Author Topic: sciatic nerve  (Read 979 times)

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
sciatic nerve
« on: April 07, 2010, 02:08:54 AM »
my sciatic nerve ( left cheek )   zaps me any time i do any thing athletic where all my weights on one leg running jumping etc  , any one else have any problems like this , is there any thing i can do about it or am i fockered

jayfromeurope

• Getbig III
Re: sciatic nerve
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2010, 02:56:36 AM »
are u sure it's your sciatic nerve  ? Do you have only pain on the left side ? Do you have pain when you sat for to long ? Do you have pain when you are in your bed and your try to turn around ? (hope my english is clear)
J

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2010, 03:17:27 AM »
are u sure it's your sciatic nerve  ? Do you have only pain on the left side ? Do you have pain when you sat for to long ? Do you have pain when you are in your bed and your try to turn around ? (hope my english is clear)
im pretty sure its my sciatic from pinning its only in my left and only when i have all my weight on my left foot , and i would not call it pain its more like a weird jolt , no other pain at all , sitting is fine  , doing one legged squats, kicking a ball  etc = zap

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2010, 06:37:47 AM »
use both legs then  :D

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2010, 06:51:39 AM »

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2010, 09:13:52 AM »
usually if you dont feel it shoot down a tingly feeling to your leg or lower ass cheeks its not, you might be having a bulging disc
eat, sleep, train, f

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 07:24:09 AM »
It's a disc problem.

8)

skipope007

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 09:54:13 AM »
I tweaked my sciatic nerve and it was some of the worst pain I've ever dealt with.  Sleeping was the worst and driving was a second.  I would wake up and have to pace around.  I have an addictive personality so I never took any good pain killers just Aspririn, Tylenol, Ibuprofen, etc.  My Dad's a doctor and he said just tough it out and if it hasn't gotten better after 30 days go see to a clinic.  Serisously almost exactly 30 days after it started it stopped and it's been 2 years since it bothered me.  I pin in my ass too and I don't think that's what caused it for me.  I just walked around the day before I had issues a lot more than I'm used to in some uncomfortable boots.  Didn't do legs or deadlifts either.  It really does hurt man but our bodies are an amazing machine and just give it time and it will get better.  BTW my pain started in my ass/lower back and went down the back of my leg to my foot.