Author Topic: three amigos  (Read 2573 times)

saopl

• Getbig III
three amigos
« on: April 06, 2010, 07:28:51 PM »
basically i'm trying to get my first cycle going, was initially planning on just doing a simple 500mg/week Test-E for 12 weeks, one of my buddies is recommending this pre-mixed cocktail instead, ''three amigos'', basically consists of test, mast, tren for 8 weeks, which ends up being 14 ccs weekly.

and of course with both i'll be doing clomid, nolva, femorra stack

any input appreciated

underworld defender

• Getbig II
Re: three amigos
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2010, 08:30:53 PM »
keep it simple.
test for 10-12 weeks.

ive got 2 more weeks left on my very first cycle of test e only.
this stuff is pretty great.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 09:38:52 AM »
keep it simple.
test for 10-12 weeks.

ive got 2 more weeks left on my very first cycle of test e only.
this stuff is pretty great.

what are your gains like?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 11:21:41 AM »
I'd say 500mgs of test and 30 mgs of dbol

underworld defender

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 06:55:01 PM »
what are your gains like?

i put on about 15 lbs....i havent been eating as much as i should have.
but i feel great on test.  I definetly recommend try the test first and maybe add some dbol to it.

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 01:16:46 PM »
I can say I have ran several cycles over the last 10 years and have never done a simple test/dbol cycle ever. Every cycle I have ran has been 3 or more compounds so a long story short I decided to just do a simple test/dbol cycle (250mg test (Karachi) eod  / 50mg (danabol DS blue harts)1hr before I workout) and I can say that this has been one of my best cycles I have ran in terms of gains. I forgot to add that I'm also on HGH 3iu's a day. Less can = more!
All Gas!

SgtSpar

• Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 08:31:16 PM »
5 shots a week is a bitch for anyone, but for a 1st cycle?  I have trouble making myself shoot twice a week.

Stavios

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 11:36:47 AM »
I wouldn't start with Tren

tren is a great drugs, when you are big enough you get on the stuff and you will stay at the same weight while leaning out a big  8)

4thAD

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 07:52:20 PM »
I wouldn't start with Tren

tren is a great drugs, when you are big enough you get on the stuff and you will stay at the same weight while leaning out a big  8)

I agree with this. Tren should not be used for a first cycle. Tren is a great compound, but save it for later cycles. If you must add something add some deca/dbol or deca/tbol.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 06:12:39 AM »
appreciate the honest opinions, thanks guys.

4thAD

« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 04:31:44 PM »
appreciate the honest opinions, thanks guys.

Anytime brother thats what were here for. Personally for a first cycle all you really need is test only, and a good PCT plan.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 04:41:37 PM »
What are your goals?  If you're going for all out mass and size test and dbol is ALL you need.  Especially for a first cycle.  Tren isn't necessary for a first timer and masteron is pointless in your cycle especially along side tren. 

"three amigos".  LOL That's fucking stupid.   ::)

4thAD

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 06:07:04 PM »
What are your goals?  If you're going for all out mass and size test and dbol is ALL you need.  Especially for a first cycle.  Tren isn't necessary for a first timer and masteron is pointless in your cycle especially along side tren. 

Agreed completely! I think he understands though.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 07:22:32 AM »

I've always had issues with bulking up, no matter what I eat my metabolism is so fast it burns right through it.. even at 3-4k cals a day. So basically just trying to gain some mass/weight.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 09:50:29 AM »
I've always had issues with bulking up, no matter what I eat my metabolism is so fast it burns right through it.. even at 3-4k cals a day. So basically just trying to gain some mass/weight.

Well if you had a metabolism like I did in my 20's you wont grow on less than 5K calories of good wholesome food.  That's what it took for me to get up to 260 at 6'5.  No way I could maintain eating that much food now with a full time career, wife, starting a family etc.  Enjoy it while your young and single bro!  Get huge!!!!!!!!!!! while you can! You really don't need anything other than test and dbol to get huge. 

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 11:32:09 AM »
Well if you had a metabolism like I did in my 20's you wont grow on less than 5K calories of good wholesome food.  That's what it took for me to get up to 260 at 6'5.  No way I could maintain eating that much food now with a full time career, wife, starting a family etc.  Enjoy it while your young and single bro!  Get huge!!!!!!!!!!! while you can! You really don't need anything other than test and dbol to get huge

Agreed!
All Gas!