Author Topic: Superbowl MVP Santanio Holmes traded to Jets  (Read 6156 times)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
Re: Superbowl MVP Santanio Holmes traded to Jets
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2010, 01:02:55 PM »
All NY has is an OLD RB,   a wet behind the ears qb and a CB most qb's won't test. Dallas has 3 young spanking rb's, a QB who has cleaned up his act, and 3 cb's no qb wants to mess with.    Add the best TE in the league along with the leagues best pass rusher.   Barring injury the Lombardi Trophy is staying put in Arlington!

HAHAHAHA Hilarious...

Well First off...Green is better than all 3 rbs
Barber dosent run the same..you and i know it.
Jones will get hurt/fumble
Choice...well he is pretty good lol

Romo..Still hasnt proven himself to be a big game qb...but he is good

You gotta get a Left tackle...good luck with that

Corners are pretty nice but not nicer than the 2 at the jets...newman got gay after he got the contract...oh yeah..your secondary is gonna rebuild..

and the most imortant part YOUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR IS A RETARD...

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2010, 01:09:43 PM »
HAHAHAHA Hilarious...

Well First off...Green is better than all 3 rbs
Barber dosent run the same..you and i know it.
Jones will get hurt/fumble
Choice...well he is pretty good lol

Romo..Still hasnt proven himself to be a big game qb...but he is good

You gotta get a Left tackle...good luck with that

Corners are pretty nice but not nicer than the 2 at the jets...newman got gay after he got the contract...oh yeah..your secondary is gonna rebuild..

and the most imortant part YOUR OFFENSIVE COORDINATOR IS A RETARD...
We have a LT otherwise we would have never cut FLo.  Tony has proven himseilf beating Philly 3 X's. No one can do that.  Newman is the man  !  Better than Reavis   I say....New covers the best wrs in the NFC...nuff said.   WHo cares about the OC...Tony calls all the O plays anyway!   
((-::

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2010, 01:44:05 PM »
All NY has is an OLD RB,   a wet behind the ears qb and a CB most qb's won't test. Dallas has 3 young spanking rb's, a QB who has cleaned up his act, and 3 cb's no qb wants to mess with.    Add the best TE in the league along with the leagues best pass rusher.   Barring injury the Lombardi Trophy is staying put in Arlington!
Good point Reg on paper it works but they always fail come playoff time I just dont know man.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2010, 01:45:17 PM »
We have a LT otherwise we would have never cut FLo.  Tony has proven himseilf beating Philly 3 X's. No one can do that.  Newman is the man  !  Better than Reavis   I say....New covers the best wrs in the NFC...nuff said.   WHo cares about the OC...Tony calls all the O plays anyway!   

and when they should run...they pass...

think back to a playoff game vs the giants..

Barber has 100yards in the 1st half

2nd half....they come out passing...

They loose

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2010, 04:24:33 PM »

and when they should run...they pass...

think back to a playoff game vs the giants..

Barber has 100yards in the 1st half

2nd half....they come out passing...

They loose
They lost becasue the Giant's D took care of business....just like they did to GB and NE!    We are so not that team.  But fans like me DO wish we'd run the ball more....so does Garrett. BUT ONCE THE BALL IS SNAPPED ITS THE romo show!!!!!    iTS THE SAME PROBLEM THE jETS WILL HAVE WITH mARK.   hE'S ANOTHER ONE ADDICTED TO PASSING.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2010, 04:28:44 PM »
They lost becasue the Giant's D took care of business....just like they did to GB and NE!    We are so not that team.  But fans like me DO wish we'd run the ball more....so does Garrett. BUT ONCE THE BALL IS SNAPPED ITS THE romo show!!!!!    iTS THE SAME PROBLEM THE jETS WILL HAVE WITH mARK.   hE'S ANOTHER ONE ADDICTED TO PASSING.
Reg did you know Riggins is coming back to the Jets this year hot news...

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2010, 04:33:25 PM »
As long as he stays away from Washington!     Randy White still has Riggo cleat tracks over his body!  He was the last great white tailback. Well he was a fullback   but for Washington he was in the 1 back set so that ranks him with the Paytons, Dorsetts etc  etc!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2010, 04:37:35 PM »
As long as he stays away from Washington!     Randy White still has Riggo cleat tracks over his body!  He was the last great white tailback. Well he was a fullback   but for Washington he was in the 1 back set so that ranks him with the Paytons, Dorsetts etc  etc!
Riggins was one tough mofo like a mac truck Reg crazy as hell too.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2010, 04:43:35 PM »
Riggins was one tough mofo like a mac truck Reg crazy as hell too.
I found the 82 NFC Champs on Youtube to remind me of why I hate Washiton!   They kicked our ass!!!!!       I lived overseas where a lot of folks were from the DC area. What a nightmare. But yea Riggins was a hell of a guy!    If Theismann was quiet, I'd out him up there with Montana and Marino   but his yap is like 7-11 (See Rush Hr 2)!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2010, 04:45:46 PM »
I found the 82 NFC Champs on Youtube to remind me of why I hate Washiton!   They kicked our ass!!!!!       I lived overseas where a lot of folks were from the DC area. What a nightmare. But yea Riggins was a hell of a guy!    If Theismann was quiet, I'd out him up there with Montana and Marino   but his yap is like 7-11 (See Rush Hr 2)!
I hate Theisman. Montana was a cool twink with toothpick arms but could throw like a mofo. Marino a cocky mofo but good.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 04:56:54 PM »
I hate Theisman. Montana was a cool twink with toothpick arms but could throw like a mofo. Marino a cocky mofo but good.
Plunkett was my favorite Non Cowboy QB though.   So underrated!

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2010, 04:59:11 PM »
Plunkett was my favorite Non Cowboy QB though.   So underrated!
Ah Plunkett nice, the old Raiders my favorite team Lyle and all the criminals.

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2010, 05:10:33 PM »
Ah Plunkett nice, the old Raiders my favorite team Lyle and all the criminals.
The total opposite of Dallas but  both are very popular around the world.    The owners need to get a room though! :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2010, 07:12:59 PM »

I have shitloads of PSA graded cards but Beckett is much better.

Yes, i collected Cards when i was a LIL' Shit.  :)
D

body88

« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2010, 07:25:51 AM »
Actually, the Jets went 9-7. Not sure I understand the hate on the Jets. Yeah, I get that they're the Pats rival and all but.....they may have lucked into the playoffs but the bottom line is that however way they got in, they did some damage and came one game of the SuperBowl.

Look for the Jets to be much improved this year.

Have you been paying attention when I've talked about the Jets over the last few years, because I've been projecting them to seriously contend for the division for awhile now. Further more, I've been saying that the Jets would be much improved for the last couple years. I've liked most of their moves (aside from cutting Thomas and drafting Gholtson).

As for last year, the Jets lost most all of their games over the second half of the season, I believe. If you want to ignore the fact that they got into the playoffs and snagged two of their wins because both the Colts and the Bengals pulled their starters, that's fine. You're right, the Jets did get into the playoffs and they did some damage; It doesn't change the fact that they were not a very good football team last year.

In order for the Jets to win a sb this year:
-Sanchez must improve 100%. Over the course of the season - he was TERRIBLE. And now that the NFL has a book on him, they know how to attack him.
-A locker room filled with volatile personalities must coexist when the going gets tough (because it will)
-They must beat both the Patriots and the Dolphins twice (doubtful)

The Jets are a good team on the rise. My point: how many teams that have added all the big name/volatile free agents have won titles over the last ten years? People should at least wait until the draft before declaring the Jets odds on favorites.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 09:18:15 AM »
Free Agency dosent win Champoinships (well) The Draft does

You can fill a space or 2 with a hired gun. But im not sure that a free agent laden team knows how to act after their first loss...

See Washington Redskins of the 2000's
See Dallas Cowboys of 2008

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2010, 09:59:22 AM »
I have shitloads of PSA graded cards but Beckett is much better.

Yes, i collected Cards when i was a LIL' Shit.  :)
Being a pro Cowboys fan,    I tossed all my non Cowboy cards out   like a Dickerson rookie card....Paytons rushing title card and others most people would keep.     The Redskin cards got sent to the back yard with my dog.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2010, 12:20:31 PM »
Being a pro Cowboys fan,    I tossed all my non Cowboy cards out   like a Dickerson rookie card....Paytons rushing title card and others most people would keep.     The Redskin cards got sent to the back yard with my dog.

Go look at Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey Cards, etc,...I was buying packs of cards that had 4 in them for $12 a pack. Collecting Baseball cards is not for "KIDS ANYMORE."  >:(
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2010, 12:24:10 PM »
Go look at Basketball, Football, Baseball, Hockey Cards, etc,...I was buying packs of cards that had 4 in them for $12 a pack. Collecting Baseball cards is not for "KIDS ANYMORE."  >:(
I actually found most of the cards I had in a little wooden box my dad had in his closet.   They really WERE for adults more than kids.   My dad went bizeirk when he saw   I treated my Steve Pellure card  more royally than  a Roger Craig!

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2010, 12:26:33 PM »
I actually found most of the cards I had in a little wooden box my dad had in his closet.   They really WERE for adults more than kids.   My dad went bizeirk when he saw   I treated my Steve Pellure card  more royally than  a Roger Craig!

Someone stole my Tim Duncan Topps Chrome Rookie Refractor Card.  >:( Was going to sell it for $475 and that was three years ago.  >:(
D

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »
Someone stole my Tim Duncan Topps Chrome Rookie Refractor Card.  >:( Was going to sell it for $475 and that was three years ago.  >:(
I hate him so much    i probably would have chucked it. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2010, 12:34:14 PM »
I hate him so much    i probably would have chucked it. 

I would rather have $475.  ;D
D

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 15, 2010, 01:41:32 PM »
You can multiple hoes at freaknik for $475.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 15, 2010, 01:43:45 PM »

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 15, 2010, 02:21:58 PM »

A real man attends the Freaknik.  8)
D