Author Topic: The Goodrum Bash Thread for Friday  (Read 6146 times)

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
The Goodrum Bash Thread for Friday
« on: April 02, 2010, 04:56:31 PM »
Okay since there is nothing positive about this idiot.  Might as well start a thread that truly epitomizes how much of a loser this twink is.  All he does is put down people when in fact he has nothing.  And somewhere in this thread someone better explain to me why his windows are so close to the floor.
No Worries 4 me

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: The Goodrum Bash Thread for Friday
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 05:03:11 PM »
 ::)

Well, I'll let you entertain yourself with this nonsense.  Me and Vissy are going to see Clash of the Titans.
A

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 05:08:09 PM »

Well, I'll let you entertain yourself with this nonsense.  Me and Vissy are going to see Clash of the Titans.
:-X :-X :-X :-X

Dont they stone faggs to death still where you are from ?

And wtf is a Vissy ? or is that you saying Sissy with a gay lisp ?  :D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 05:08:29 PM »
So its true?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 05:10:37 PM »
So its true?

MJK

• Getbig III
  • BB is not a sport it's a business.
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 05:11:45 PM »

Vissy, your husband, the ugliest white guy on the planet.
Welcome to Slovakia

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2010, 05:11:56 PM »

Will you be sitting all the way in the back in the dark?

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2010, 05:40:56 PM »
i wonder if vissy is going to dress as a women on their date ???

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2010, 05:41:33 PM »

Do you do the popcorn thing with Vissy like us normal people do with our dates.
No Worries 4 me

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2010, 05:44:14 PM »
Do you do the popcorn thing with Vissy like us normal people do with our dates.
isnt it funny when they try and act like real people ;D

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2010, 05:46:12 PM »
isnt it funny when they try and act like real people ;D

bench
I'm sure Vissy is on the board too, Vince is trying to be appropriate here.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2010, 05:48:03 PM »
noworries.

Seriously you need to let it come. It comes across as sad and pathetic you two flirting constantly with each other.

It is not funny or cool anymore you probaly have some good stories to tell but spend your time obsessing over him, as he does you.

Just my 2 cents browski.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2010, 05:54:16 PM »
noworries.

Seriously you need to let it come. It comes across as sad and pathetic you two flirting constantly with each other.

It is not funny or cool anymore you probaly have some good stories to tell but spend your time obsessing over him, as he does you.

Just my 2 cents browski.

My feelings exactly. All the ganging up and basing on Vince is getting boring and Basile's stalking of him is creepy as fcuk. Nearly every post Onlyme makes is about Vince and Basile seems to know enough about Vince's body and life to write a PhD thesis on it, when he's not photographing young lads.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2010, 05:56:21 PM »
My feelings exactly. All the ganging up and basing on Vince is getting boring and Basile's stalking of him is creepy as fcuk. Nearly every post Onlyme makes is about Vince and Basile seems to know enough about Vince's body and life to write a PhD thesis on it, when he's not photographing young lads.

Onlyme doesn't tell those good stories anymore..like the time he sat next to jonsey from police academy at a charity event...When he had crumpets with the queen of england for brunch, etc, etc

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2010, 05:58:28 PM »
Genuinely I don't see the issue with Vince G. I don't usually read his threads as they spiral into a menage-a-trois with Basile and onlyme.

Of course I have laughed at pics etc before but I would not go out of my way to start meltdown threads everyday.

I can see why he annoys people but personally I just don't care enough.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 06:00:52 PM »

Onlyme doesn't tell those good stories anymore..like the time he sat next to jonsey from police academy at a charity event...When he had crumpets with the queen of england for brunch, etc, etc

Yes, Onlyme needs to forget about Vince and get back to making quality posts. Basile needs to get back to taking pics of strapping young lads for his collection ;D

Genuinely I don't see the issue with Vince G. I don't usually read his threads as they spiral into a menage-a-trois with Basile and onlyme.

Of course I have laughed at pics etc before but I would not go out of my way to start meltdown threads everyday.

I can see why he annoys people but personally I just don't care enough.

Vince used to be very annoying and a major troll like Adonis, but that was long ago and he seldom starts shit nowadays. But if he makes one damn comment about someone's business or physique, the mob just goes into lynch mode and insults him beyond belief for pages at a time. And that's in every single thread, lol.

As weird and funny as he can be at times, I don't think he deserves so much hate and ridicule. You've got to give him props for letting it all slide off his back without melting down.

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 06:03:29 PM »
Yes, Onlyme needs to forget about Vince and get back to making quality posts. Basile needs to get back to taking pics of strapping young lads for his collection ;D

i agree....

basil is a weird guy...He show ups as soon as goodrum makes a thread..usually within the first 15 minutes.  at least 70% of his posts are about VVV...

He also shows up at strangers funerals...lee priests relative...he never even knew.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2010, 06:04:24 PM »
Okay since there is nothing positive about this idiot.  Might as well start a thread that truly epitomizes how much of a loser this twink is.  All he does is put down people when in fact he has nothing.  And somewhere in this thread someone better explain to me why his windows are so close to the floor.

do you have any idea how bitter and pathetic you come off?

i bet you go to sleep thinking about vince

he owns your mind, deal with it

E
E

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2010, 06:07:18 PM »
Vissy, your husband, the ugliest white guy on the planet.
That's Vince's better half!? Looks like he reads palms or works with tarot cards. 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2010, 06:09:05 PM »
basil is a weird guy...He show ups as soon as goodrum makes a thread..usually within the first 15 minutes.  at least 70% 95% of his posts are about VVV...

Fixed

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2010, 06:10:27 PM »
Shut up monkey. You have achieved nothing in this industry. I can just picture Goodrum at the movies in some redneck theatre in the woods, throwing down cum stained popcorn between his inner tube lips as queer vissy puts on his mascara.
I actually once starred in a movie with Stallone , I wrestled his arm . The only arm you wrestled with is the one fisting your ass. I have attacked ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I saw c-beams glitter in the dark at the Tanhauser Gate, and Jonesy was there too right alongside me. Yes, I've had a bad few years but I'm back in the gym benching 500lbs with no spotters. So call me fat Goodrum but I have done things you would not believe. I shook Arnold's hand and had shrimp cocktail with Tyne Daly. Your only experience of shrimps is shrimping queer vissy's cum out of your ass.
O

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2010, 06:10:36 PM »
Ha, ha. Trust the flotsam on Getbig to put shit on others to feel good. Everyone has roles to play here at Getbig and Goodrum is the resident fool who seems to enjoy being an internet legend. Keith gets a lot of entertainment posting about Goodrum but no one changes one iota. That is the funny thing about all these threads. There is a strata or class here at Getbig and be damned if Goodrum is going to ascend further than the lowest order!

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 06:13:21 PM »
Fixed

Speaking of the devil. Noworries makes a thread about Venom Vince versace, and within a few minutes

basil show up

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2010, 06:13:36 PM »
fuck i knew basile would post in a matter of 5 min, damn

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2010, 06:17:49 PM »
Lot of guys must have a folder on their computer called "Goodrum" with hundreds of saved pics of the GB character and possible legend..
O