Author Topic: destroyed a kid in the gym  (Read 12660 times)

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
destroyed a kid in the gym
« on: April 05, 2010, 10:18:32 PM »
newbie comes down to the free weights dungeon and starts repping the bar. his buddy   starts screaming into his face to push it harder like the twink is Dorian in blood and guts. so i saunter up to them and tell them to ask me if they need a spot when they've finished warming up. kid looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
me and my buddy start watching and laughing at them. eventually the kid loads up the bar with a plate each side and the kid gets stuck under the bar, his bitchboy buddy can't even lift it off. so I pick it up and take it off him whilst giving it a few cheat curls and then laugh in their faces.
as they left the gym we erupted into laughter. went out and had ribs and potato wedges whilst these two "beasts" are probably drinking whey peptides and creatine.  ;D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: destroyed a kid in the gym
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2010, 10:19:45 PM »
newbie comes down to the free weights dungeon and starts repping the bar. his buddy   starts screaming into his face to push it harder like the twink is Dorian in blood and guts. so i saunter up to them and tell them to ask me if they need a spot when they've finished warming up. kid looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights.
me and my buddy start watching and laughing at them. eventually the kid loads up the bar with a plate each side and the kid gets stuck under the bar, his bitchboy buddy can't even lift it off. so I pick it up and take it off him whilst giving it a few cheat curls and then laugh in their faces.
as they left the gym we erupted into laughter. went out and had ribs and potato wedges whilst these two "beasts" are probably drinking whey peptides and creatine.  ;D

You sound like a total cuunt.

Post up some pics of yourself big guy.

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2010, 10:24:49 PM »
You sound like a total cuunt.

Post up some pics of yourself big guy.

hahaha, you sound like one of the little phaggots I like to intimidate.  ;D ;D ;D

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2010, 10:38:53 PM »
I remember buying my first jug of protein powder and thinking it was going to turn me into a BEAST!!!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2010, 10:45:04 PM »
hahaha, you sound like one of the little phaggots I like to intimidate.  ;D ;D ;D

I don't get intimidated by any man unless he's got a gun.

Post a pic of yourself.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #5 on: April 05, 2010, 10:48:30 PM »

Post a pic of yourself.
:D

SGT BARNES

• Getbig IV
  • crush your enemies, see them driven before you
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2010, 11:22:26 PM »

just like you intimidated derek anthony.

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 05, 2010, 11:27:20 PM »
Sue, what would you do if you saw this fatbody in your gym?   :-\

Jizzacked

« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2010, 11:33:32 PM »

lol... classic squadfather. the cheat curls and laughing in their faces is the clincher, good stuff ;D

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 05, 2010, 11:39:43 PM »

Jizzacked

« Reply #10 on: April 05, 2010, 11:48:33 PM »

I had never seen that before, thanks for posting this.  pretty funny to think that money was burned to produce this little segment and 'sweety petey' and david probably thought they were going to get some nice screen time, only to have the whole thing scrapped from the film.  this movie is somewhat of a cult classic these days, too bad they showed the brothers no love.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2010, 12:27:13 AM »
lol... classic squadfather. the cheat curls and laughing in their faces is the clincher, good stuff ;D
bullshit , dave curls 135 with perfect  form for reps

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2010, 12:41:48 AM »

FUCKING WIN DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D

Good to have you back brother...

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2010, 12:47:48 AM »

gayest nick ever.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2010, 12:53:25 AM »

Brutal gym owning

I doubt they will recover

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2010, 12:55:19 AM »

Post a pic of yourself.
please stop before he owns you

it ain't pretty . i ve seen it bifor. You will end up wandering the boards for years cussing him while he rents real estate in your mind. Unless you are a former victim ...

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2010, 05:43:27 AM »
Ace  :D

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2010, 05:49:07 AM »
Good destroying there sir.  :D

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2010, 06:03:21 AM »
please stop before he owns you

it ain't pretty . i ve seen it bifor. You will end up wandering the boards for years cussing him while he rents real estate in your mind. Unless you are a former victim ...

That dude doesn't worry me.

If this weak wannabe intimidation stuff is all the game he's got then he's not going to rent any real estate in my mind.

If he wants to try it, i'm game. He seems like a shitbag.

I don't know who he is either. But he's a cuunt based on this post.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2010, 06:17:27 AM »
That dude doesn't worry me.

If this weak wannabe intimidation stuff is all the game he's got then he's not going to rent any real estate in my mind.

If he wants to try it, i'm game. He seems like a shitbag.

I don't know who he is either. But he's a cuunt based on this post.
you are asking for it. Don't say I didn't warn you

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 06, 2010, 06:21:05 AM »
soooo

is squadfather really stooping to posting mindless shit like this again?

fuck that guys life

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2010, 06:25:03 AM »
you are asking for it. Don't say I didn't warn you

Oh no, he's gonna like toooootally own me. I'd better run and hide.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2010, 06:34:09 AM »
Oh no, he's gonna like toooootally own me. I'd better run and hide.
this is not a joke but I believe he could make you cry in front of your computer

wouldn't be the first time

You will get hurt

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #23 on: April 06, 2010, 06:39:02 AM »
soooo

is squadfather really stooping to posting mindless shit like this again?

fuck that guys life

This is merely an agent.  Dave only operates from behind the scenes now.  Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 06, 2010, 06:39:57 AM »
this is not a joke but I believe he could make you cry in front of your computer

wouldn't be the first time

You will get hurt

Well then i'll give him the chance to do that.

I don't take internet forums seriously enough to get too emotional about what's said in them. And I don't take myself seriously enough to get too bent over attacks. You have to have a big ego to respond in a big way to an attack.