Author Topic: War against fat people  (Read 15549 times)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: War against fat people
« Reply #50 on: April 06, 2010, 08:46:48 AM »
that is part of "my underappreciated internet comedian" act i'm developing

see, comedy isn't always about "laughter"...it's all very "andy Kaufman-esque"

You can now pick up Kickboxer on Blu-Ray.  :D
D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #51 on: April 06, 2010, 08:49:11 AM »
You can now pick up Kickboxer on Blu-Ray.  :D

dude, i know.  I saw it last week at Best Buy and was gonna pick it up yesterday but some asshole picked it up already

Bloodsport (with features) needs to come out on Blu ray given that the 25th anniversary is coming up

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: April 06, 2010, 08:51:58 AM »
dude, i know.  I saw it last week at Best Buy and was gonna pick it up yesterday but some asshole picked it up already

Bloodsport (with features) needs to come out on Blu ray given that the 25th anniversary is coming up

I picked it up at a Wal-Mart for $8 and a steal at that price.  8)

I was looking for Bloodsport but could not find it.  >:(
D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #53 on: April 06, 2010, 08:52:16 AM »
You know fellas, a guy like Keith even now could take most of you wannabes by the neck and scare the shit out of you. How dare you insult a guy like that! He benched over 500 pounds and beat guys who won the World Arm Wrestling Championship. Shows how brave most are behind anonymous handles. Every time we see a photo of some hero he is ordinary and looks like crap. Goodrum looks better than most of the asses here. This Xerxes guy is another guy who has done bugger all in bodybuilding yet thinks he is superior to fat people. How sad is it when these nobodies have to do that?

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #54 on: April 06, 2010, 08:54:12 AM »
Big girls don't have to be ashamed of themselves in photos. At Dimensions the guys there appreciate what they present. You guys will have to accept that some guys fancy different things when it comes to sexual attraction. Just because you don't like something doesn't mean it isn't right for someone else.

Anybody can be played...she was in that pic. Would you agree?

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: April 06, 2010, 08:56:58 AM »
I picked it up at a Wal-Mart for $8 and a steal at that price.  8)

I was looking for Bloodsport but could not find it.  >:(

bloodsport won't happen because the producer know it will make us happy

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #56 on: April 06, 2010, 08:58:55 AM »
Xerxes, why are you on a bodybuilding forum, then? Do you think because you are a student going to university that you are smarter than most here as well?

When I saw your photo I thought wtf is this. I expected someone who had been around and not some young kid fresh out of high school. One day you will be ashamed of starting that thread about will power. That reflects more about your ignorance than anything about fat people.

TEsticles

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 06, 2010, 09:01:04 AM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2010, 09:01:48 AM »
bloodsport won't happen because the producer know it will make us happy

>:( I will pay whatever they want for it.  >:(

I want "Jaws" on Blu-Ray too.  >:(
D

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #59 on: April 06, 2010, 09:09:41 AM »
Yeah, Xerxes, I didn't think you could justify your ignorance.

Here is Valerie's web site for those who like big pearshaped gals.

io856

« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2010, 09:12:28 AM »
there is absolutely no reason to harbour resentment towards overweight/obese people... but this is getbig so its probably just shit stirring as per usual

and if their look makes people like Vince happy - then thats great!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2010, 09:20:45 AM »
Not everyone agrees with you. Some fat women look great. Depends what you like and what your experience is. Of course, young fellows starting out don't always have much choice because most can't get laid. Young people tend to be idealistic and have all these high values and morals. As they age they discover the world isn't quite as rosy as they thought.

If some of you get rid of your judgemental attitude and start accepting others you will have a lot more fun in life. Most of you guys are afraid to date a gal unless you think your mates would approve. How limiting is that? You will find that your idea of beauty and what is attractive will change over the decades. It can happen. Lots of different women are attractive. That is the truth. Even some fat women. So get used to this because that is the reality.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2010, 09:25:09 AM »
Wow epic meltdown  :o. Relax man, all I was saying is that you were fat from the start. People get fat by themselves, are you saying you weren't fat before your illness? I would never ridicule someone because of an illness, and I hope you are better.

These photos are of me at 300 to 305.  I competed at this weight.  I am not by any means skinny.  But I am not fat.  I have some fat obviosuly buit who cares.  I am NOT a bodybuilder or ever said I was.  I did what I did and did pretty good at it.  I was training for the 2000 olympics in the Discus.  I was weighing about 293 when I moved to LA to train with a coach who saw me train in Hawaii.  I was throwing 196' then with 2 years to train.  My goal weight was 275.  I was riding my bike 28 miles a day at least 3 to 4 days a week.  At 8am I would ride to the gym which was 7 miles from my house which included some of the biggest hills in the area.  Not a flat ride.  Then I would go back to the gym at 4pm.  That is 28 miles.  On weekends I had a truck tire I filled with cement and would tie a rope around my waist and pull the tire around Diamond Head in Honolulu. I was in the best cardio shape I have been in.  I was still benching 500 and could still put my leg behind my head and do full splits.  Then when I moved to LA within 2 months I got bit by the spider.  For five years my leg was so painful I could barely walk.  Every month my I would get a 102 degree temperture and shiver, my calf would swell up to 31", get so red you could not touch it, the skin would peel and I would leak water from my calf.  This literally happened every month for the first 5 years.  It would get so bad I would spend 4 to 5 hours in my bathtub with the hottest water cause I could not walk.  As the years gone by it has gotten better.  3 years ago I spent christmas and new years (2 weeks) in the hospital cause my leg swelled to 32" and just wouldn't go down.  From my weaked immune system now I get sick when before I never got sick.  I have gotten gout 3 times.  I just got hypoxia and pneumonia.  So if you think I wanted to get fat and sloppy you are kidding yourself.  I made great money with my body the way it was.  I was not a fitness king or a skinny guy or bodybuilder.  I was a guy who when I walked into just about any business or place people would look and ask me what football team I played for or how much I bench or can I feel your muscles.  I was never called fat.  I am trying to lose it and get back into decent shape.  It is taking way longer than I thought cause shit happens along the way.  I can't control that.  So go ahead make fun of me being fat.  But I was not always fat.  These are not excuses.  I have none.  These are just the facts and in some way have affected me mentally where I sometime lose my drive.
No Worries 4 me

TEsticles

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2010, 09:26:49 AM »
how does valerie wipe her ass after taking a dump if nobody's home ? and what of her toilet dimensions? chernobyl in that bathoom when valerie goes , or the poor family member that draws the short straw on who's wiping valerie's ass..........

io856

« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2010, 09:28:30 AM »
thank god for people for like Vince who settle for less!

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2010, 09:34:54 AM »
Yes, I am on here because I think this board is funny, possibly the funniest board. No I do not think that I am smarter than most on here. Why would you ask me such a thing? The discussion was about fat people, not intelligence.

Most fat people are fat because they are lazy. Deal with it.

I totally agree with the lazy part.  Even those people I feel sick for.  I hate lazy people and parents who feed their kids shit and fuck their kids up for life.  But the last thing I have been called is lazy.  I trained hard for many years and worked hard.  In fact people who really know me say I work way to much.  So yes lazy fat people to me are ones who need to get their shit together.  The funny thing is the people who make fun of me being fat are the ones who don't know me from before.  People who know me from before understand what happened and know what I have done.

That bottom photo is what what calf would look like about 10 to 14 days out of a month
No Worries 4 me

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2010, 09:42:42 AM »
I totally agree with the lazy part.  Even those people I feel sick for.  I hate lazy people and parents who feed their kids shit and fuck their kids up for life.  But the last thing I have been called is lazy.  I trained hard for many years and worked hard.  In fact people who really know me say I work way to much.  So yes lazy fat people to me are ones who need to get their shit together.  The funny thing is the people who make fun of me being fat are the ones who don't know me from before.  People who know me from before understand what happened and know what I have done.

That bottom photo is what what calf would look like about 10 to 14 days out of a month
Wow. Those photos are rough. Hopefully you can get back in shape.

JP_RC

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2010, 09:53:10 AM »
Yeah, Xerxes, I didn't think you could justify your ignorance.

Here is Valerie's web site for those who like big pearshaped gals.

If you think "Valerie" is attractive you're in the small minority of population.

I've been reading your posts here and I ask you: Why are you defending fat people so much? Is it because you find obese women attractive or something?

I have nothing against fat people and I don't hate them or anything like that, but I'm definitively against these people trying to justify their condition and actually trying to make it a good thing.  That is the reason this thread was started, how can you defend or justify a person being obese? "Looks" aside, its terribly unhealthy to be that fat, whether you like it or not.

Why don't these people try to do something to lose weight if they feel miserable as you say?
Why are they grouping themselves together in communities to defend their condition, when they feel miserable?

Why would anyone allow themselves to get to that condition is beyond me.
And I'm not talking about being in shape or lean all the time, just not obese. There is nothing wrong if someone is a little chubby or has slightly high bodyfat on, but being too fat is another thing.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2010, 10:05:31 AM »
Some men find Valerie and other large, fat women very attractive. So what if these admirers are in the minority. That is one sexual preference and just as valid as any other.

Most bodybuilders think that it is an easy thing to avoid becoming obese. Well, if you go to Dimensions and actually hang around there you find your theories are full of holes. It isn't as simple as having too many calories. There are many causes of obesity and overeating is just one.

You guys can think you are smart here but go register at Dimensions and see how smart you are there. They will send you packing and show that your ideas are full of crap. I used to think it was all black and white but I found out it is much more complicated than that and research is finding new things all the time.

Because physical attractiveness is so important to women you would think that none of them would let themselves get overweight then obese. Well, lots of things combine to cause that in some women and men. Those people have special survival genes for when food is not plentiful and so when they are in countries where food is plentiful they tend to store any excess. You could eat the same as they do but you stay the same whereas they gain fat. It is somewhat cruel the way fat accumulates on them. Then they get all that will power going and diet like crazy and lose a lot of weight. When they start eating normally they store more fat. It is a vicious circle and traps many women in fat bodies. Many are active and healthy so you can't classify them all as unhealthy.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2010, 10:06:43 AM »
Well the color is great.  I don't get fevers or get red.  But it gets big because I have lymphodema.  It swells with fluid.  I wear a compression sock which helps keep it smaller.  But, it appears that the major shit is gone.  What it did though was weaken my immune system and I get sick when I usually wouldn't get sick.  Everything that happens to me is on the same side as my bad leg.  
No Worries 4 me

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2010, 10:23:23 AM »
Fat people will win!
((-::

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2010, 10:25:49 AM »

Most bodybuilders think that it is an easy thing to avoid becoming obese. Well, if you go to Dimensions and actually hang around there you find your theories are full of holes. It isn't as simple as having too many calories. There are many causes of obesity and overeating is just one.

Overeating is ALWAYS the cause. The question of why they are overeating is more complex. But simply stated, overeating is always the direct reason someone gains excess weight.

Keith had his accident, couldn't walk, couldn't train, got depressed. So he overate to a crazy degree. He is fat because he ingests a huge amount of calories on a daily basis, period. Like he says, he lost his drive and he has talked about getting depressed after the spider incident, which is understandable. But the spider bite didn't change his metabolism, he just eats to excess.

Just like with training science and theory you can't see the forest for the trees. Increased calories is to increased weight like increased tension on a muscle is to hypertrophy. ;)

De-fattening obese people isn't easy but the direct cause is simple and obvious (or should be).

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2010, 10:45:25 AM »
keith try to get back into shape man.  you were a stud back in the day.  you can be one again.
I dont like twinks.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2010, 10:49:08 AM »

Maybe it can have a new special feature segment, where Frank Dux, admits that he lied about everything, and the entire thing was a farce!

That said..... Bloodsport is the Win!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2010, 10:53:27 AM »
Maybe it can have a new special feature segment, where Frank Dux, admits that he lied about everything, and the entire thing was a farce!

i think he can thank "The Internet" for beating him to the, figurative, punch for that