Author Topic: Aspartame  (Read 2647 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Aspartame
« on: April 12, 2010, 11:32:15 AM »
today i am quitting anything that has aspartame in it. I think that can only be a positive. Anyone have any thoughts on aspartame?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
Re: Aspartame
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 11:35:58 AM »
today i am quitting anything that has aspartame in it. I think that can only be a positive. Anyone have any thoughts on aspartame?
kills your pineal in your case it's some of the worst stuff.

If I'd be you I would quit all meds alltoghether or at least gradually

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 11:37:34 AM »
Is that's what is is sweet & low and diet pop? If so, I could never quit it.
E

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 11:41:09 AM »
Actually aspartame is in EVERY FUCKING DRINK . Low, no sugar or regular.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 09:46:31 PM »
I cut out all aspartame products too. If I want to drink pop, I drink one sweetened with Stevia.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 09:51:38 PM »
I have one packet of sweet n low in every cup of coffee I have everyday. And I drink about one Diet Coke a day? I've been averaging this for 7+ years. I think I'm alright? I'd quit consuming high fructose corn syrup before aspartame.

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 09:54:19 PM »
I'd quit consuming high fructose corn syrup before aspartame.

Yep. Anything with Monsanto's GM corn is off limits for me, which means pretty much any processed foods.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 02:50:57 AM »

Did you lose someone close to you because of aspartame poisoning?
Y

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 03:01:40 AM »
how is that stevia stuff?  healthy and tasty too?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 03:14:08 AM »

As fucked up as you are you're worried about aspertame?

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 06:37:12 AM »
how is that stevia stuff?  healthy and tasty too?

I find that it tastes great. As is usually the case with sugar substitutes there is some controversy as to how safe it is for human consumption.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevia#Safety

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 06:39:17 AM »
FDA still says it's harmless.

On the other side, you got this broad Janet Hull : http://www.sweetpoison.com/

Draw your own conclusions.

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 07:15:53 AM »
it's all about moderation. self control is the key.

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 07:22:13 AM »
I cut out all aspartame products too. If I want to drink pop, I drink one sweetened with Stevia.

Which pops have Stevia?  Diet Rite has Splenda but I've heard that stuff isn't the best either (the Black Cherry is really good)

I find that it tastes great.

x2  (Truvia)
R

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 07:31:34 AM »
Which pops have Stevia?  Diet Rite has Splenda but I've heard that stuff isn't the best either (the Black Cherry is really good)

x2  (Truvia)

Hiya STella.

I drink Zevia.

http://www.zevia.com/

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 07:35:37 AM »
Hiya STella.

I drink Zevia.

http://www.zevia.com/

Thanks YR!  I'll look for it.
R

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2010, 07:40:44 AM »
Thanks YR!  I'll look for it.

The g/f went to a local organic food store to pick some up yesterday and it cost us $32.00 for 24 cans of pop. Ouch!

I usually pay much less than that at our regular grocery store. I'd do some comparison shopping if you're able to find more than one store which sells this brand as prices can vary quite a bit.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #17 on: April 13, 2010, 07:46:16 AM »
Aspartame is only the beginning. We're bombarded with toxins from our diets. Look at us, our most popular fast food option is a fucking baconator, bacon on top of cow and cheese. Some religions think cows are holy and shouldn't be eaten, other religions think it unholy to mix dairy and meat, nutrient for birth mixed with the dead animal. Look at us, many of us actually eat a mixture of the two. American industry is a slap in the face to anything sacred hahah.

There is a well calculated conspiracy here to shut down all of the mystical anatomy in our body. We each have a pineal gland in the center of our brains that gets shut down after a few decades of careless dieting, etc. The pineal gland is literally our third eye where our soul is situated. They know our mystical anatomy before our schools can get around to teaching us and they attack it, so we can not be free no matter how hard we try, because we will not desire to be free, this is an aspect of soul to desire to be free. If you are a docile robotic mechanism, you will only ask for advice and leadership to ease survival anxieties.

The best thing to do is to go raw and organic as much as you can. Support your local farms! Meditate and learn chi gong, lucid dreaming and other spiritual practices in order to awaken your mystical anatomy, wherefore promoting soul's presence in the body.
~

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 08:29:07 AM »
all the chemicals you take and this is the one your worried about?ha ha...thats like a crackhead giving up caffeine and not the cocaine...
DAWG

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2010, 08:32:23 AM »
all the chemicals you take and this is the one your worried about?ha ha...thats like a crackhead giving up caffeine and not the cocaine...

all the chemicals? I take a pill a day--holy u are retarded

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2010, 08:49:40 AM »
Aspartame is only the beginning. We're bombarded with toxins from our diets. Look at us, our most popular fast food option is a fucking baconator, bacon on top of cow and cheese. Some religions think cows are holy and shouldn't be eaten, other religions think it unholy to mix dairy and meat, nutrient for birth mixed with the dead animal. Look at us, many of us actually eat a mixture of the two. American industry is a slap in the face to anything sacred hahah.

There is a well calculated conspiracy here to shut down all of the mystical anatomy in our body. We each have a pineal gland in the center of our brains that gets shut down after a few decades of careless dieting, etc. The pineal gland is literally our third eye where our soul is situated. They know our mystical anatomy before our schools can get around to teaching us and they attack it, so we can not be free no matter how hard we try, because we will not desire to be free, this is an aspect of soul to desire to be free. If you are a docile robotic mechanism, you will only ask for advice and leadership to ease survival anxieties.

The best thing to do is to go raw and organic as much as you can. Support your local farms! Meditate and learn chi gong, lucid dreaming and other spiritual practices in order to awaken your mystical anatomy, wherefore promoting soul's presence in the body.

STFU fag

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2010, 10:25:45 AM »
“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.”
 George Gurdjieff quote

I think he means that most people have dead, inactive mystical anatomy. Their lifestyles do not support soul's presence in the body, and they give in to subservience and cycles of predictable behavior. They are spiritually crippled. There is very small percentage of enlightened people, no matter how religious they are.
~

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2010, 10:28:30 AM »
The g/f went to a local organic food store to pick some up yesterday and it cost us $32.00 for 24 cans of pop. Ouch!

:o

Will def. comparison shop!
R

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2010, 10:38:31 AM »

This is because certain psychedelic mushrooms grew from the manure of cows. They would ingest the mushrooms in great amounts and see antoher universe and think the cow was ultimately responsible, thinking the cow is some great creature.. Even though its shit was just the right environment for the shrooms to grow. Cow worshipping is dumb.   :)

figgs

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2010, 11:03:56 AM »
This is because certain psychedelic mushrooms grew from the manure of cows. They would ingest the mushrooms in great amounts and see antoher universe and think the cow was ultimately responsible, thinking the cow is some great creature.. Even though its shit was just the right environment for the shrooms to grow. Cow worshipping is dumb.   :)

Agreed. That's the divine circumstance. Ironically it's holy shit.
~