Author Topic: The Latest Gold Fraud Bombshell: Canada's Only Bullion Bank Gold Vault Is Empty  (Read 2379 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The Latest Gold Fraud Bombshell: Canada's Only Bullion Bank Gold Vault Is Practically Empty
By Tyler Durden
www.zerohedge.com

Created 04/07/2010 - 10:30

________________________ ________________________ ______________________

Continuing on the trail of exposing what is rapidly becoming one of the largest frauds in commodity markets history is the most recent interview by Eric King with GATA's Adrian Douglas, Harvey Orgen (who recently testified before the CFTC hearing) and his son, Lenny, in which the two discuss their visit to the only bullion bank vault in Canada, that of ScotiaMocatta, [1]located at 40 King Street West in Toronto, and find the vault is practically empty. This is a relevant segue to a class action lawsuit filed against Morgan Stanley, which was settled out of court, in which it was alleged that Morgan Stanley [2]told clients [2]it was selling them precious metals that they would own in full and that the company would store, yet even despite charging storage fees was not in actual possession of the bullion. It appears that this kind of lack of physical holdings by all who claim to have gold in storage, is pervasive as the actual gold globally is held primarily in paper or electronic form. Lenny Organ who was the person to enter the vault of ScotiaMocatta, says "What shocked me was how little gold and silver they actually had." Lenny describes exactly how much (or little as the case may be) silver was available - roughly 60,000 ounces. As for gold - 210 400 oz bars, 4,000 maples, 500 eagles, 10 kilo bars, 10 one kilogram pieces of gold nugget form, which Adrian Douglas calculates as being $100 million worth, which is just one tenth of what the Royal Mint of Canada sold in 2008, or over $1 billion worth of gold. As Orgen concludes: "The game ends when the people who own all these paper obligations say enough and take physical delivery, and that's when the mess will occur."

Also note the interesting detour into what Stephan Spicer of the Central Fund Of Canada [3], said regarding his friend at a major bank, who wanted access to his 15,000 oz of silver, and had to wait 6-8 weeks for its to be flown in from Hong Kong.

It is funny that central bankers thought they could take the ponzi mentality of infinite dilution of all assets coupled with infinite debt issuance, as they have done to fiat money, and apply it to gold, in essence piling leverage upon leverage. They underestimated gold holders' willingness to be diluted into perpetuity - when the realization that gold owned is just 1% of what is physically deliverable, you will see the biggest bank run in history.

Link to full Eric King interview [4].

________________________ ________________

This is why I have been cautious about all these gold people lately.  9mm & .223 ammo seems like a much better safe investment for me. 

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
The Latest Gold Fraud Bombshell: Canada's Only Bullion Bank Gold Vault Is Practically Empty
By Tyler Durden
www.zerohedge.com

Created 04/07/2010 - 10:30

________________________ ________________________ ______________________

Continuing on the trail of exposing what is rapidly becoming one of the largest frauds in commodity markets history is the most recent interview by Eric King with GATA's Adrian Douglas, Harvey Orgen (who recently testified before the CFTC hearing) and his son, Lenny, in which the two discuss their visit to the only bullion bank vault in Canada, that of ScotiaMocatta, [1]located at 40 King Street West in Toronto, and find the vault is practically empty. This is a relevant segue to a class action lawsuit filed against Morgan Stanley, which was settled out of court, in which it was alleged that Morgan Stanley [2]told clients [2]it was selling them precious metals that they would own in full and that the company would store, yet even despite charging storage fees was not in actual possession of the bullion. It appears that this kind of lack of physical holdings by all who claim to have gold in storage, is pervasive as the actual gold globally is held primarily in paper or electronic form. Lenny Organ who was the person to enter the vault of ScotiaMocatta, says "What shocked me was how little gold and silver they actually had." Lenny describes exactly how much (or little as the case may be) silver was available - roughly 60,000 ounces. As for gold - 210 400 oz bars, 4,000 maples, 500 eagles, 10 kilo bars, 10 one kilogram pieces of gold nugget form, which Adrian Douglas calculates as being $100 million worth, which is just one tenth of what the Royal Mint of Canada sold in 2008, or over $1 billion worth of gold. As Orgen concludes: "The game ends when the people who own all these paper obligations say enough and take physical delivery, and that's when the mess will occur."

Also note the interesting detour into what Stephan Spicer of the Central Fund Of Canada [3], said regarding his friend at a major bank, who wanted access to his 15,000 oz of silver, and had to wait 6-8 weeks for its to be flown in from Hong Kong.

It is funny that central bankers thought they could take the ponzi mentality of infinite dilution of all assets coupled with infinite debt issuance, as they have done to fiat money, and apply it to gold, in essence piling leverage upon leverage. They underestimated gold holders' willingness to be diluted into perpetuity - when the realization that gold owned is just 1% of what is physically deliverable, you will see the biggest bank run in history.

Link to full Eric King interview [4].

________________________ ________________

This is why I have been cautious about all these gold people lately.  9mm & .223 ammo seems like a much better safe investment for me. 

3 you remember i put up a couple of threads about this last month and the month before when the Chinese found out america was selling it Tungsten bars that were dipped in GOLD. India found itself caught in the same game and so did England, Germany and now some shenanigans are going on in Canada. Investigations in america found out that its Fort Knox is EMPTY as well (I posted an article about that). This will all be the next BUBBLE TO BUST and it will not be pretty as some nations are dependent upon their gold reserves to stabilize their currency and/or to give value to it. Many people bought into this GOLD RUSH to secure their future. Now they may find out they have less security than they had before, as the gold they bought will either be tungsten or WILL/DOES NOT EXIST AT ALL.....
C

Hereford

• Getbig V
tungsten is pretty expendsive though....

Maybe it wasn't as bad a deal as they thought?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

tungsten is not expensive.

Hereford

• Getbig V
maybe not in WY...

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
what have i been telling you guys about gold, and peter schiff?

Yes, stay away from gold..& schiff's stock picks

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.

If you are holding physical gold then this means nothing but the price possibly going up. It is already back at $1150/oz, you said it was going to crash. It hasn't and it won't with all the stupid decisions being made by the government, Fed, etc..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

If gold stocks are artifically inflated via fake bars, then wouldn't it be the opposite of what you say?  Wouldn't this have gold prices shooting up even more, the more false gold stocks are uncovered?

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
911 masked a HUGE gold theft from vaults underneath the twin towers.
There were some witnesses who reported seeing armed men in US military uniforms loading up buillion underneath the towers.
w

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

Tungsten is ten dollars PER POUND!!!!!
C

SupplementGuy

• Getbig III
  • I'm the kind of a person who's the type of dog...
There were some witnesses who reported seeing armed men in US military uniforms loading up buillion underneath the towers.

everything is a scam and this whole world is run but a superpowerful few and most of us will never know even a small percentage of what actually goes on in the elite echelons of society.

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

I remember that Jag...It was even addressed in some of the films exposing the whole 911 fraud. i forgot which movie now, but I will search for it. In the film the firemen talked of finding train cars filled with GOLD and SILVER. I remember Scotland, England and a few other countries announcing that very day or the day after 911 that they had their gold stored under the World Trade center in vaults and wanted full account of it. No one ever said anymore about the train cars full of GOLD and SILVER, but someone must know something about it. If you saw the movie NATIONAL TREASURE it referenced this very thing. It showed that under one of the buildings near the world trade center was an underground cavern FILLED WITH GOLD... So this GOLD HEIST was planned long before the 911 collapse.... I tell ya the scum never stops planning or stealing..
C

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
If gold stocks are artifically inflated via fake bars, then wouldn't it be the opposite of what you say?  Wouldn't this have gold prices shooting up even more, the more false gold stocks are uncovered?

You are right...I talked about this in one of the threads i started about the gold scam and China. WIth their being LESS GOLD than is claimed the price of GOLD is going to skyrocket possibly to a couple thousand dollars per ounce. I forgot who it was who said that gold ws going to go to 5000 dollars per ounce, but with this kind of news being revealed it will probably get there by this summer and certainly by this fall...not to mention this being another SERIOUS blow to the financial and currency markets. We have yet to learn just how much FAKE GOLD is floating around...
C

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
The only metal that matters is lead and steel. You can keep the rest. :)

Almost always, yes.

Skeeter

This kind of thing has been going for a long time. Governments in Europe used to "clip" coins that were made of gold and melt the clippings down into new coins, devaluing the currency. Some of the original banks in the US were known for having "barrels of gold" in the vault which were actually barrels of nails with a bit of gold on the top.

Skeeter

To quote 3333...

"Everybody needs to read this."

;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
One of the greatest books I ever read.

Skeeter

One of the greatest books I ever read.

2/3 of the way through it.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
2/3 of the way through it.

What do you think so far?

Skeeter

Great book. Really eye opening. I was already familiar with some of the content but have learned way more by reading the book. Interesting view on how inflation is simply a hidden tax on the lower classes. Griffin really drives that point home throughout the entire book.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
I almost wish I never read that book in terms of learning just how much of a ponzi scheme our banking system is.   

Skeeter

Makes it a lot easier for me to throw off my support for the monetary system.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Makes it a lot easier for me to throw off my support for the monetary system.

The book really hit me when he was discussing taxes and fact that the income tax is not about revenue generation, but about controlling people since the govt can print the money to pay its bills. 

Why do we even need to pay taxes if money printed by the Fed is considered as good as any legal tender for payment of bills?   

Skeeter

The book really hit me when he was discussing taxes and fact that the income tax is not about revenue generation, but about controlling people since the govt can print the money to pay its bills. 

Why do we even need to pay taxes if money printed by the Fed is considered as good as any legal tender for payment of bills?   

No kidding. I guess the government wants the people to know that they are being screwed.