Author Topic: Breast Tissue  (Read 1235 times)

ShortMonster

• Getbig II
Breast Tissue
« on: April 12, 2010, 07:02:36 PM »
3 years ago I did a test cycle and got gyno(Had surgery to get the lump removed). I have a small amount of breast tissue build up on the right pec. Are there any other supplements to get rid of that? Nolva, letro, or any other supp did anything for me.

lesaucer

Re: Breast Tissue
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 07:32:46 PM »
if you have the breast tissue since a while, nothing can get rid of it except surgery again..   :(

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2010, 10:15:15 PM »
how big is this lump?
First Rock

saopl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 07:20:11 AM »
was it your first cycle?

ShortMonster

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 04:24:37 PM »
The lump isnt bad, I have some extra clomid and letro that can take care of that. Its the breast tissue that came with it that im consered about. Its not completely noticeable but I can notice it and it pisses me off from time to time. Yea it was my first cycle. I fu*ked up, I should of used an AI on cycle.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 05:33:33 PM »
clomid wont do to much letro can really do some damage to it but how big is like like compare it.... like pea size, grape size, plum?  B/c i have a pea sized lump in each titty and its not noticeable at all and letro makes it shrink to nothing.....
First Rock

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 06:15:56 PM »
surgery is only option once it formed.

TEAM Nasser

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 08:15:41 PM »
surgery is only option once it formed.

i have read that to but my little pea sized lumps were reduced to nothing once i went on letro....I went off for about 6 months never felt them then 6 weeks into a new cycle i got that ichy feeling and they were back but not as big and hit them up with letro and poof gone....it depends on the size i think....
First Rock

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 05:32:57 PM »
i have read that to but my little pea sized lumps were reduced to nothing once i went on letro....I went off for about 6 months never felt them then 6 weeks into a new cycle i got that ichy feeling and they were back but not as big and hit them up with letro and poof gone....it depends on the size i think....

but it came back is the problem, if you cycle anabolics or just stay on them all the time, surgery will eliminate any flare ups and the cost of having to get those meds to deal with the pain in the ass.

TEAM Nasser

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2010, 07:18:41 PM »
once it is removed it will never come back.