Author Topic: Drinking alcohol sucks  (Read 33797 times)

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Re: Drinking alcohol sucks
« Reply #175 on: April 11, 2010, 06:44:12 PM »
2 decent size hits with the shit I have now and you dont need anything more then that.

High as FUCK last night lol with a friend and then watched the ufc fight, great time.

Exactly. All you really need to do is put a little 2 or 3 hit piece in a pipe to get blazed.

And if you smoke like this, an eighth will last a few weeks.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #176 on: April 11, 2010, 06:47:17 PM »
Speaking about Drugs...

Personally, I think Weed and Steroids should be legal.  And I have never done either one LOL

Someone mentioned social acceptance...  that raelly is the case, look at alcohol and tobacco, both of those are legal and acceptable....

And Weed is only illegal because its not "socially acceptable".... I mean fuck, you know how much better the state of the economy would be if they legalized marijuana and just crazy taxed it, like slapped a 50% tax on it!  Do that!  Fuck, don't make it illegal!

I think every drug should be legal.

The whole concept of outlawing drugs is bullshit in my opinion.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: April 11, 2010, 06:48:56 PM »
By that time I had already done LSD at least 100 times, so I was an experienced user and taking 10 hits was pushing the limits, but I handled it well.

Sometimes taking extremely high doses can still be considered responsible use.

This guy who went crazy. It was only his 3rd time doing it. He was kind of a macho cuunt, and he took the ten hits just to show he had the balls to do it. But he got in way over his head.

It was quite a crazy day. We were all hanging out together and he started saying all this nonsense. It's like he was living out fantasies in his head and acting them out, he was acting like he was other characters sometimes he would speak in a woman's voice as if he thought he was a woman talking to someone, he totally lost his grip on reality and he seemed to have forgotten that he was tripping, he just totally went into another world.

Then he suddenly ran away as fast as whe could like a wild man. We were yelling at him to come back but he was just running as hard as he could and there was no stopping him, and we didn't know what happened to him.

Then he turned up about a week later telling us this story of police beating him up with their faces morphing into demons and dragging him into the pits of hell, and other fucked up shit. And he just wasn't the same.

I also wandered off alone too when I started peaking. But I just quietly walked around town having bizarre hallucinations. I remember seeing lasers being shot at me, and I looked up in the sky and saw swirling lights and objects, the whole sky was alive like a pile of insects. Cars were morphing in dragons and huge living beasts, houses were morphing like huge transformers. The whole world was just a morphing, transforming, out of control freakshow. Things were morphing so much that the hallucinations became full and I couldn't tell what was real or not anymore. At one point I had a conversation with a 15 foot tall ogre, and I still don;t know if it was a real person or not. But at that point I realized I needed to get out of the streets.

Eventually I went into a big park and I went to this secluded area by a river and tripped out alone, because I was getting really paranoid, thinking people were staring at me, and my face looked so crazy I had to get away from the public. And in cases like that it's best to just go somewhere and be alone. We were stupid to do this outside, we should have done it in a nice safe house. But we were 15 years old at the time so we were stupid.

This is a 10 hit trip though. If you only take 1 or 2 hits you'll just see glowing colors, vibrating surfaces, and have much more mild hallucinations. And you can even act fairly normal in public usually.

If you've never done it. You're missing out on one of life's most intense and awesome experiences.

That was fucking funny, entertaining read LOL

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #178 on: April 11, 2010, 07:46:06 PM »
That was fucking funny, entertaining read LOL

Thank you very much.

Why don't some other getbiggers share some cool hardcore drug stories??? Surely some of you have freaked out before? Tell about it.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #179 on: April 11, 2010, 07:49:27 PM »
dear loser,

i am drunk right now!

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: April 11, 2010, 07:50:52 PM »
Thank you very much.

Why don't some other getbiggers share some cool hardcore drug stories??? Surely some of you have freaked out before? Tell about it.

Meh, the most exciting thing thats ever happened to me is I got arrested for speeding and spent 4 hours in jail cause of it!

But never did drugs...  I believed the DARE ads!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #181 on: April 11, 2010, 07:53:21 PM »
Meh, the most exciting thing thats ever happened to me is I got arrested for speeding and spent 4 hours in jail cause of it!

But never did drugs...  I believed the DARE ads!

Damn dude. By the time I was 16 years old I could have beaten that a thousand times over.

You need to go out and do some serious drugs.

When you're on your death bed you don't want to say "I should have....".

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #182 on: April 11, 2010, 07:54:40 PM »
Damn dude. By the time I was 16 years old I could have beaten that a thousand times over.

Yeah, as I posted earlier, I've never even been drunk!

Such a sad life!  :-[

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #183 on: April 11, 2010, 08:13:57 PM »

hell ya you only live life once....Live it by the horns..

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #184 on: April 11, 2010, 08:17:23 PM »
i don't know what type of vortex this thread has drifted to but i need to reiterate something

ALCOHOL IS NEEDED TO HAVE SEX WITH MOST WOMEN IN THIS WORLD.  I'M A VERY GOOD LOOKING MAN AND I KNOW THAT I STILL NEED TO GET A GIRL HALF IN THE BAG TO PUT THINGS INSIDE OF HER
THANK YOU

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: April 11, 2010, 08:20:37 PM »
i don't know what type of vortex this thread has drifted to but i need to reiterate something

ALCOHOL IS NEEDED TO HAVE SEX WITH MOST WOMEN IN THIS WORLD.  I'M A VERY GOOD LOOKING MAN AND I KNOW THAT I STILL NEED TO GET A GIRL HALF IN THE BAG TO PUT THINGS INSIDE OF HER
THANK YOU

Yes, my friend if you have coke it doesn't hurt the cause either..Of course it's hard to pick up a women at a club and fuck her the same night without her having a few drinks...

maybe your to cute johhny...Women perhaps are scared of you

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: April 11, 2010, 08:25:31 PM »

maybe your to cute johhny...Women perhaps are scared of you

my looks actually help cuz girls tend to think i might be a gay which allows me to be under the radar when i hit them with my charm, eye contact and fake accent

BTW, COKE ALWAYS WORKS

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #187 on: April 11, 2010, 08:34:16 PM »
 It's 80% personality.

A good friend of mine is a chubby, homely looking guy. But he's really friendly, intelligent and talkative, and i've seen him with a different girl in his bed every night of the week.

If you're good looking but really shy, or an asshole, you won't go too far. It's ALL about talking the talk.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: April 11, 2010, 08:37:01 PM »
\

If you're good looking but really shy, or an asshole, you won't go too far. It's ALL about talking the talk.

what's funny is that i had learned that the hard way

fortunately, I'm able to learn from my past mistakes and developed a personality

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #189 on: April 11, 2010, 08:37:21 PM »
STILL DRINKING!!!!!!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #190 on: April 11, 2010, 08:41:04 PM »
STILL DRINKING!!!!!!

Put down that bottle and go do some good drugs.

If the whole world would do this. Mankind would be much more enlightened.  :)

Tito24

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: April 11, 2010, 08:48:30 PM »
my looks actually help cuz girls tend to think i might be a gay which allows me to be under the radar when i hit them with my charm, eye contact and fake accent

BTW, COKE ALWAYS WORKS

If it doesn't you might as well become a monk.

A few weeks for me birthday, me got an 8 ball of yayo and two (150) Hr hookers...It was a good time... :o

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #192 on: April 11, 2010, 08:53:14 PM »
Put down that bottle and go do some good drugs.

If the whole world would do this. Mankind would be much more enlightened.  :)

EAT SHITT!!!!! I CANT FIND AYN BETTER ONEZZZZZZ!!!!! i dont care anyways!!!

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #193 on: April 11, 2010, 10:53:08 PM »
johnny yoru getting a big head.. your face does look like you would probably be a gay man, but you are not handsome johnny..  you have a body girls love! but ur face.. not so much.  good body tho!  :) and besides the fact, u already have pointed out that personality is more important anyways..

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #194 on: April 12, 2010, 04:13:54 AM »
ya, lots of potheads losers on here focker  :D

fixed.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #195 on: April 12, 2010, 04:23:04 AM »
what's funny is that i had learned that the hard way

fortunately, I'm able to learn from my past mistakes and developed a personality
Stop. Reading. My. Mind!

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #196 on: April 12, 2010, 04:47:43 PM »
Alcohol is one of the worst drugs out there.

There are 3 different types of people who love alcohol.

1. People who have never done other kinds of drugs. So they just drink and don't know any better. They don't realize there are better drugs.
 2. The alcoholic types. Who use alcohol for it's numbing effect of putting you into an oblivious state. Make them problems disapear. These are mostly the homeless drunks and other degenerate alcoholics with a tond of mental problems.
 3. Some freaks out there actually like the alcohol effects for one reason or another. Bonehead college students and teenagers make up the bulk of this category.

Personally, I think many other things are far superior.

Weed, LSD, GHB, Valium, Ambian, Shrooms, and almost every sedative pill i've ever tried is better than booze.

When I get drunk, it just makes me numb and oblivious. When I fuck while drunk, i'm so numb it doesn't feel good. It doesn't increase creativity or give psychedelic insights. It's just kind of a weak buzz that lacks depth.

What do you think?

Agreed

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #197 on: April 12, 2010, 05:56:02 PM »

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #198 on: April 12, 2010, 05:57:45 PM »
johnny yoru getting a big head.. your face does look like you would probably be a gay man, but you are not handsome johnny..  you have a body girls love! but ur face.. not so much.  good body tho!  :) and besides the fact, u already have pointed out that personality is more important anyways..

Ouch, Johnny wont recover!!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #199 on: April 12, 2010, 05:58:11 PM »
 Real losers are the fools who go through life like a robot, being ignorant, wasting away in jobs they hate, never experiencing the great things in life.

Doing awesome drugs is for true winners and champions.