Author Topic: Obama's 17-minute, 2,500-word response to woman's claim of being 'over-taxed'  (Read 14479 times)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
if you don't like being taxed so much stop making so much money, problem solved.  Maybe start enjoying life more???
TEAM Nasser

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
My reply Coach is that I give nothing, I take care of my own because I have no 'moral obligation' to other humans...just like you.  The difference Coach is that I don't profess to follow the judeo-christian mythology or any mythology that tells me how to act...there's no 'moral conflict' in my body.  

Now again...what did this Jesus say about the poor?  You know, Jesus, the guy that you kneel in front of every week, the one use 'body' you eat and 'blood' you drink?  The one who's forgiveness you should be praying for since you're a sinner?  What are his words about treating the 'least of us'?  Did he say that they were doomed to their lowly life or did he 'walks amongst them' and profess a philosophy of loving thy neighbor?  What did he say about 'rendering to Ceasar' and what do you think that statement means?  

Who inherits the earth Coach?
Who makes it to heaven?
Who's served first?

Either live the 'morality' you preach or go back to being a juiced up, insecure, ignorant, hate spewing, hypocrit, and closet queer.  Your exes already know the truth...

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
what are you saying that is your tax bracket, because thats not what you "volunteerily give up", its what you are forced to give up. I have no idea what your statement means, if its tax then your statement is a lie. You are a hypocrite and do not live by the standards you say your life is goverened by.

My father is in the 50% tax bracket, rarely hear him complain. Thats expected though since material goods mean as much to him as the shit in your pants.He drives a 500 dollar car because he gave me his so i could avoid repair costs while in school, 93 HONDA CIVIC is what he drives. I am not taxed at the moment as i have been in school for 9 years atm with more to go.

that the question answered, why dont you live by what you preach ie the bible namely jesus. You dont and cant because you are greedy. Hardwork only gets you so far.Could you be a doctor joe making 700 000 gs a year? no, no matter what you do because you dont have the brains for it, this hardwork ideology is bullshit, no one works harder then the poor and with the shitiest jobs.

No dude, that isn't even close to what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that I CHOOSE to give, it's not taken (extorted) from me. I tithe to my church and son's school, I donate to certain charity organizations such as spina bifida and others and also donate my time during the holidays to help the homeless by serving food at a soup kitchen. Last year I donated almost $35,000 of my personal income, not for a write off but because I WANTED TOO.

So...with all of that said, HOW MUCH DID YOU GIVE?

stick_nasty

• Getbig I
  • I'm a llama!
My reply Coach is that I give nothing, I take care of my own because I have no 'moral obligation' to other humans...just like you.  The difference Coach is that I don't profess to follow the judeo-christian mythology or any mythology that tells me how to act...there's no 'moral conflict' in my body.  

Now again...what did this Jesus say about the poor?  You know, Jesus, the guy that you kneel in front of every week, the one use 'body' you eat and 'blood' you drink?  The one who's forgiveness you should be praying for since you're a sinner?  What are his words about treating the 'least of us'?  Did he say that they were doomed to their lowly life or did he 'walks amongst them' and profess a philosophy of loving thy neighbor?  What did he say about 'rendering to Ceasar' and what do you think that statement means?  

Who makes it to heaven?
Who's served first?

Either live the 'morality' you preach or go back to being a juiced up, insecure, ignorant, hate spewing, hypocrit, and closet queer.  Your exes already know the truth...

I consider myself to be religious and I go to church.

BUT....

What Jesus told us regarding "the poor" has NOTHING to do with what we are taxed!!!

Your analogy means that our government is donating OUR money for us (through taxes) and they get to use is how they want to and give it to who the want to.

What Jesus told us is we need to donate our time and money to "the poor," NOT "pay your taxes to help the poor."  If so, then the rich--who pay more taxes--have a golden ticket to get into heaven.  Right?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Who makes it to heaven?
Who's served first?

I absolutely do. Don't you know the difference between giving FREELY and having someone tell you, you MUST give it up? Seriously Doom, this is a no brainer.

Look, I like being on here, debating and BSing with everyone, on here it's just ball busting and usually can take it or leave it, but it's fun...but I take my giving (not that I'm some Saint, far from it) but when I have the chance and someone or someones family is in need of help, I WILL help, no if and's or buts about it. But when someone tells me that I HAVE to help someone who is perfectly capable of helping themselves and depends on others simply because they are lazy....I will refuse. I'm not rich, but not long ago I wasn't doing so great but all be damned if I was going to the government for help...I bailed myself out with tenacity, will and stubbornness. It's a cop out to depend on the government for absolute help, that's not what they are there for.

Another thing, you don't inherit the kingdom of God through works alone as you might have suggested.  

marty31672

• Getbig IV
No dude, that isn't even close to what I'm saying. What I'm saying is that I CHOOSE to give, it's not taken (extorted) from me. I tithe to my church and son's school, I donate to certain charity organizations such as spina bifida and others and also donate my time during the holidays to help the homeless by serving food at a soup kitchen. Last year I donated almost $35,000 of my personal income, not for a write off but because I WANTED TOO.

$35,000  :o

most people dont make that in a year!

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
The funny thing is that the joke is on the poor. Obama's plan is to tax the middle-class into extinction so that there is only an elite class and a poor class.

This is what the poor simply don't get. ::)

Obama has no interest in helping you. He holds you in utter disdain.

He only wants to create more of you.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
The funny thing is that the joke is on the poor. Obama's plan is to tax the middle-class into extinction so that there is only an elite class and a poor class.

QFT!!

Necrosis

• Getbig V

if true, then i applaud you good on you. Also great that you actually go to the soup kitchen to help. I agree with your last post also. However, i dont think this is black and white like people are making it seem, some people cannot work harder, or get ahead. Health care reform is not about that anyway.

i donated no money last year to charity, i volunteered however. I make no money, i am in school and in debt for quite a bit.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
"I am an old Republican. I am religious, yet not a fanatic. I am a free-marketer; yet, I believe in the role of the government as a fair evenhanded referee. I am socially conservative; yet, I believe that my lesbian niece and my gay grandchild should have the full protection of the law and live as free Americans enjoying every aspect of our society with no prejudices and/or restrictions. Nowadays, my political and socio-economic profile would make me a Marxist, not a Republican."

very interesting article
http://www.frumforum.com/how-the-gop-purged-me
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
"I am an old Republican. I am religious, yet not a fanatic. I am a free-marketer; yet, I believe in the role of the government as a fair evenhanded referee. I am socially conservative; yet, I believe that my lesbian niece and my gay grandchild should have the full protection of the law and live as free Americans enjoying every aspect of our society with no prejudices and/or restrictions. Nowadays, my political and socio-economic profile would make me a Marxist, not a Republican."

very interesting article
http://www.frumforum.com/how-the-gop-purged-me

Yawn.

You look up the word marxist and right next to it is Obama's picture.

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Yawn.

You look up the word marxist and right next to it is Obama's picture.

Yawn???? you're entitled to your opinion but you cant ignore the fact some people in the Republican party are troubled by the extremist wing of it along with the hate/fear talk spread by Beck and Limbaugh. Some of these guys are genuinely concerned you cant dismiss that.  :-\

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum

Very commendable, Coach.

'Do good by stealth, and blush to find it fame.'  - A. Pope.   

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Your only reward in America for busting your ass to provide for your own family is to be taxed more to support those taught to live off the system, eventhough most are able bodied people that can bust their ass to better themselves yet choose not to work at all.  Ahhhh, the American dream- paying for everyone elses lazy ass.
You Can't Do It!!!

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
They have to tax working people more because they are eliminating more poorer people from taxation and spending outrageous sums of tax money between wars, international aid, interest on debt and expanded entitlement programs....and the new healthcare program will be underbudgeted so add that on.
We must change the spending in Washington.

jetpower

• Getbig III

Yup. The people who don't get this are the biggest victims of this. And, ironically, support this the most vehemently.

---

Morality as a "reason for doing", is simply another tool being used in this war. Forced morality is the antitheses of true morality -- another idea that escapes many people.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs

lol since when is making 250,000 dollars or more middle class  ::)
TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
so true, BOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!! great post!!

No one is stopping you from sending more money to the treasury fool. 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
333, He's 19, lives with his parents and doesn't have a job. He can't afford the stamp to send it let alone send money to the treasury.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods

You can believe all of these things, but you shouldn't be calling yourself an old Republican.

It might be time to redefine yourself.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
if you don't like being taxed so much stop making so much money, problem solved.  Maybe start enjoying life more???

The sheer stupidity you display on these boards both astounds and baffles anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex. ::)

lol since when is making 250,000 dollars or more middle class  ::)

Keep dreaming. Obama and his ilk have already lowered this mark down to $125,000. And I guarantee it will drop lower still.

Health care is going to raise the taxes for every single American citizen who works in this country. Essentially, that is a tax... on everyone.

Cap and trade (really cap and tax) will literarly destroy this country economically, possibly raising unemployment to 20+%.

Also, Obama has plans for a value added tax. This is a federal tax on every single thing you purchase in life. Yet another tax... for everyone.

So perhaps it's time to get a clue, or do the world a favor by drinking down a bottle of drain cleaner. You'll be one less lazy, moronic Obama-voting douchebag that I'll have to support.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
Instead of our current setup how about we have a voluntary tax system?  If you want to pay into the 'welfare' system you can, if you dont then you dont...however, if you fall on hard times you cannot collect it.  If you don't want to pay social security taxes then don't but you can't use it when you retire.  Don't like the military industrial complex or unlimited funding for the CIA, then don't pay it.  Don't want to fund public schools, ok but your kids can't go to it.  Don't want to pay taxes for a public HMO option, dont but you can't use it regardless of what happens.  Don't want to pay road tax...cool, but you can't use the roads or you pay a toll when you need them.  Don't want to bail out the banks?
Let the politicians figure out how to fund programs with the available monies given by the people through voluntary means.  This isn't an idealic wish this is sound argument for self government.  We have the technology to inact this and reduce the coagulation of power at the top who seek to use your funds to enrich themselves.  My god, the politicians would actually have to work at convincing the people instead of letting the Fed print dollars! 8)

All taxation is robbery - Josiah Warren

No man should be compelled to do that which goes against his heart - Cherokee Nation

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
You can believe all of these things, but you shouldn't be calling yourself an old Republican.

It might be time to redefine yourself.

"               "

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
The sheer stupidity you display on these boards both astounds and baffles anyone with a functioning cerebral cortex. ::)

Keep dreaming. Obama and his ilk have already lowered this mark down to $125,000. And I guarantee it will drop lower still.

Health care is going to raise the taxes for every single American citizen who works in this country. Essentially, that is a tax... on everyone.

Cap and trade (really cap and tax) will literarly destroy this country economically, possibly raising unemployment to 20+%.

Also, Obama has plans for a value added tax. This is a federal tax on every single thing you purchase in life. Yet another tax... for everyone.

So perhaps it's time to get a clue, or do the world a favor by drinking down a bottle of drain cleaner. You'll be one less lazy, moronic Obama-voting douchebag that I'll have to support.

hahahah elitist fool, and since when was making 125,000 a year middle class?  Most middle class who make 20 - 40 thousand a year get a lot of there money back they pay in taxes.  You rich people rather have the lesser or people with less money dead!  Jewish to the core.

Also coach just calls anyone who disagrees with him or someone who makes a good point young, stupid or lazy also likes to ask how much money they donated, all of which has nothing to do with the argument just to distract from him not actually answering the question.

TEAM Nasser

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
hahahah elitist fool, and since when was making 125,000 a year middle class?  Most middle class who make 20 - 40 thousand a year get a lot of there money back they pay in taxes.  You rich people rather have the lesser or people with less money dead!  Jewish to the core.

Also coach just calls anyone who disagrees with him or someone who makes a good point young, stupid or lazy also likes to ask how much money they donated, all of which has nothing to do with the argument just to distract from him not actually answering the question.

in NYC 125K is barely middle class when taxes are taken into account.  A family of 4 cant live on that in manhattan.