Author Topic: I saw a man get killed  (Read 3846 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I saw a man get killed
« on: April 01, 2010, 10:42:55 PM »
 I was riding my bicycle and came to an intersection. So I sat there waiting for a walk sign. I was looking up at a restaurant across the intersection, thinking that maybe i'll grab some food there. Suddenly BOOM!

I didn't see how it happened exactly, but basically a motorcycle got t-boned by a huge van. When I looked down I saw the motorcycle get ejected about 30 feet back with plastic a metal pieces flying out. The motorcyclist smashed into the front of the van hard, then rolled up the windshield and flew over the back of the van. When he landed, his body was all twisted up like a pretzel and that mother fucker was DEAD.

That's why i'm not going to get a motorcycle again.....

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: I saw a man get killed
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2010, 10:44:46 PM »
he had it coming

UpTheDosage

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2010, 11:06:55 PM »
holy shit dude. Are you traumatized now? Seriously, I would play that scene over and over in my head and not be able to function well for a few days if I saw that.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 01:52:53 AM »
What part of Eastern Asia are you in right now? Still somewhere in China?

Yeah, the scooters and motorcycles are brutal. I often wonder how the fuck more people don't get nuked everyday. It's 99.9% true what they say about Asian drivers. :-\

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 01:58:51 AM »
holy shit dude. Are you traumatized now? Seriously, I would play that scene over and over in my head and not be able to function well for a few days if I saw that.

It's no problem. I actually still went into that restaurant and ate afterwards,after watching the dead body get scraped up off the pavement and put in a bodybag.

It's not the first time i've seen something like that. It's an adrenaline rush, but nothing traumatizing.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 02:01:58 AM »
What part of Eastern Asia are you in right now? Still somewhere in China?

Yeah, the scooters and motorcycles are brutal. I often wonder how the fuck more people don't get nuked everyday. It's 99.9% true what they say about Asian drivers. :-\

I must keep my location secret, because I am an international man of mystery.

And yeah, people drive like shit out here. They just make moves in traffic without looking where they are going first.

geneticmarvel

• Getbig III
  • "You've got size, but you don't have my size!"
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 08:22:06 AM »
Anyone here ever see a little old lady get smoked by a Mack truck? I did.

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 08:27:44 AM »
I've seen almost the exact same accident. Box truck taking a turn, dude on a crotch rocket blasts past me over a hill and mashes right into the truck.

Dude was ALL twisted up. His bike went *poof* into shards and his helmet was sticking out of his head in pieces.

Fucker was dead real quick like.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 09:17:34 AM »
 When I started going out with my wife (24yrs.ago). I had taken a walk with her,and was supposed to meet her dad.. So I get there and am waiting for her dad,across the street two older gents were having drinks on a stoop,all of a sudden.....Boom one guy punches another,then he flies from the top step and lands on his head...! Thought he was knocked out,he looked like he was at peace..? Phuckin guy died instantly... Next wk.the guy that killed the got was let out of prison.. Turns out it was an accident and they didn't get an indictment on him?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 09:36:46 AM »

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 09:41:27 AM »
When I started going out with my wife (24yrs.ago). I had taken a walk with her,and was supposed to meet her dad.. So I get there and am waiting for her dad,across the street two older gents were having drinks on a stoop,all of a sudden.....Boom one guy punches another,then he flies from the top step and lands on his head...! Thought he was knocked out,he looked like he was at peace..? Phuckin guy died instantly... Next wk.the guy that killed the got was let out of prison.. Turns out it was an accident and they didn't get an indictment on him?

Bullshit story. He would still get manslaughter.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 12:06:38 PM »
Bullshit story. He would still get manslaughter.
The guy lived around the corner from my girlfriend(now wife). So you don't know shit...

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 12:12:15 PM »
I know that if you were to kill someone, even accidentally, you wouldn't walk. Look up the term "Manslaughter". That is a cut-and-dry case of 2nd degree manslaughter.

And he was only in prison for a week? Are you talking about JAIL maybe?

If you're going to make up a story at least proofread and get the words right.

HICKSON

• Getbig IV
  • Bunch of slack-jaw fagg0ts round here.
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 12:22:12 PM »
One time I knew a guy that was all burned all over & had razor glove on one hand, anyways he snuck into my friends dream & hacked up his guts something crazy like.

Dude was never found to this day.

True story.

Also knew a dude killing kids wearing a hockey mask griping a machete @ a summer camp too.

Man crazy shit in this world!!
Giving 110%

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 12:22:22 PM »
I know that if you were to kill someone, even accidentally, you wouldn't walk. Look up the term "Manslaughter". That is a cut-and-dry case of 2nd degree manslaughter.

And he was only in prison for a week? Are you talking about JAIL maybe?

If you're going to make up a story at least proofread and get the words right.
After reading your reply,I am absolutely sure you don't know shit.. I know the guy personally,so shut the Phuck up about thing's you know nothing about .. People have money,and with that money the hire good lawyers who help them get out of bad situations... Don't be upset because the people you know have to have legai aids and wind up doing life in prison for not crossing at the light ..

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 12:23:44 PM »
I was riding my bicycle and came to an intersection. So I sat there waiting for a walk sign. I was looking up at a restaurant across the intersection, thinking that maybe i'll grab some food there. Suddenly BOOM!

I didn't see how it happened exactly, but basically a motorcycle got t-boned by a huge van. When I looked down I saw the motorcycle get ejected about 30 feet back with plastic a metal pieces flying out. The motorcyclist smashed into the front of the van hard, then rolled up the windshield and flew over the back of the van. When he landed, his body was all twisted up like a pretzel and that mother fucker was DEAD.

That's why i'm not going to get a motorcycle again.....
ok   take a deeep breath count from 20 to 1  than explain WHY YOU DIDN"T GET THIS ON YOUTUBE?????????????????
((-::

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 12:26:28 PM »
You go to county before sentencing, then if it's more than a year you do prison time. I don't get this story.. did the guy that got socked go flying down the stairs? There must have been no witnesses seeing guy get blown down the stairs. Or it would be game over for the old guy for a few years.

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 12:28:08 PM »
The only one I know who has aids is your mom.

I personally know a guy who was in Nam who went back to save POWs like every weekend. We all just called him "Braddock"". He killed guys every day with his bare hands... sometimes only with a stare.  It was hard core.  Once I went on a killin' spree with him and ate cupcakes and hot chocolate from a nearby cafe while he eradicated an entire village using only a knitting needle and bottle of Fanta.

It was sooooo awesome... GOD it was cool....

I knew this guy personally so you can just suck it homie.

... and what hickson said.  lol.

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »
I once killed a man with a trident.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 12:31:02 PM »
shouldn't have been riding a motorcycle, all of them must have a death wish

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 12:32:03 PM »
shouldn't have been riding a motorcycle, all of them must have a death wish

E
Especially when they are the horniest QB in the NFL!    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 12:35:13 PM »
Especially when they are the horniest QB in the NFL!    :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fantastic ;D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 12:35:24 PM »

he's my qb, but i always called him an idiot

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 12:37:57 PM »
he's my qb, but i always called him an idiot

E
I call mines DUMBASS!

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 12:42:46 PM »
You go to county before sentencing, then if it's more than a year you do prison time. I don't get this story.. did the guy that got socked go flying down the stairs? There must have been no witnesses seeing guy get blown down the stairs. Or it would be game over for the old guy for a few years.
He did go flying down the stairs... He was an older gentleman... As soon as he hit the floor ,he was done. The guy that did it ,went to central booking,was in there for about a wk.and came out.. They were both drunk... Don't know if he bailed out,but do know he was on that same stoop drinking a wk.later...