Author Topic: Alan Grayson: Go "Elsewhere" Doctor is About Race  (Read 1885 times)

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
Alan Grayson: Go "Elsewhere" Doctor is About Race
« on: April 05, 2010, 08:09:51 AM »

RIP Bob Probert

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Alan Grayson: Go "Elsewhere" Doctor is About Race
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 08:24:08 AM »
Whata pathetic pofs shit that Grayson is. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 08:30:33 AM »
Obviously its about race.This is the usual liberal scare tactic to squash dissent.They use it so often NO ONE cares anymore.They try this about once a week and then at the end of the week Obamas approval drops.NO ONE is buying it.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 08:31:30 AM »
Grayson Pwns.

Neil Cavuto even Pwned that loony Doctor.

I Love The True Adon

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 08:33:19 AM »
Grayson will be out on his ass in November. Unfortunately he'll still lobby and steal money but at least he won't have his pulpit anymore.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 08:46:13 AM »
Grayson Pwns.

Neil Cavuto even Pwned that loony Doctor.

Oh, because ascribing racist motives to anyone you disagree with is the mark of high intelligence.    ::)  ::) 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 08:48:44 AM »
I always find it amusing when libs acuse us of being racist and thats why we dont like Obama.I actually voted against Biden,not Obama as I despise Joe Biden more then any human being on earth.I actually thought Obama,being the first black president,might govern as a moderate[I was 100% wrong]but I certainly didnt vote against him because he was black even though I know he hates whites.

Libs do this to guilt conservatives,it doesnt work.They overplayed the race card and used it up on bullshit like Imus.Being called a racist by the like of Grayson means nothing to a conservative,because he so dumb it holds no meaning.

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 08:50:29 AM »
I always find it amusing when libs acuse us of being racist and thats why we dont like Obama.I actually voted against Biden,not Obama as I despise Joe Biden more then any human being on earth.I actually thought Obama,being the first black president,might govern as a moderate[I was 100% wrong]but I certainly didnt vote against him because he was black even though I know he hates whites.

Libs do this to guilt conservatives,it doesnt work.They overplayed the race card and used it up on bullshit like Imus.Being called a racist by the like of Grayson means nothing to a conservative,because he so dumb it holds no meaning.

Anyone who voted against Obama or disagrees with the current policies is a racist. :P

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 08:53:45 AM »
Anyone who voted against Obama or disagrees with the current policies is a racist. :P

Exactly,it just holds no meaning.The sad thing is,we then tend to ignore real racism because the race card is played so often.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 08:55:53 AM »
Exactly,it just holds no meaning.The sad thing is,we then tend to ignore real racism because the race card is played so often.

It's like Nazi, LOL!

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 08:56:49 AM »
Define "real" racism?
I Love The True Adon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2010, 08:56:59 AM »

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2010, 08:59:40 AM »
Define "real" racism?

Schools in inner cities getting less resources then schools in suburbs.Schools pushing black kids through the system even though they are not ready to go to the next grade level.Drug laws PURPOSELY written up to jail blacks and forgive whites etc etc.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2010, 01:56:33 PM »
Grayson should  be soundly criticized by the media for that bullshit accusation.  Many don't agree with the liberal favorite son and all these dissenters must be racist....what an old, inappropriate and idiotic justification.

drkaje

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2010, 02:22:46 PM »
Grayson should  be soundly criticized by the media for that bullshit accusation.  Many don't agree with the liberal favorite son and all these dissenters must be racist....what an old, inappropriate and idiotic justification.

Whoever controls the language generally wins political fights.

There's no point inserting logic into the argument. You're dealing with a lot of people who think any objections doctors may have to this scheme are about money, not affordability. :)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2010, 03:09:29 PM »
I'm not too thrilled with this doctor, but he's not turning anybody away or denying anybody care so it seems he's just exercising his 1st amendment rights.

(Of course, libs do seem to hate when conservs do that...)

JohnC1908

• Getbig II
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2010, 06:48:07 PM »
Schools in inner cities getting less resources then schools in suburbs.Schools pushing black kids through the system even though they are not ready to go to the next grade level.Drug laws PURPOSELY written up to jail blacks and forgive whites etc etc.

Shhh...those are actual problems holding the african american community back. We are not interested in finding any actual solutions (don't you know that would take actual work and reform), just continue drawing up evil boogeymen living in the suburbs. Liberal politicians would have a hardtime getting elected if these situations didn't exsist.