Author Topic: The Red Pill 2051_Culture Creation  (Read 483 times)

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
The Red Pill 2051_Culture Creation
« on: April 06, 2010, 08:20:40 PM »
This week, Chad talks about culture creation and how the CIA was involved in promoting the idea of the "American Dream".
Direct download:

http://media.libsyn.com/media/theredpill2050/The_Red_Pill_2051_Culture_Creation.mp3

good stuff.  8)

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: The Red Pill 2051_Culture Creation
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 07:33:47 AM »
This is crazy stuff...so are we free or no?  Was the Constitution a CIA creation?  ;D  Seriously, I know there is some shady shit with different intelligence agencies that is intended to keep people in line, dumb, and ill informed, but where does it end?  I respect your posts, I wish Hugo would post more of his CT stuff, but it gets to the point to where do you realize that you have to live for yourself and work hard?  With me going back to school to become educated and to get a secure job, me reading all kinds of books and materials mean that I'm just a pawn or a free man?  I'm a sovereign individual just like you. 

I'm ranting, but hopefully you get the picture.  It seems no matter what we do it's all just an experiment from some black ops think tank.  To an extent this is true, but are we more free that we realize this and do what we can to break the mold and become more informed and better people to lead by example on how live as free men?

Speak on this!   ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 08:41:17 PM »
we're all bloody pawns  >:(

anyway.
there's more podcasts ...

One of the things I dislike is their news presentations, they read for too long. othe than that this is decent.

http://theredpill2050.libsyn.com/

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 06:53:20 AM »
we're all bloody pawns  >:(

anyway.
there's more podcasts ...

One of the things I dislike is their news presentations, they read for too long. othe than that this is decent.

http://theredpill2050.libsyn.com/

See, I just don't believe that.  You are a pawn if you buy into the MSNBC and FOX news crap.  If you buy into party line crap...but if you live as a free man that does his best to be educated and mindful of the situation; to live frugally to pay less taxes(with your spending, credit cards, etc.) then you are not just a pawn.  There are ways to live without resorting to one of the many in the masses.  I also believe that we as a people can change things for the better if more people would just wake up.

Just my .02.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 09:20:49 AM »
See, I just don't believe that.  You are a pawn if you buy into the MSNBC and FOX news crap.  If you buy into party line crap...but if you live as a free man that does his best to be educated and mindful of the situation; to live frugally to pay less taxes(with your spending, credit cards, etc.) then you are not just a pawn.  There are ways to live without resorting to one of the many in the masses.  I also believe that we as a people can change things for the better if more people would just wake up.

Just my .02.

I don't watch tv anymore, except for a few tv shows. The MSNBC/FOX etc doesn't work here, you're funny.  ;D

if you want to live without the masses go live in the woods.  ;)

and no, humanity won't change and the what if people wake up line is hilarious.  ;D

Have a good day!  8)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 09:27:47 AM »
I don't watch tv anymore, except for a few tv shows. The MSNBC/FOX etc doesn't work here, you're funny.  ;D

and no, humanity won't change and the what if people wake up line is hilarious.  ;D

Have a good day!  8)

Did you know Al Bundy is a BJJ black belt?

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 12:23:15 PM »

Have a good day!  8)

You missed my point entirely about the masses.  More and more people are becoming involved...why do you post these things if you are content in being the pawn that you claim we all are?  Do you not want to change things for the better?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 07:32:58 PM »
of course I want change, I'm a cynic, man, i have my doubts ;)

... theres a new one, Hugo I listened to it today, give me a opinion. I thought you would love it :D

I'm enjoying this guys podcasts!