Author Topic: I've always said liberals are great comedy relief, this proves it!  (Read 1038 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Guam will capsize  :-\

How you people make it through life?

che

• Getbig V
Re: I've always said liberals are great comedy relief, this proves it!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 09:37:47 PM »
He is drunk ,high or retarded

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 09:44:36 PM »
add senile to possible causes
follow the arrows

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 10:02:30 PM »

Correct...the title reflects that he is a liberal.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 10:12:48 PM »
He can`t be all that bad, he did Vote against the Bailouts (TARP) right?

Also, you may want to read this:
“I wasn’t suggesting that the island of Guam would literally tip over,” said Johnson. “I was using a metaphor to say that with the addition of 8,000 Marines and their dependents – an additional 80,000 people during peak construction to the port on the tiny island with a population of 180,000 – could be a tipping point which would adversely affect the island’s fragile ecosystem and over burden its already overstressed infrastructure.

“Having traveled to Guam last year, I saw firsthand how this beautiful – but vulnerable island – is already overburdened, and I was simply voicing my concerns that the addition of that many people could tip the delicate balance and do harm to Guam.”
I Love The True Adon

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 10:22:17 PM »
He can`t be all that bad, he did Vote against the Bailouts (TARP) right?

Also, you may want to read this:
“I wasn’t suggesting that the island of Guam would literally tip over,” said Johnson. “I was using a metaphor to say that with the addition of 8,000 Marines and their dependents – an additional 80,000 people during peak construction to the port on the tiny island with a population of 180,000 – could be a tipping point which would adversely affect the island’s fragile ecosystem and over burden its already overstressed infrastructure.

“Having traveled to Guam last year, I saw firsthand how this beautiful – but vulnerable island – is already overburdened, and I was simply voicing my concerns that the addition of that many people could tip the delicate balance and do harm to Guam.”

Merely damage control...look at his hand gestures when he says it will "tip over and capsize".