Author Topic: I saw a man get killed  (Read 3847 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: I saw a man get killed
« Reply #25 on: April 02, 2010, 12:47:18 PM »
I shot a man in Reno

just to watch him die

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #26 on: April 02, 2010, 12:48:15 PM »
I shot a man in Reno

just to watch him die

Ohh,much better then mine 8)

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #27 on: April 02, 2010, 01:34:54 PM »
The only one I know who has aids is your mom.

I personally know a guy who was in Nam who went back to save POWs like every weekend. We all just called him "Braddock"". He killed guys every day with his bare hands... sometimes only with a stare.  It was hard core.  Once I went on a killin' spree with him and ate cupcakes and hot chocolate from a nearby cafe while he eradicated an entire village using only a knitting needle and bottle of Fanta.

It was sooooo awesome... GOD it was cool....

I knew this guy personally so you can just suck it homie.

... and what hickson said.  lol.

Weak...Very weak... Since every one ignored your weak..weak post I'll quote it,so someone can (maybe)read it... Your granpda has aids ,he caught fit rom some black boy that used to suck his d!ck for a nickel..

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 02, 2010, 04:37:14 PM »
Bullshit story. He would still get manslaughter.

Nope. I can't tell you how many guys I've arrested for murder, seeing them walk out of jail in less then a year.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #29 on: April 02, 2010, 04:38:19 PM »
Nope. I can't tell you how many guys I've arrested for murder, seeing them walk out of jail in less then a year.
it never gets easier...you just eventually start caring less...

bench

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #30 on: April 02, 2010, 04:42:02 PM »
i once saw a dude get killed by a weed whipper. he passed away gradually, of course.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 02, 2010, 04:42:50 PM »
I ride my bike in a large group..last year one of my boys was killed directly in front of me. He did a stand up wheelie slipped sideways and slid under a car killing him.. That's his fault because I dont do stunts on public roads. My other friend was killed 3 days ago because he slid on some gravel. I've falling a few times at very high speed but was able to walk away because i dont get on my bike unless I'm wearing full protective gear.

However getting t-boned at an intersection is my biggest fear. Too bad cars honk at me whenever I cross an intersection and come to an almost complete stop even if the lights green.

newmom

« Reply #32 on: April 02, 2010, 04:49:55 PM »
I'm still getting my harley in a month..Just gotta be more cautious on a bike IMO

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #33 on: April 02, 2010, 04:53:27 PM »
I'm still getting my harley in a month..Just gotta be more cautious on a bike IMO
dont be carefull.....you are going to die anyways..might as well go out doing something badass!!!!!!

bench

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 04:56:39 PM »

i thought you didn't have a job?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #35 on: April 02, 2010, 05:04:15 PM »

the problem is other people in cars aren't cautious

ben roethlisberger got hit by a woman that failed to yield, if he was in a car she would've saw him

E
E

newmom

« Reply #36 on: April 02, 2010, 05:24:56 PM »
i thought you didn't have a job?

yes was out of work for 5 months started a new job this week

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #37 on: April 02, 2010, 05:29:50 PM »
yes was out of work for 5 months started a new job this week
you should quit...working is overated...

bench

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 02, 2010, 07:52:55 PM »
 A long time ago I saw a guy get stabbed to death in Oakland CA too. Gang related.

I was walking through aneighborhood in the foothill area near a high school with my friend. Suddenly I see a fat guy with blood all over him come running out from around the corner, he had already been stabbed, then some other guy came around the corner chasing him. He caught up with him and stabbed him a few more times in the stomach. He kept yelling "Wassup then Scrap! Wassup then Scrap!". Scrap is an insult to the X3 gang, so it was a gang thing.

Then he ran away. The guy that got stabbed slowly died, when the ambulance came after a little while the guy's mouth was hanging wide open and he was out.

Oakland CA = paradise

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #39 on: April 02, 2010, 08:30:44 PM »
I ride my bike in a large group..last year one of my boys was killed directly in front of me. He did a stand up wheelie slipped sideways and slid under a car killing him.. That's his fault because I dont do stunts on public roads. My other friend was killed 3 days ago because he slid on some gravel. I've falling a few times at very high speed but was able to walk away because i dont get on my bike unless I'm wearing full protective gear.

However getting t-boned at an intersection is my biggest fear. Too bad cars honk at me whenever I cross an intersection and come to an almost complete stop even if the lights green.
saw a guy on a bike not make a right turn until the light was green.. wasn't even a busy intersection. I thought maybe he was being cautious... is this typical?
follow the arrows

newmom

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 04:12:13 AM »
saw a guy on a bike not make a right turn until the light was green.. wasn't even a busy intersection. I thought maybe he was being cautious... is this typical?

Depends where you live. NYC no turns on right. Probably just being cautious I would assume

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2010, 09:50:39 AM »

Probably loaded down with dope for sale, and didn't want to risk the cops.
Fight the Enemy