Author Topic: Questions for Huge Ripped - Clen, Ephedrine and more  (Read 6983 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: Question for Huge Ripped
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2010, 09:47:30 PM »
"HugeRipped" is getting the biggest beat down I've seen in a looong time on here by Toxie, Devon97 and Hulkotron. Priceless!

MadeYaMelt

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2010, 10:00:17 PM »
Your not so bad yourself Stud!

(No Homo)

Wonder what the PMs look like between you two.   :-X   ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #52 on: April 11, 2010, 11:05:00 PM »

whether this idiot is a gimmick, or the 150lb. skinny-fat weakling in his avatar................yo u can tell he really likes to convey to people how "smart" he is

you know, cause being smart means paraphrasing journal articles  ::) ::) ::)
Are you saying HR is none other than Adam True Adonis Abeles ?  :D

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #53 on: April 11, 2010, 11:11:35 PM »

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: April 11, 2010, 11:41:41 PM »
im worried that you arent being sarcastic

you do realize this idiot is a gimmick entertaining himself, do you not?

What is this gimmick term you keep refering to? Everybody keeps calling other people they don't like "gimmick gimmick". What does that mean? There is a real person behind the name. A highly educated brilliant person who is far beyond most of you which is why you all feel so threatened. Read and absorb his teachings. Follow his example if you ever hope to achieve his level of physical and mental development. Don't be afraid, my friend.

Join him. Join us. Team HugeRipped "Forget the muscles. We got the degrees."

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • significantly cheaper and federally legal
« Reply #55 on: April 12, 2010, 02:07:28 AM »
Your not so bad yourself Stud!

(No Homo)

Thank you for your kind remarks, Topskin.

Black Python

• Getbig II
« Reply #56 on: April 12, 2010, 04:49:21 AM »
Cheers Huge Ripped

Black Python

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2010, 04:50:04 AM »
And all other replies

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #58 on: April 12, 2010, 05:17:08 AM »
errr BOTH are beta adergenic agonists.....BOTH will down regulate beta receptors :-\  ie build the same kinda tolerance

Ephedrine has been shown to show very minimal downgrading with chronic dosages...unlike clen.  Whoops...sorry....I am not as smart as HR.....heres how I should have said it:

Dude..clen will make you mad ripped, but without ECA you wont get da glutes striamated

WHOA WHOA....did I just read that correctly?  This behemoth has TWO bachelor degrees, One masters, and one PH.D???  WOW....in just 6 years.....yet has yet to name ONE school (if multiple) he attended.  Jesus....the gimmickry is strong in this one.

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #59 on: April 12, 2010, 09:03:56 AM »
You are simply validating my initial theory that your only experience in science at a university level is the basic freshman core curriculum requirements. While I appreciate you listing to your extensive experience in freshman and sophomore level basic human sciences, I would advice you that you do not continue along this train of conjecture as it will inevitably result in your public embarassment and debasing in the proverbial visage of my academic credentials.

aglifter

• Getbig III
  • Conan! What is best in life?
« Reply #60 on: April 12, 2010, 09:52:52 AM »
Oh, fuck, you actually asked him.  :-X :-X Get ready for a response you won't understand unless you possess 8 Master degrees.  ::) ::)

I understood him and I don't have any masters degree.

BIG ACH

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 12, 2010, 10:06:02 AM »

Old School

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
Questions for HugeRipped
« Reply #62 on: April 12, 2010, 03:55:13 PM »
It is a rare treat indeed to have someone with your background and education freely sharing his vast knowledge and experience. I think I speak for all when I say we are truly delighted with your appearance on this board. Few have made such a strong presence in such a short time. I would hope that you can find time to address the many question members here must have for you and felt that a separate thread devoted solely to that would be helpful. It is something we can refer back to and pass on our children rather than having to search through all the threads using what is probably the worse search engine on the internet.

My first question: Do you consider bodybuilding a sport? Why or why not?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
Re: Questions for HugeRipped
« Reply #63 on: April 12, 2010, 03:56:56 PM »
This gimmick knows how to play the board like a violin, that's for sure. And it's hilarious.
from incomplete data

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #64 on: April 12, 2010, 03:59:00 PM »
This gimmick knows how to play the board like a violin, that's for sure. And it's hilarious.
HugeRipped is making "Huge" impact many threads are about him.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: April 12, 2010, 07:29:06 PM »
HugeRipped is making "Huge" impact many threads are about him.

QFT.

That's one of the funny things about GetBig -- how someone can come out of nowhere and just dominate the board. I remember just maybe a month or so ago everything was about Slacker.

Keeps things interesting.

pellius

• Getbig V
Re: Questions for Huge Ripped - Clen, Ephedrine and more
« Reply #66 on: April 12, 2010, 07:56:24 PM »
Fine, I'll fucking bite. I can't resist this time.

Clen and Ephedrine stack just fine. Clen is a selective beta-2 agonist. Ephedrine is a non-selective beta agonist, targeting betas 1, 2, and 3.

While beta 1 agonism isn't a potent metabolic process, beta 2 is. However, beta-2 receptors down-regulate especially quickly, leading most users to stack benadryl with clen to help up-regulate beta-2 receptors.

On the other hand, beta-3 receptors actually up-regulate upon consistent agonism. This is why ephedrine anecdotally and clinically yields consistent, long-term, regular thermogenesis. It's agonism of beta-1 and -2 pathways is of little consequence, but since it's tough to find a selective beta-3 agonist on the black market, ephedrine does just fine.

So go ahead and stack them together. Or separate. It all works.

My preference: clen as long as you can stand it (I've done well with 200mcg/day) depending on genetic response. Stack in extra benadryl with your clen (100mg). The benadryl helps to inhibit phospholipase A, which acts to keep plasma membrane fluidity and interaction of beta receptors with the membrane in good working order.

On top of that, 25 mg of ephedrine with 200mg of caffeine, 10 mg of yohimbine 3-4 times per day, dependine on tolerance. That oughta do it. Ephedrine for beta-3 agonism, caffeine to modulate the cAMP pathway, and yohimbine for alpha receptor antagonism.

This question has been asked many times and I've never read a satisfactory answer. Why do they include aspirin with ephedrine and caffeine?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #67 on: April 12, 2010, 08:03:55 PM »
Old School

I have not seen that stuff in years.  :o
D

El Chapo

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • The Boss
« Reply #68 on: April 12, 2010, 08:06:11 PM »
HugeRipped I would like to see a picture of your diploma so that I can decide whether or not to partake in your fee based training program Pleaes post a picture

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #69 on: April 12, 2010, 08:30:28 PM »

This board is retarded. It's obvious he is a gimmick but the clowns keep coming to the circus. This gimmick has also been "done" before under a different handle. There is really no difference. In fact, one could speculate that a significant minority of the posts in this thread are from one gimmick or another.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 13, 2010, 12:11:52 AM »
I'd love to take credit for this, but it's a great answer I quote from Ironmag.com:

Aspirin is included in the ECA stack to help prolong the effects of ephedrine. Basically as a normalizing procedure the body reacts to ephedrine by producing prostaglandins and adenosine outside the cell, and phosphodiesterase inside the cell. Inside the cell, it has been found that methylxanthines, like caffeine, inhibit the activities of phosphodiesterase. Stimulation of the beta receptors by ephedrine (via noradrenaline) causes an increase of cAMP (cyclic adenosine monophosphate) within the cell. This crucial part of the process that leads to thermogenesis is vulnerable because cAMP is degraded by phosphodiesterase. Outside the cell, aspirin inhibits the peripheral synthesis of prostaglandins. Prostaglandins inhibit the release of noradrenaline in the synaptic junction (before receptor stimulation). So in other words without aspirin (and caffeine), the beta agonistic qualities of ephedrine (via noradrenaline) are practically negated by prostaglandins. Thermogenesis is prolonged because aspirin interferes with this negative feedback mechanism!

Synopsis in layman's terms: prostaglandins are a way the body fights too much noradrenaline. But when you shut down NA, you reduce thermogenesis. So, by inhibiting prostaglandins, you help the ephedrine crank out more NA, which is thermogenic in nature (i.e. burn more fat). Reason I don't use it is that it's a debatable extra in terms of pure noticeable effectiveness, and it can be pretty hard on your stomach and liver. Go ahead and use it if you want, or if you've got a history of heart disease.

Now thats an answer I've been looking for. And it makes sense. My search is over. I owe you a debt of gratitude, snx. Thank you.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: April 13, 2010, 12:17:49 AM »
This board is retarded. It's obvious he is a gimmick but the clowns keep coming to the circus. This gimmick has also been "done" before under a different handle. There is really no difference. In fact, one could speculate that a significant minority of the posts in this thread are from one gimmick or another.

GigantorX, my friend, where the hell have you been? Needless to say the war of schmoes continues and it's not getting any better. This board, like society in general, is becoming more gay with each passing day. You almost changed the tone here by exposing them but the powers that be were against you. You fought the good fight and whether you win or lose that's what matters. Nothing is easier then taking on a battle where victory is assured. It's when things look like it may not go your way but you still step up to fight and defend what you believe in and know to be right. That's courage.