, marketing himself, getting an endorsement with Prolab and is a crowd favorite among the NPC. Overall I think he has a pleasing physique, certainly better then 90% of the population, but for being competitive in today's standards he needs more mass. But I would definitely rather have his physique then Ronnie or Jays. Just my opinion.
yeah ronnie is just too big.

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2005, 05:46:43 AM »
no.11

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2005, 07:06:43 AM »
no.12

cinderella

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2005, 01:53:53 PM »
Wow!!I think Stan is Hot 8)
Nice body and nice look!!!

More pictures please!!!

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: June 27, 2005, 02:21:45 PM »
Honestly, does anybody on here personally know  stan, not just from what you hear? Just wondering? I've talked to him briefly a long time ago, seemed opposite of what people here say. Just a thought! By the way, I know he sure loves to party (like a chris cormier, who was once his mentor)

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #41 on: June 27, 2005, 03:17:01 PM »
 NO ARMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO LATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

cinderella

« Reply #42 on: June 27, 2005, 03:50:32 PM »
Stan is a very nice guy ;).  People shouldn't say negative comments if they don't know him.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: June 27, 2005, 03:59:21 PM »
The funny thing is Stan beat David Henry at the 2002 USA's.

reichsfuehrer SS

« Reply #44 on: June 27, 2005, 04:28:49 PM »
damn small  dicked Bob that was funny.

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 27, 2005, 08:08:23 PM »
post pics if any of you have any.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2005, 10:42:15 PM »
and enjoys the bodybuilding sport

Not a sport......geez! ::)

HeartofSteel

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2005, 06:45:41 AM »
I know Stan and he is a very good guy, to some he might come across as arrogant but if you really know him he's absolutely not.
Currently, he's taking some time off while in really good shape for appearances and such.
I'm not certain he parties like he used too but I do know he enjoys having a good time and for good reason, that's his personal business and noone elses.
Also, I know that Stan would like to have settled down now and I don't see anything wrong with that. He always has time for his fans and never ever turns them away whatsoever. Check him out on his site www.stanmcquay.com

HOS
You gotta have HeartofSteel

jumpstart

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: June 29, 2005, 01:48:02 AM »
yes i've been to his site quite a few times. He also has a message board too!

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #49 on: June 29, 2005, 04:23:52 AM »
Put pics of Stan and tito side by side. Eryk Bui is owning Stan in that one pic.