Author Topic: Some pics of mariachi, need some fashion tips  (Read 9165 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Some pics of mariachi, need some fashion tips
« Reply #75 on: April 08, 2010, 03:52:34 PM »
Haha sure thing "bro".  Let's see if we can find one person on in this thread who thinks you look better than me.  $900 outfits can't cure fat and ugly.

you got to be kidding, you re a top twink and as far as i can see your chin you look like a ginger nerd

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2010, 03:55:41 PM »
Take fashion cues from Team Nasser

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2010, 04:06:50 PM »
Haha sure thing "bro".  Let's see if we can find one person on in this thread who thinks you look better than me.  $900 outfits can't cure fat and ugly.
LOL thiiiiiiiiiiis guy. Hilarious. Settle down, ''bro'' you're not that great.

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • stuff for dumplings
« Reply #78 on: April 08, 2010, 04:07:32 PM »
Haha, well since you're so ashamed of your appearance that you have to hide 95% of it with a photo like that, I guess we'll never know :D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: April 08, 2010, 04:10:56 PM »
Haha, well since you're so ashamed of your appearance that you have to hide 95% of it with a photo like that, I guess we'll never know :D

sure kid you flaming on my appearance but cant even post your face, just as i thaught a ugly redhead nerd, im done with ya

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 08, 2010, 04:12:39 PM »

nasser's width is ridiculous there, must be custom made suit

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #81 on: April 08, 2010, 04:19:18 PM »
Let us know how the dates go.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: April 08, 2010, 04:30:50 PM »
Let us know how the dates go.

i had the first one today, it went pretty good, i was funny, open and relax, she looks great, i dont have that much in common with her but i knew that already, she's 22, next one is 30.

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: April 08, 2010, 04:32:40 PM »
i had the first one today, it went pretty good, i was funny, open and relax, she looks great, i dont have that much in common with her but i knew that already, she's 22, next one is 30.

I bet you will fuck the 30 yr old on the first date.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: April 08, 2010, 04:36:01 PM »
I bet you will fuck the 30 yr old on the first date.

she wants to come to my house, so yeah could very well happen

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: April 08, 2010, 04:37:23 PM »
she wants to come to my house, so yeah could very well happen

if it doesnt happen, grab your prada belt and hang yourself...its must happen.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: April 08, 2010, 04:44:05 PM »
if it doesnt happen, grab your prada belt and hang yourself...its must happen.

relax, i know you re the womanizer expert but i dont want to give her the idea i want her only for the sex, got to have patience sometimes, she seems a serious type

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: April 08, 2010, 04:45:53 PM »

relax, i know you re the womanizer expert but i dont want to give her the idea i want her only for the sex, got to have patience sometimes, she seems a serious type

EL, she asked to go to your place, shes serious about fucking, strike while the iron is hot..

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #88 on: April 08, 2010, 05:07:00 PM »

OMG  :o :o  so HOT both of you, that is real man fashion!
TEAM Nasser

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: April 08, 2010, 05:18:58 PM »
EL, she asked to go to your place, shes serious about fucking, strike while the iron is hot..

no she didnt fuckin ask, i asked her, but its not set yet where we gonna go relax bro it will happen  ;D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #90 on: April 08, 2010, 06:22:19 PM »

Dude, its really pathetic that you try and wear the same clothes as him. Don't you have your own identity?
X

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: April 08, 2010, 07:36:46 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #92 on: April 08, 2010, 07:44:23 PM »
I would untuck my jacket out of my underwear if i were you.
Deep Tissue Massage

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #93 on: April 08, 2010, 07:45:40 PM »
X

lesaucer

« Reply #94 on: April 08, 2010, 09:00:45 PM »
no she didnt fuckin ask, i asked her, but its not set yet where we gonna go relax bro it will happen  ;D

never ask that to women, you have to almost order them to come over, but not anytime, only when you feel that the timing is good, then they will almost always say yes... but for this trick to work, you gotta have just a slight feeling that she will say yeah, you will never be 100% sure, but as soon as you have just a little feeling and time is right, its time to get ultra confident and go for it, she will follow you.

you have no time to relax and do stupid crazy shit, because by the time you put your fucking pants on, she will no longer be interested in you and will no longer do what you tell her to do.

And if you do take your time after meeting her, the only thing that can save your case and get you in the hoe's ass, is to avoid her, dont chat on facebook, dont answer text message, and when you finally have the time to fuck her, just connect on facebook tell her your phone is broken and tell her to come over at the same place you're going to be with your friend that night, she WILL do anything possible to convince her friends to go there with her to not be alone, simply because she wants to get destroyed by your cock afterward. (never ask her to come with you somewhere with a yes/no question, you have to almost order her to do so.)

if she show up where you told her to do so, do what i told you in the first paragraph and its fuck fest for ya, on first, second or maximum third ''date''. As quickerblade said, strike while the iron is hot, you aint got time to mess around, because she will go from wanting to get harponed by your pole in every hole to not even wanting to kiss you in 1 fucking day. except if you already destroyed the hoe once, then you can hit it anytime you want, as long as you keep good contact with her and keep her thinking about you by being mysterious.

rule #1: dont mess around wasting your time talking and doing stupid shit with a girl, if she want to fuck you, you can make this happen by one or two date or maybe 3,,max. no need to waste time. time=money

rule #2: never do what she tells you to (except shit that you would do anyway,idiot), make her feel that you are not accessible. make her do what you want her to do by almost saying orders to her, if she dont want, do not talk to her again, unless you wanna be in the ''friend zone''. if she wanna fuck with you, she will do what you tell her to.

rule #3: be a man. I see so much people, friends getting girl controlling them. you got a dick and balls, they are just sluts ready to welcome you into them. Men controls this world, same goes with relationship, the man gotta have control, all the time.

big14

• Getbig III
  • Big muscles are so cool
« Reply #95 on: April 08, 2010, 11:28:50 PM »
You may be a nice guy and all, but
I instantly think of dreamer
when I see you.

You two should team up.
B

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #96 on: April 09, 2010, 12:25:50 AM »
It's sad, isn't it?  :-\ :-\

lol, learn to take a joke "SF1900"  I have many suits of different colours and wear them with different shirt/tie combos, I usually prefer not to wear a tie unless I have to (which would only be at work sometimes) or if its a very formal event...I also rarely wear a black suit because I think it's too common of a colour for men's suits....so a lot of times I'm wearing coloured suits with a solid t-shirt or patterny dress shirt, just happens to be my style.  

Nasser has great fashion sense (Sultan of Style and Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia) so looking through his old expo photos I found some similar outfits and posted them to show our similar sense in style, I think Sherief found one of them as well.  It's an honour to have some outfits close to what the Wizard has worn in the past!  However, if I were truly trying to copy him I would not have my collar out in the second pic and in the third he's wearing a white polo while I'm wearing a white t-shirt.  Perhaps next time I'll use the white polo instead ;)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #97 on: April 09, 2010, 12:28:25 AM »

You gotta be fucking kidding me Bobs

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #98 on: April 09, 2010, 12:30:57 AM »
lol, learn to take a joke "SF1900"  I have many suits of different colours and wear them with different shirt/tie combos, I usually prefer not to wear a tie unless I have to (which would only be at work sometimes) or if its a very formal event...I also rarely wear a black suit because I think it's too common of a colour for men's suits....so a lot of times I'm wearing coloured suits with a solid t-shirt or patterny dress shirt, just happens to be my style.  

Nasser has great fashion sense (Sultan of Style and Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia) so looking through his old expo photos I found some similar outfits and posted them to show our similar sense in style, I think Sherief found one of them as well.  It's an honour to have some outfits close to what the Wizard has worn in the past!  However, if I were truly trying to copy him I would not have my collar out in the second pic and in the third he's wearing a white polo while I'm wearing a white t-shirt.  Perhaps next time I'll use the white polo instead ;)

You are seriously trying to be just like Nasser and imitate him and walk in his footsteps all the way.

Creepy..... Find your own identity man.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2010, 03:37:23 AM »

You've got to be phucking kidding me?