Author Topic: Do you go to specific parts of GB or just click on unread posts?  (Read 2415 times)

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
I always just click on the show unread posts since last visit...but it got me curious when someone posted the boards most active posters and some guys had no clue who 333 is because he only posts in politics...

Then you have guys that seem to only post in sports or the G&O...why not expand your horizons getbig brethren and click on unread posts... :D
DAWG

Boost

• Getbig V
Re: Do you go to specific parts of GB or just click on unread posts?
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 08:25:34 AM »
99% of the time I just open the G&O section.

sometimes i'll look at the nutrition, training or entertainment board.

I don't think I've ever looked at the other boards (apart from the adult section)

:P

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 08:27:54 AM »

sometimes i'll look at the nutrition, training or entertainment board.

I don't think I've ever looked at the other boards (apart from the adult section)

:P

yea I got the feelin thats what most do...Im the exact opposite I only click on show new replies to your posts...or...show unread posts since last visit....It gives you alot more options than just clicking on specific boards...
DAWG

spinnis

« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 08:40:45 AM »

as to pretty recently I didnt even notice other sections lol

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 08:42:05 AM »
well, the "training and nutrition" ain't science... it's all being beat to death many times by now and most people know how to train/eat here anyway but some refuse to apply them for their own personal agenda and because of their comfortable and "safe" habbits, and some just don't care at all...

the sex section is cool with nice pictures but it's nothing new and incredible if you have gone to college where there's white people, not to mention the school partys...

and the best politics/sex/training/movies/future/neuro science is in G&P so who the hell cares about anything else anyway :P

lvtolft

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 08:54:21 AM »
Mostly the G&O.  The most entertaining stuff goes on here.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 08:54:50 AM »
98% of my time is on the sex board oogling college girls, then I jump between nutrition, G&O and steroids forums.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2010, 12:14:34 PM »
I enjoy the G&O,sports,political,sex,training boards as well...but I never click on um just get there threw the unread posts...
DAWG

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 02:20:45 AM »
G&O ,Vit S board , Y and V board the odd browse but they are grave yards compared to what they used to be.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 04:22:08 AM »
Y and V board the odd browse but they are grave yards compared to what they used to be.

:'(

I visit the G&O, this Complaints board and the E, Y & V. Never been to some of the boards like the Politics or Training or Nutrition or Steroids or the women's section.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 08:22:14 AM »
I check the Y and sports board, "troll" the political board and check the G&O to get a good laugh all the pathetic, insecure, know-it-all losers that do nothing but piss and moan about anything and everything. If you want to look at it another way, it goes from good to bad to worse.

Seeing as he already posted in this thread, let us look at Mon of Steele for an example. One of the most prolific posters on the G&O and he leads one of the most pathetic existences of anyone on here. Must be a correlation.  :o

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2010, 07:11:40 AM »
I always just click on the show unread posts since last visit...but it got me curious when someone posted the boards most active posters and some guys had no clue who 333 is because he only posts in politics...

Then you have guys that seem to only post in sports or the G&O...why not expand your horizons getbig brethren and click on unread posts... :D

Bro - did you know I'm self employed? 

big L dawg

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2010, 12:28:12 PM »
Bro - did you know I'm self employed? 

yea...as a full time getbig poster...
DAWG

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2010, 09:19:12 AM »
I usually skim the first half of the G&O thread titles or sometimes the full first page of it, then might peak on the Questions/Answers board and Y and V boards.  I also go "control-F" and type "Nasser" on the G&O to skip to any threads with Nasser in the title.