Author Topic: California Democrats propose mandatory gun registration for rifles and shotguns.  (Read 1261 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Well that may be true, but they are still illegal here.

Technically, my 10-22 is illegal!

I love my 10/22 personally. 

Hereford

• Getbig V
A do I.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
i hate it when dipshit media (fox, cnn and msnbc alike) will report a glock as an automatic weapon.  It's a semi-automatic.  Like any handgun. 

"We've got reports of a man with a hangun, we're tlaking automatic weapons here!"

Look, unless it's a glock 18 and it's truly in full auto mode, that ain't an automatic.  i've heard that shit forever, drives me nuts.  yes, I don't have to cock the gun after each shot. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
i hate it when dipshit media (fox, cnn and msnbc alike) will report a glock as an automatic weapon.  It's a semi-automatic.  Like any handgun. 

"We've got reports of a man with a hangun, we're tlaking automatic weapons here!"

Look, unless it's a glock 18 and it's truly in full auto mode, that ain't an automatic.  i've heard that shit forever, drives me nuts.  yes, I don't have to cock the gun after each shot. 
actually its technically an automatic hand gun in the respect that it dispenses the spent shell recocks and reloads a round without any extra effort...Theyve called these guns automatics in the past not referring to the firing mode...but yea I agree most ppl dont know the difference.

and 12guage semi auto shotgun for the win...you can clear a hallway/doorway in 3 secs flat  ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
and 12guage semi auto shotgun for the win...you can clear a hallway/doorway in 3 secs flat 

SCORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

although I may opt for the A-motherrrfffuuuuking-K 47. 
Nothing beats clearing the hallway 'chopper style'.

MRDUMPLING

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I love my 10/22 personally. 

I prefer my Marlin 795.

Just give me my pump...I can take care of the rest.   ;D

A country boy can survive! 

It's almost comical watching soccer moms getting riled up over something they know nothing about...propaganda at its finest.