Author Topic: Latest polling numbers..barry slips further...no healthcare bounce  (Read 795 times)

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
Gallup 4/8 - 4/10 1547 A 45 48 -3
Rasmussen Reports 4/8 - 4/10 1500 LV 47 53 -6
FOX News 4/6 - 4/7 900 RV 43 48 -5
CBS News 3/29 - 4/1 858 A 44 41 +3
USA Today/Gallup 3/26 - 3/28 1033 A 47 50 -3
Marist 3/25 - 3/29 860 RV 46 43 +3
CNN/Opinion Research 3/25 - 3/28 935 RV 51 48 +3

Let me guess Gallup is now wrong. Barry has slipped even further by their numbers then Rasmussen.
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Latest polling numbers..barry slips further...no healthcare bounce
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 12:03:41 AM »
Not surprising at all. 

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 06:08:45 AM »
He's really proving himself to be a 1-term president.  
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/other/president_obama_job_approval-1044.html

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 06:12:15 AM »
Its his own damn fault. 

He is pushing an agenda that all but the fringe cultists would love. 

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 06:29:27 AM »
Where are the getbig spin doctors to remedy this?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 06:30:40 AM »
Hahahaaha.....yeah 240's usual excuse is that he prefers Gallup and Rasmussen is off......Well?
L

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 06:32:12 AM »
Hahahaaha.....yeah 240's usual excuse is that he prefers Gallup and Rasmussen is off......Well?

Cue the "I don't agree with the result, so I will just completely change the subject" tactic.....IE: Palin, blah, blah, blah.....Ron Paul, blah, blah, blah....

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 06:33:19 AM »
I watched the news this weekend [FOX] and the dummies on there are wondering what type of supreme court justice Obama will nominate.They all say "he wont pick a far left candidate because he cant afford another fight,he will pick a moderate".Im saying "OBAMA IS A FAR LEFT IDEALOGUE ,HE ONLY GOES WITH LEFTITSTS".You watch,he will pick the most extreme left judge he can,its what he does,its what he is.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2010, 06:35:30 AM »
I watched the news this weekend [FOX] and the dummies on there are wondering what type of supreme court justice Obama will nominate.They all say "he wont pick a far left candidate because he cant afford another fight,he will pick a moderate".Im saying "OBAMA IS A FAR LEFT IDEALOGUE ,HE ONLY GOES WITH LEFTITSTS".You watch,he will pick the most extreme left judge he can,its what he does,its what he is.

He has to pick a fringe commie because this may be his last chance and he knows he has 2 years to try to rehab hia image and couldnt give a shit about letting rest of the RATS sink in November.

He is a mission to destroyt his nation as fast as possible and knows he might not have a huge window left. 

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 06:39:48 AM »
Drudge has him picking some left of center black woman who's friends with C. Thomas....whatever.
L

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 06:43:21 AM »
As Julianne Malvioux said of Clarence Thomas, if she is a lib, I hope she eats tons of eggs and bacon every day. 

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 08:00:12 AM »
He has to pick a fringe commie because this may be his last chance and he knows he has 2 years to try to rehab hia image and couldnt give a shit about letting rest of the RATS sink in November.

He is a mission to destroyt his nation as fast as possible and knows he might not have a huge window left. 

This is where Obama is really ill. We got through Carter. We will get through him. But the Democrat Party might not recover.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

Skip8282

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 02:48:50 PM »
Its his own damn fault. 

He is pushing an agenda that all but the fringe cultists would love. 

Well, he's pretty much indicated out-right that he doesn't give a damn if he's one and done, so look for more coming our way.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2010, 04:15:38 PM »
He's at 45% today. 

I've said for months that he SHOULD be at 30%. 

Shoving a lib shit sandwich down our throats for a year straight - and 9 in 20 would still fistbump the guy and tell him how much he rocks.  He just passed a HIGHLY unpopular bill and he went from 48 to 45? 

Sheesh, he should be in the TEENS right now.   All he has to do it pull some popular rabbit out of his ass come election time, or be paired up against a moron (palin-bachmann 2012 should do the trick) and his ass wins in a landslide.

Jeez, I don't get it.  Throwing a damn victory parade because he hit 45% today.  What the F else could he do to screw up our futures... and 9 in 20 still love the guy?

holy crap guys... he should be way lower.  A political masterpiece to shove shit in ppl's faces for a year and still have *almost* half love you..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2010, 04:49:46 PM »
Uh, no.  He will have a loyal base of supporters who will support him no matter what he does.  A lot of his fans are rabid.  I've actually had someone get visibly angry when I questioned one of his decisions a while back. 

But those are not the people who elected him.  It's the independents, crossover Republicans, and Reagan Democrats who put him in office.  He's lost those people already.  That's what makes approval ratings in the low 40s so significant. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 07:11:51 PM »
Uh, no.  He will have a loyal base of supporters who will support him no matter what he does.  A lot of his fans are rabid.   I've actually had someone get visibly angry when I questioned one of his decisions a while back. 

But those are not the people who elected him.  It's the independents, crossover Republicans, and Reagan Democrats who put him in office.  He's lost those people already.  That's what makes approval ratings in the low 40s so significant. 

you see beach when you address 240 your addressing this type of supporter so it doesnt really matter what you say to him... :-X

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 07:16:35 PM »
you see beach when you address 240 your addressing this type of supporter so it doesnt really matter what you say to him... :-X

You should see the facebook responses i get from some of these radical libs when there is any criticism of "the one".  They are like dogs wi rabbis.