Author Topic: Frozen Gear  (Read 873 times)

dbow196

• Getbig II
Frozen Gear
« on: April 12, 2010, 11:31:37 AM »
I obtained some Watson Test-cyp and the fool I got it from had kept it in the fridge. So the gear in the bottle was like bacon grease. It thawed out over a day and is now liquid. However, they are still cloudy and some of the bottles look as though there is a crystalline structure floating in the oil.  I suspect the test might have fallen out off the suspension.  It’s kind of hard to tell of course since the Waston stuff comes in brown bottles as opposed to the clear ones the UG stuff usually comes in. Anyway, I’ve heard that I could put the stuff under warm water or put it in the oven (with a venting needle) for a certain time if the test has crashed.

Anyone have advice on how to do these things?  In your experience in the gear gone or can it be recoverd?

basskiller

• Getbig I
Re: Frozen Gear
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 01:07:34 PM »
heat up a sauce pan full of water.. You only want enough that will come about half way up the vial..
now place the vial in the very warm water.. Pick it out and swirl every few minutes..
It should go back into solution.

4thAD

Re: Frozen Gear
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 04:30:33 PM »
heat up a sauce pan full of water.. You only want enough that will come about half way up the vial..
now place the vial in the very warm water.. Pick it out and swirl every few minutes..
It should go back into solution.

Good advice here. This member knows what he is talking about.