Author Topic: Why I am such a strong PRO-LIFE supporter  (Read 2501 times)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
Why I am such a strong PRO-LIFE supporter
« on: April 08, 2010, 06:22:11 AM »
This debate will never go away.  I am angered by the notion that our lawmakers are forcing taxpayers to fund abortion.   I know that there will be some of you to argue against it with legitimate detail, but I ask you to consider what COULD be were we, as a nation, to get back to the moral fiber that we are made of.  Here's but one of many stories:

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Why I am such a strong PRO-LIFE supporter
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 06:25:14 AM »
I agree,its not a religious issue with me,its a matter of giving the kid a chance.Dont want it?Put it up for adoption,there are thousands waiting to adopt.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 08:17:57 AM »
there are thousands waiting to adopt.

Why are they not adopting the thousands already available?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 08:20:46 AM »
Billions of people are wastes of oxygen. One success story really isn't cause to say abortion should be illegal. :)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 08:30:06 AM »
Why are they not adopting the thousands already available?

We are in this process now.There are no babies available at all.In our case we opted to go the route of therapeutic fostering to adopt.The problem is not everyone is willing to take kids that have been abused.Some of these kids are a mess and you need to be very carefull in picking the right one for you and the one that you can help or think you can.We just interviewed for a kid,but the kid had no interest in sports,so we opted out.I would be zero help to him.You need a match.

If you want a baby in this country it costs about 10-50  grand.If you do one overseas its closer to 10-20.Most dont have that kind of money.If the government would make it easier to do ,maybe the costs would drop.There are NOT thousands of babies available in this country.The average wait is three years for a baby.There are thousands[maybe millions]of older kids.Many dont want a child who has already developed a personality and social skills.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 08:31:46 AM »
Billions of people are wastes of oxygen. One success story really isn't cause to say abortion should be illegal. :)
Yes on the first comment
BUT a fetus is still human, I am pro life with options (if the moms life is in danger or a rape etc etc)
I also dont have a religious view of this but a moral one.

Abortion at will can be really callous and taken to the extreme, a friend of mines now ex wife had an abortion to punish him after they had a row over finances and her out of control bills
That is pure murder in my opinion.

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 08:33:59 AM »
We are in this process now.There are no babies available at all.In our case we opted to go the route of therapeutic fostering to adopt.The problem is not everyone is willing to take kids that have been abused.Some of these kids are a mess and you need to be very carefull in picking the right one for you and the one that you can help or think you can.We just interviewed for a kid,but the kid had no interest in sports,so we opted out.I would be zero help to him.You need a match.

If you want a baby in this country it costs about 10-50  grand.If you do one overseas its closer to 10-20.Most dont have that kind of money.If the government would make it easier to do ,maybe the costs would drop.There are NOT thousands of babies available in this country.The average wait is three years for a baby.There are thousands[maybe millions]of older kids.Many dont want a child who has already developed a personality and social skills.
I used to work with street kids, once they are past the 7-8 year old stage it is very hard to change them, in fact our success rate was terrible. We helped them with food and shelter but got very few out of the gutter.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 08:48:18 AM »
I used to work with street kids, once they are past the 7-8 year old stage it is very hard to change them, in fact our success rate was terrible. We helped them with food and shelter but got very few out of the gutter.

You see what some of these kids have gone through and its no wonder our jails are packed.Some of them have their feet dipped in boiling water as punnishment,others have missing eyes,burns all over them,its really incredible.Add to that the emotional trauma that some of them have its a shame.The sad thing is so many of them have unlimitted potential do do really well but had it beat out of them and they dont think they are worth a crap.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 10:58:58 AM »
This debate will never go away.  I am angered by the notion that our lawmakers are forcing taxpayers to fund abortion.   I know that there will be some of you to argue against it with legitimate detail, but I ask you to consider what COULD be were we, as a nation, to get back to the moral fiber that we are made of.  Here's but one of many stories:

That's powerful stuff mang.  

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 10:59:57 AM »
Every Ejaculation doesn`t deserve a name.
I Love The True Adon

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 11:06:47 AM »
What an intelligent comment.   ::)  Did you watch the clip? 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 11:09:27 AM »

But every one that ends up in a pregnancy does.Its always funny when you ask anti life people if they think their mother had the right to kill them in the womb.

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 12:57:08 PM »

Then your mother should have swallowed you.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 01:35:09 PM »
Every ejaculation ISN'T name...only the potential for one.  Conception is a miracle in and of itself.  I know this from personal experience.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 02:21:59 PM »
Every ejaculation ISN'T name...only the potential for one.  Conception is a miracle in and of itself.  I know this from personal experience.
Hows about you start paying the cost that mound for the additional mouths to feed and so on.  Are you under the delusion that all the aborted fetuses come from parents who could have financially cared and supported them?

Are you willing to incur the extra debt and cost to society that would inevitably occur as a result?  Pay up.
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 02:26:09 PM »
Every ejaculation ISN'T name...only the potential for one.  Conception is a miracle in and of itself.  I know this from personal experience.
::)
Hardly a miracle.  All living organisms do it.  Is it a miracle when E. Coli reproduces?  How about that Ebola virus or Malaria.  What about Roaches.  Roaches have sex too.
I Love The True Adon