Author Topic: Redwings Stanley Cup hopes??  (Read 827 times)

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
  • There is no Bathroom aggh(arnold voice)
Redwings Stanley Cup hopes??
« on: April 04, 2010, 08:28:19 PM »
 The redwings were piled with injury's this year and it held them back for most of the year to the point were they were maybe not gonna make the playoffs :'( :'( :'(( seeing how they have a 18 year streak, longest in professional sports it would be tragic) but now their mostly healthy what is your predictions going in to the playoffs. They are currently 6th in their conference, one point behind 5th(nashville).
Cool Beats

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
Re: Redwings Stanley Cup hopes??
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 01:30:41 PM »
I get ragged on for being a Redwings fan, but hell what is purebread Michigan boy to do..? The playoffs aren't the playoffs without the Wings being contenders. The Wings are the Yankees of hockey.   GO WINGS!!!
You Can't Do It!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 05:39:20 PM »
they'll make the playoffs, they'll have a nice run

no cup :-*

E
E

beefcakeblake

• Getbig II
  • There is no Bathroom aggh(arnold voice)
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 09:17:51 PM »
they'll make the playoffs, they'll have a nice run

no cup :-*

E

whos your pick to win??
Cool Beats

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2010, 08:12:54 AM »
I'd love to see the Caps win it this year but their defense and penalty kill are not very good. They're simply outscoring teams this year. Once the playoffs start and defenses begin tightening up, I think the Caps could run into trouble.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2010, 08:17:33 AM »
The redwings were piled with injury's this year and it held them back for most of the year to the point were they were maybe not gonna make the playoffs :'( :'( :'(( seeing how they have a 18 year streak, longest in professional sports it would be tragic) but now their mostly healthy what is your predictions going in to the playoffs. They are currently 6th in their conference, one point behind 5th(nashville).

We lost ALOT of key guys and it showed this season. I never knew how Valuable Johan Franzen was to us.  :-\
D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2010, 10:48:32 AM »
whos your pick to win??

the pens of course 8)

E
E

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2010, 11:54:51 AM »
GO KINGS GO
((-::