Author Topic: JESSE VENTURA on FOX today: "YOU Don`t Seem to Like any of my Answers!!!"  (Read 5180 times)

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
 8)

Jesse for the win today on a wide range of topics.

I Love The True Adon

Hereford

• Getbig V
fail

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I Love The True Adon

Hereford

• Getbig V
nice job!

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
I like Jesse's stance on quite a few things but he is waaaaaaay off when it comes to opening the border. His comment that a guarded border is  equivilant to living in East Berlin is retarded.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I like Jesse's stance on quite a few things but he is waaaaaaay off when it comes to opening the border. His comment that a guarded border is  equivilant to living in East Berlin is retarded.
Guarded border can never happen unless the The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 is repealed.  The Act limits  the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement.
I Love The True Adon

Purge_WTF

The Act limits  the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement.

That law does more good than harm, IMO. I like the idea of everyday citizens like the Minutemen keeping illegal leeches the hell out of our country.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Guarded border can never happen unless the The Posse Comitatus Act of 1878 is repealed.  The Act limits  the powers of the federal government to use the military for law enforcement.

I guess u missed the ongoing JTF-6 missions headed by the US Military....JTF North...who runs that. The counter-narcotics missions run with joint DEA US Army Intell on our side of the border. We do plenty regardless of the law...and not nearly enough. I'd stick to commenting on crap u can readily cut and paste.
L

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I guess u missed the ongoing JTF-6 missions headed by the US Military....JTF North...who runs that. The counter-narcotics missions run with joint DEA US Army Intell on our side of the border. We do plenty regardless of the law...and not nearly enough. I'd stick to commenting on crap u can readily cut and paste.
Ron Paul disagrees-

Representative Ron Paul of Texas read the following into the Congressional Record:
"In a police state the police are national, powerful, authoritarian. Inevitably, national governments yield to the temptation to use the military to do the heavy lifting. Once the military is used, however minor initially, the march toward martial law becomes irresistible."
I Love The True Adon

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Libs are so funny.They say 'Palin sounds like a retard".Ventura sounds like a dim witted goof.Does he have marbels in his mouth when he speaks.Hey Jesse go back to announcing wrestling,you made more sense doing that.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
"Regardless of the law"

Its a shame that you don`t have much respect for civilian law.
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Furthermore JTF are not actively engaged in actual Law Enforcement meaning they have absolutely no arresting powers.
I Love The True Adon

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
  That law does more good than harm, IMO. I like the idea of everyday citizens like the Minutemen keeping illegal leeches the hell out of our country.

Good post, I agree...
S

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
Libs are so funny.They say 'Palin sounds like a retard".Ventura sounds like a dim witted goof.Does he have marbels in his mouth when he speaks.Hey Jesse go back to announcing wrestling,you made more sense doing that.

WTF?

S

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
WTF?

What?He doesnt?He sounds like a drunk.He is AWWWWFULLLL  on television with politics,really annoying,he as a fair wrestling announcer[horrible wrestler].He should go back to announcing wrestling.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
What?He doesnt?He sounds like a drunk.He is AWWWWFULLLL  on television with politics,really annoying,he as a fair wrestling announcer[horrible wrestler].He should go back to announcing wrestling.

I just don't know how you can have a problem with Ventura, he's a smart fucker, Navy Seal, became a state governor as an independent without taking money from corrupt people and organizations.  He's an all around great man...

No comparison to Palin, who's only good for making my dick erect...

S

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I just don't know how you can have a problem with Ventura, he's a smart fucker, Navy Seal, became a state governor as an independent without taking money from corrupt people and organizations.  He's an all around great man...

No comparison to Palin, who's only good for making my dick erect...

Smart based on what?The guys whole life and all his money was made in professional wrestling.He sucked at it.He sucked as an actor.He sucked as a governor.I will give you the navy seal thing but the idea that this guy is brilliant he was the guy who predicted the Road Warriors would never make it pro wrestling.That alone shoul disqualify him from ever being seen in public again.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
Smart based on what?The guys whole life and all his money was made in professional wrestling.He sucked at it.He sucked as an actor.He sucked as a governor.I will give you the navy seal thing but the idea that this guy is brilliant he was the guy who predicted the Road Warriors would never make it pro wrestling.That alone shoul disqualify him from ever being seen in public again.

You go ahead an follow "real" conservatives like Sarah Palin then....  ::)

S

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

Jesse Ventura is bigger than you and could probably kick your ass any day of the week!

And his dog could probably beat up your dog! so there!  :P
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
Jesse Ventura is bigger than you and could probably kick your ass any day of the week!

How American of you!
S

24KT

• Getbig V
w

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

He could definately kick my ass,but he certainly wasnt bigger then me and DEFINATELY not even close to as strong either.I dont own a dog but if I did and Jesses dog beat his ass Id pull a Mike Vick on my dog.There is no room here for losers.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
He could definately kick my ass,but he certainly wasnt bigger then me and DEFINATELY not even close to as strong either.I dont own a dog but if I did and Jesses dog beat his ass Id pull a Mike Vick on my dog.There is no room here for losers.

I can't help but like you....  ;D
S

24KT

• Getbig V
I can't help but like you....  ;D

He does have a tendency to kind of grow on you doesn't he? lol ...kind of like a bad boil.  :D
w

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
He does have a tendency to kind of grow on you doesn't he? lol ...kind of like a bad boil.  :D

Yes, same with you jaguar!  :-*
S