Author Topic: petition to get method banned  (Read 9371 times)

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
petition to get method banned
« on: April 02, 2010, 05:38:36 AM »
first

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
Re: petition to get method banned
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 05:39:46 AM »
Farewell. i thought it would be good to end on 6066 posts.
talk shit about how skinny i am and how im a loser all you want manlets and haters, i won't be here to see it, and this time theres probably no coming back so you can celebrate.

My life is becoming busy again soon, getbig sucks up too much time, I can't half ass post, It's either i post extremely high amounts or i remove the forum from favourites list and never come here.

Also the intelligent people are very few on getbig, most recently AXA, decide left and many more in the past all gone, Ron or any admin can timeout or delete my account like you did to ASJs i no longer care. There are some intelligent/funny people left i don't need to give examples it's obvious who they are, they rarely post now anyway.

Heres the unreleased picture from July 23rd 2009 when the other classic was taken. 40cm arm

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 05:43:59 AM »
"It's a long road"??

Does he think he's some sort of Rambo and getbig drew "First Blood"??

Well, he definitely showed us, just like Rambo did to the sheriff...  ::) ::)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 05:51:43 AM »
"It's a long road"??

Does he think he's some sort of Rambo and getbig drew "First Blood"??

Well, he definitely showed us, just like Rambo did to the sheriff...  ::) ::)
He needs to be banned for not taking Okami up on a trip to Amsterdam and having window chick of his choice, courtesy of Okami...his "high moral standards"  (aka his mum) kept him from going.
It's a long road to reality, to think that you are going to find Agapi love and lose your virginity to the perfect girl---especially when you are minority hatin, scared of vagina Ginger, who suffers from a severe case of xenophobia and lack of balls.

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 05:52:48 AM »
He needs to be banned for not taking Okami up on a trip to Amsterdam and having window chick of his choice, courtesy of Okami...his "high moral standards"  (aka his mum) kept him from going.
It's a long road to reality, to think that you are going to find Agapi love and lose your virginity to the perfect girl---especially when you are minority hatin, scared of vagina Ginger, who suffers from a severe case of xenophobia and lack of balls.
Ouch - that was pretty brutal.

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 05:59:27 AM »

great post and brutal truth

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 06:01:28 AM »
His right arm is bigger than his left.

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 06:05:21 AM »
Method needs to drop the racism and be less confrontational

he will be much happier

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 06:06:58 AM »
Ouch - that was pretty brutal.
Hey, that is the reality...people who tend to fall in his category tend to have a very idealistic view of sex, especially their first time. And if you are a awkward young person, who lacks social skills, you start to blame others for your lack of getting some or for "perceived" trespasses...then the showing of knives and swords, which are ornamental swords, all of which were "legal" to obtain, because you can buy them out of a magazine or online store. Thus, trying to prove he has verile "weapon"...

Well, bodybuilding does attract the socially awkward, the attention starved, so no surprise...

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 06:08:12 AM »
I like method, but IF he does get banned can we keep the green t-shirt? 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 06:10:41 AM »
I like method, but IF he does get banned can we keep the green t-shirt? 
We got the shirt.

Purple Aki

• Getbig IV
  • penisory contact with her volvo.
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 06:12:06 AM »
No, he's just a wind up merchant. Half of the stuff he says is just to troll people, IMO.

Also, calling for him to be banned is pretty gay; we've gave him loads of shit lately and you don't see him whining to Ron or melting down.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 06:15:47 AM »
We got the shirt.
like capture the flag, back in the day?

Quite true Aki, quite true...but his manhood needs to be questioned.
He doesn't cry to Ron either because nobody really takes him seriously or because he is deluded.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 06:17:03 AM »
like capture the flag, back in the day?

Quite true Aki, quite true...but his manhood needs to be questioned.
He doesn't cry to Ron either because nobody really takes him seriously or because he is deluded.
The dude takes a beating everyday and keeps coming back.

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 06:18:24 AM »
He is pathetic - a severe soap bar beating is definitely in order.

TruthHurts

« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 06:39:31 AM »
No. People shouldn't be banned from here - even for creating threads trying to whip a cyber-lynch mob..

What next? Ban Butterneck for making shit posts?

Shame on you for crying to teacher. 11 thousand posts and all boring, unfunny shit and circle jerks with fellow Eurotrash posters of garbage.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 06:42:02 AM »
No. People shouldn't be banned from here - even for creating threads trying to whip a cyber-lynch mob..

What next? Ban Butterneck for making shit posts?

Shame on you for crying to teacher. 11 thousand posts and all boring, unfunny shit and circle jerks with fellow Eurotrash posters of garbage.

I agree , Meth OD is a good guy.

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 06:46:57 AM »
I wouldnt like to see him banned,hes a genuinely (unintentional) funny fucker
Some of his quotes are faggotry and hypocrisy at its finest

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 06:47:47 AM »
Let him be nice entertainment here.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 07:03:34 AM »
I'm sure he thinks he's trolling but I haven't seen anything that makes the grade for quite awhile.  Just posting obnoxious crap devoid of overt or inside humor, tongue in cheek tone, self deprecation, or anything to differentiate it from garden variety obnoxious crap means it's just plain 'ol obnoxious crap.  And the internet is full of that already.

Everyone loves a good troll.  Top marks for the Oprah >9000 anon, the golddigging craigslister, David Thorne, etc.  Sadly, LameTroll breeds faster and is more vocal so he's what most people think of when they hear the word.  We can and must defeat this epidemic.  Please give generously.

I don't remember M101 always being such a klansman.  Lay off hacking on the kid, which is stale anyway, and lets see what he can do.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 07:16:43 AM »
No problem with Method, at least he posts his own opinions.  I would much rather see the mantie-sniffing douchebag patrol, known as Team nasser, banned.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 07:25:52 AM »
I can do without his racist comments -- other than that, he doesn't bother me.
X

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 07:28:26 AM »
i think you're right guys
he's the bottom bitch here and we need one

Method101

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 10:10:52 AM »
i think you're right guys
he's the bottom bitch here and we need one
You would have to suck on a hell of alot of aluminium cans to make yourself feel like a man again if we ever met in person. Bottom line is if i was either you or Xerxes i couldn't live with the shame of some guy aiming a lightsaber into my arsehole and the photographs being leaked onto the internet.

Also being called a "bottom bitch" by the same kind of people who dress up as "gay emos" and kiss other guys at "house parties" for fun is pretty ironic. I pity you and your pathetic existance your day will come, p.s i am not impressed if you "have a girl".
 ::)

50% of this board just circle jerk eachother and when somone laughs at their way of life they don't like it. This is why Okami has a problem with me, when he talks his usual shit like, "I would make that chick eat the shit off my dick" i just tell him how pathetic he is for thinking hes going to impress a bunch of people on the internet by typing that.

Parker is the pseudo intellectual which every internet forum has.

Every time Donny quotes my old post he wants one thing, attention.. why? well to make up for the fact that nobody gives a shit about him or his posts and he knows attacking me is a sure way for his worthless ass to gain attention and points with the peanut gallery.

Why do they all rally against me? Simply put, the truth hurts and i supply a high dosage of truth to this troglodytes on a daily basis.

Meltdown
=

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 10:14:06 AM »
You would have to suck on a hell of alot of aluminium cans to make yourself feel like a man again if we ever met in person. Bottom line is if i was either you or Xerxes i couldn't live with the shame of some guy aiming a lightsaber into my arsehole and the photographs being leaked onto the internet.

Also being called a "bottom bitch" by the same kind of people who dress up as "gay emos" and kiss other guys at "house parties" for fun is pretty ironic. I pity you and your pathetic existance your day will come, p.s i am not impressed if you "have a girl".
 ::)

50% of this board just circle jerk eachother and when somone laughs at their way of life they don't like it. This is why Okami has a problem with me, when he talks his usual shit like, "I would make that chick eat the shit off my dick" i just tell him how pathetic he is for thinking hes going to impress a bunch of people on the internet by typing that.

Parker is the pseudo intellectual which every internet forum has.

Why do they all rally against me? Simply put, the truth hurts and i supply a high dosage of truth to this troglodytes on a daily basis.
Ooh ooh!  Do me next!