Author Topic: Do any of you listen to Coast to Coast with George Noory  (Read 2016 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Do any of you listen to Coast to Coast with George Noory
« on: April 09, 2010, 02:07:38 AM »
I just picked up a late night cheat meal and as I'm driving in my car, I'm listening to the radio (I'm an AM guy) and hear Coast to Coast and these freaks are talking about Reptilians and how there used to be 15 species of men and death rays and shit.  I literally laughed out loud.  What a bunch of fuckin freaks.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
Re: Do any of you listen to Coast to Coast with George Noory
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 02:10:55 AM »
I just picked up a late night cheat meal and as I'm driving in my car, I'm listening to the radio (I'm and AM guy) and hear Coast to Coast and these freaks are talking about Reptilians and how there used to be 15 species of men and death rays and shit.  I literally laughed out loud.  What a bunch of fuckin freaks.
You picked the wrong night to listen. He does have some good stuff on...the freaks are what ruin the show, the yahoos are what discredit Noory...i think he knows this and plays along with the caller (patronizing them), until a reasonably theinking person calls. 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 02:11:23 AM »
i listen, i like shit like that, paranormal, UFO's, cryptozoology

doesnt matter if most of the people on there are loons, still interesting to listen

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 02:14:31 AM »
i listen, i like shit like that, paranormal, UFO's, cryptozoology

doesnt matter if most of the people on there are loons, still interesting to listen

Don't get me wrong, I like the paranormal also. I liked the show better when Art Bell used to host it used to be more about Aliens, area 51 and stuff.  Yes, it's very interesting to listen to. I remember one time I listened  and some guy called in talking about when Dec 21 2012 came giants would emerge from the center of the earth and rule...lol

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 02:15:38 AM »
You picked the wrong night to listen. He does have some good stuff on...the freaks are what ruin the show, the yahoos are what discredit Noory...i think he knows this and plays along with the caller (patronizing them), until a reasonably theinking person calls. 

i dont agree, i think art bell used to let everyone present their opinion, but was much  more serious and skeptical

george noory is just a gullible fanboy ass-kisser who will literally dignify any point of view, no matter how ridiculous .....you can tell him anything, and he will be like "wow, how about that"

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 02:21:40 AM »
i dont agree, i think art bell used to let everyone present their opinion, but was much  more serious and skeptical

george noory is just a gullible fanboy ass-kisser who will literally dignify any point of view, no matter how ridiculous .....you can tell him anything, and he will be like "wow, how about that"
Yeah, lol he does that, I always feel that he does that in a mocking way...especialy when that damn "demon" person calls in. I agree about Art Bell. I would like to hear more serious discussion, and they need to have better screening of the calls. I don't want to hear people who want to play on the phone, people who are high or people who have forgotten to take their medication, so they think that their doghouse is the last refuge for mankind---and eveybody can fit in it.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 02:25:54 AM »
Yeah, lol he does that, I always feel that he does that in a mocking way...especialy when that damn "demon" person calls in. I agree about Art Bell. I would like to hear more serious discussion, and they need to have better screening of the calls. I don't want to hear people who want to play on the phone, people who are high or people who have forgotten to take their medication, so they think that their doghouse is the last refuge for mankind---and eveybody can fit in it.

I'm a huge Phil Hendrie fan for 10 years and I love the impersionation he does...."From west of the rockies call XXXXXXX, from east of the rockies call XXXXXXX" lol
Then he'd have General James Jamerson call from a bunker in the center of the earth...lol

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 02:26:15 AM »

lot of white trash call in that show after binging on cough syrup

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
  • DC Comics Pro and TEAM MUSCLECENTER
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 02:49:32 AM »
Was a big Art Bell fan here back in the day.  Since George Noory has been on, I've barely listened to the show (although I'll check out the website from time to time). 

Anyone remember when Art Bell got punked on live radio by a guy--I don't remember the exact details--but he was freaking out about the government closing in on him because of what he knows, and then the call hangs up??  lol classic   ;D

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 02:52:56 AM »
I used to then learned bell and noory are disinfo shills. :( sucks when ur up and have nothin to listen to.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 02:55:39 AM »
I'm a huge Phil Hendrie fan for 10 years and I love the impersionation he does...."From west of the rockies call XXXXXXX, from east of the rockies call XXXXXXX" lol
Then he'd have General James Jamerson call from a bunker in the center of the earth...lol
Yeah, me too

One thing though, the C to C website needs to take down those people's stupid pic of supposed "elf or fairy homes with a wee bit cloth shade" or the supposedly  dried Chubacabra that looks like leaves

And then the truckers who call in, I swear either they are high and always are seein stuff in the sky, or they are in a post blowjob bliss from a truckstop trixie and seeing the after affects.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 02:56:54 AM »
I just picked up a late night cheat meal and as I'm driving in my car, I'm listening to the radio (I'm an AM guy) and hear Coast to Coast and these freaks are talking about Reptilians and how there used to be 15 species of men and death rays and shit.  I literally laughed out loud.  What a bunch of fuckin freaks.

Where was Johnny Paintcan?
Q

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 02:57:21 AM »
I used to then learned bell and noory are disinfo shills. :( sucks when ur up and have nothin to listen to.
They had John Lear (Leer/) son of the man who invented the Learjet and he is a accomplished pilot and he had some crazy ish to say. That apparently aliens view us as "canisters" for our souls, which apparently can be used for fuel.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 03:03:27 AM »
They had John Lear (Leer/) son of the man who invented the Learjet and he is a accomplished pilot and he had some crazy ish to say. That apparently aliens view us as "canisters" for our souls, which apparently can be used for fuel.

That dude also claimed that almost all the planets in our solar system (minus maybe Mercury?) were inhabited, and that there was a "soul machine" on the moon.   :o

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 03:36:26 AM »
That dude also claimed that almost all the planets in our solar system (minus maybe Mercury?) were inhabited, and that there was a "soul machine" on the moon.   :o
Either he is truly effing with us, loony or he is quite right. Now, when he says inhabited, does he mean life or intelligent life? It can be played either way.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 03:47:17 AM »
Either he is truly effing with us, loony or he is quite right. Now, when he says inhabited, does he mean life or intelligent life? It can be played either way.

From what I understood, he meant intelligent life.  There's also a theory going around that he's a disinfo agent.  But who knows   ???

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 05:01:59 AM »
From what I understood, he meant intelligent life.  There's also a theory going around that he's a disinfo agent.  But who knows   ???
Possibly hecis, and them throws good shit in...look underneath my avatar.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 05:26:59 AM »
I love everything they cover except numerology, NWO, and Linda Moulton Howe's news reports.

Sexual Mustard

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 06:07:44 AM »
Possibly hecis, and them throws good shit in...look underneath my avatar.

quite true, your avatar sig.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 06:25:12 AM »

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2010, 06:55:08 AM »
He lost me the one time I tuned in and he supported a theory that there were no less than 9 shots fired during the Kennedy Assassination.  ::)