Author Topic: ‘Jersey Shore’ casting call  (Read 817 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
‘Jersey Shore’ casting call
« on: April 06, 2010, 02:59:37 PM »

Regular folk invited to GTL

More proof that MTV reality shows aren’t really reality shows. According to a casting call, the people behind one of the most offensive (and therefore hottest) shows on the network right now are looking to beef up their cast.

Those who have always wanted to be on Jersey Shore alongside Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi, Mike (The Situation) Sorrentino and Jenni (JWoww) Farley will now have the opportunity — if they can GTL (gym, tan, laundry) like the vets of the obnoxious reality show.

The MTV site in the U.S. claims that potential candidates must be over 21 years old, but look as though they’re under 30 if they want to “carry on the legacy.”

In order to apply, applicants must “BRAG!” about how they “dominate the gym, tear up the dance floor and rule the bedroom,” and most importantly, describe how they garner respect in the clubs.

Truthfully, the application itself sounds like more work than being on the show.

I sure hope 333386 or Danielson read this post... they're shoe ins  ;D
w

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
Re: ‘Jersey Shore’ casting call
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 08:11:35 AM »
Johnny should go audition for season two.  8)
D

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: ‘Jersey Shore’ casting call
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 11:57:10 AM »

Regular folk invited to GTL

More proof that MTV reality shows aren’t really reality shows. According to a casting call, the people behind one of the most offensive (and therefore hottest) shows on the network right now are looking to beef up their cast.

Those who have always wanted to be on Jersey Shore alongside Nicole (Snooki) Polizzi, Mike (The Situation) Sorrentino and Jenni (JWoww) Farley will now have the opportunity — if they can GTL (gym, tan, laundry) like the vets of the obnoxious reality show.

The MTV site in the U.S. claims that potential candidates must be over 21 years old, but look as though they’re under 30 if they want to “carry on the legacy.”

In order to apply, applicants must “BRAG!” about how they “dominate the gym, tear up the dance floor and rule the bedroom,” and most importantly, describe how they garner respect in the clubs.

Truthfully, the application itself sounds like more work than being on the show.

I sure hope 333386 or Danielson read this post... they're shoe ins  ;D

Ha Ha :P The only thing I dominate in the gym is texting and campaigning for a smoothie bar.
E