Author Topic: The Goodrum Bash Thread for Friday  (Read 6164 times)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: The Goodrum Bash Thread for Friday
« Reply #50 on: April 02, 2010, 08:23:56 PM »
Hey, Kiwi, how come you don't live at Bondi Beach with your NZ mates?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #51 on: April 02, 2010, 08:27:12 PM »

I lived in Brisbane for a few years before. Love the country, but couldn't stand the heat. The summers are just too harsh.

Gino30

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: April 02, 2010, 08:51:43 PM »

lol

or the gold coast....plenty of sheep fuckers down there.....no offence

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: April 02, 2010, 09:58:29 PM »
They tell me NZ is one special place to visit and the scenery is beautiful. Must visit to take photos of the landscapes. Reminds me a bit of BC back in Canada. However, I came to Australia to get away from the cold climate in Canada. Look at how depressed they get during those long winters. The Kiwis have a mild climate but a bit too cool for me.

Spoony Luv

• Getbig IV
  • FROM UP ABOVE!!!
« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2010, 09:19:25 PM »
A couple of years ago Goodrum was competing in some hillbilly show and foolishly posted the name and location of the motel he was staying in. So someone from Getbig sent him a couple of pizzas cod. Goodrum posted about the delivery but never said if he accepted them. Funny shit and a warning to those who post personal details on the internet. No, I didn't send those pizzas. That pretty much leaves just another candidate.  ;) ;D

I always assumed that if the story was true it was either you or onlyme...Either way whoever did it is freak'n funny as hell...

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #55 on: April 03, 2010, 10:57:37 PM »
VVV is the biggest loser and clown according to Basile, but it doesn't stop him from stalking Goodrum non-stop from the other end of the world or call his hotel room at night or invite him to come over to Australia to stay with him :-X

Exactly. Well put, old friend.

Vince owns more minds than Alzheimers.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 03, 2010, 11:08:48 PM »
Teh ghey is strong in this thread...

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #57 on: April 03, 2010, 11:49:44 PM »
They tell me NZ is one special place to visit and the scenery is beautiful. Must visit to take photos of the naked pre-teen lads.
E

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #59 on: April 04, 2010, 12:03:28 AM »

Hahaha is it just me or does Basile inviting Goodrum to come down to Oz to live stay with him sound a bit like the Moosejay-nephew situation? :-X

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #60 on: April 04, 2010, 12:16:58 AM »
Teh ghey is strong in this thread...

I don't think anyone asked for your worthless opinion.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: April 04, 2010, 02:27:05 AM »
I had a woman friend who was going to give Melvin room and board. That was before we found out he was gay. No, the woman wasn't interested in him but laughed every time she saw his photos and felt he was doing stuff to pull our legs. Goodrum never had the funds to travel anywhere so nothing happened. It was just an idea to piss the haters off on Getbig. It would have been interesting to see if he could be built up. Imagine if we had done some serious training and got him a lot bigger. Imagine the size of his head then! He missed a good chance to get big and he will never have such an opportunity again. In a year he would have become an effective instructor as well.

I have always supported the underdog and after seeing Goodrum get tarred and feathered here all the time I thought it would be a good joke on Getbig to get Goodrum bigger and better. Naturally, even Melvin refused the offer as he felt that my equipment was crap because some of my inventions were painted purple. He also didn't recognize me as a bodybuilding expert. Why should he when he has CSN and MFT after his name! What a simpleton Melvin is.

No homo here!

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #62 on: April 04, 2010, 03:52:00 AM »
Genuinely I don't see the issue with Vince G
you wouldn't since your a kid.
he and his ilk are responsible for the continuation of the spread of aids
and rocketing health care costs. funny most of them think they deserve
some special rights. i agree, euthanasia for them all totally free.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #63 on: April 04, 2010, 04:17:47 AM »
you wouldn't since your a kid.
he and his ilk are responsible for the continuation of the spread of aids
and rocketing health care costs. funny most of them think they deserve
some special rights. i agree, euthanasia for them all totally free.
;D

David M

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: April 04, 2010, 11:21:46 AM »
queen vissy... yikes... if your gonna be gay, at least find someone hot
Team MEL

dustin

« Reply #65 on: April 04, 2010, 11:24:21 AM »
They tell me NZ is one special place to visit and the scenery is beautiful. Must visit to take photos of the landscapes. Reminds me a bit of BC back in Canada. However, I came to Australia to get away from the cold climate in Canada. Look at how depressed they get during those long winters. The Kiwis have a mild climate but a bit too cool for me.

It's not that cold on the West coast. It was much more depressing and miserable in Ontario, that's for sure. As long as you can tolerate the rain and the changing of all 4 seasons in one day, it's not so bad. Only snowed here once or twice at most this winter.

I don't know if you know, but apparently it was 28 degrees out East a couple days ago. Here on the West coast, there were massive wind storms. Saw a dude with a 15 foot branch sticking through the front windshield on the passenger side thank goodness. Pulled over and motioned to my cell phone, he pointed to his. I gave him a curious thumbs up and he gave me the thumbs up too. Dude was lucky he didn't get impaled that morning!

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #66 on: April 04, 2010, 01:03:26 PM »
I had a woman friend who was going to give Melvin room and board.

Mr Canada: "There's this guy on a message board I'm going to invite to come and train."

The Woman Friend: "Oh, well I'm sure he's a very nice man.  He can stay with me, no worries."