Author Topic: # 1 Reason Why Women aren't meeting enough (quality) men  (Read 7139 times)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
# 1 Reason Why Women aren't meeting enough (quality) men
« on: April 13, 2010, 05:39:04 AM »
This woman has it right, #1 Reason why you are not meeting Men.

and getting rid of baggage, "bag lady"

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: # 1 Reason Why Women aren't meeting enough (quality) men
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 09:06:13 AM »
her cleveage distracted me. 

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 10:55:53 AM »
her cleveage distracted me. 
You too? I'd say its almost perfect cleavage...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 11:02:45 AM »
the reason women don't meet quality men is very simple.......women don't know what they want, it is up to a man to tell them what they want....but todays average man(if you dare to call the majority that) are just as feminine as the women that they are pursuing.....so you just have a ongoing global game of grab ass happening...

bench

powerpack

• Getbig IV
  • Time to get Buck wild!
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 11:58:26 AM »
The reason.
During late teens and early twenties most woman run after the "bad boys" they actively pursue them.
They throw themselves at these guys time and again, no matter how hurt they get.
Once they are emotionally scared and spiritually crippled they start looking for the "normal guys" the quality men.
The trouble is they are now damaged goods with obvious danger signs and we dont want them either.

True story

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2010, 01:11:48 PM »
The reason.
During late teens and early twenties most woman run after the "bad boys" they actively pursue them.
They throw themselves at these guys time and again, no matter how hurt they get.
Once they are emotionally scared and spiritually crippled they start looking for the "normal guys" the quality men.
The trouble is they are now damaged goods with obvious danger signs and we dont want them either.

True story
^^^^
also true....most respectable dudes dont want a ran down hasbin....

bench

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2010, 01:53:42 PM »
^^^^
also true....most respectable dudes dont want a ran down hasbin....

bench
See a used "Ferrari" on a used car lot, walk away very fast...

or should I say, the women in that scenario are like a 2010 Mercedes SL with 100,000 miles on the clock, but want to be treated like a 2010 Mecedes SL with no miles on the clock and a full warranty

I agree with both you and powerpack.

I posted this here in the woman's section so that the women could give me feedback. But they almost, either never do or they wait awhile. And this is by a woman.

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 04:07:41 PM »
God knows I've had enough basket cases to fill a stadium,and they always come back for more no matter how hard I try to get rid of em'! ::)
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 04:43:26 PM »
i like her point but she should have added something

not only would a man want to separate you to get some one on one time to talk but too many women are lying, back-stabbing skanks, especially to each other.  the more women you hang out with the more shabby, low rent friends we will see you with and that reeks of bad news bears.

go by yourself or with one friend.  if you're an awesome woman you have to make sure you stand out as such and not be associated with garbage.  believe me, MANY guys i know have this info on their mind when they're looking to meet someone.

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2010, 07:13:05 PM »
her other video with the guys is kinda ghetto though.  i just focused on boobies instead.

i also always find it amusing when "authors" and "corporate executives" talk with grammatical errors.

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2010, 07:44:29 PM »
her other video with the guys is kinda ghetto though.  i just focused on boobies instead.

i also always find it amusing when "authors" and "corporate executives" talk with grammatical errors.
Hey, no one's perfect ;D
I mean, some would disappointed that "Dr. Suess" didn't talk in nonsensical rhymes, or Donald Trump didn't have such terrible hair (you're still fired).

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2010, 07:51:48 PM »
not complaining.  just find it ironic.  did i mention she had nice cleavage? lol

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 11:40:35 PM »
not complaining.  just find it ironic.  did i mention she had nice cleavage? lol
I understand...and yes, very nice cleavage...I would be happy with that...

Parker

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 02:24:11 AM »
I just watched it again....X5

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 07:29:58 AM »

I posted this here in the woman's section so that the women could give me feedback. But they almost, either never do or they wait awhile. And this is by a woman.

I just don't usually watch videos that are posted...or if I do it's because the board is slow.

In fact I read this thread before watching the video (watched the first one)....plus I've been married for a long time...meeting men isn't something I look to do ;D

But my comment on the first video is she could be right...but it also made me think that those men that are afraid to approach a group of women might need more self-confidence. 
R

Migs

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 04:22:37 PM »
boobies

;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2010, 08:58:20 AM »
The reason.

True story

agreed...by the time most of em wise up the quality men dont want em.... ...no self respecting quality guy...ie faithful and with a carreer wants bad boy sloppy seconds...and by sloopy i mean physically and emotionally
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2010, 09:03:25 AM »
...but it also made me think that those men that are afraid to approach a group of women might need more self-confidence. 

sometimes they have every right to be afraid stells....a few times when i've approached a table full of women at a bar and sat with em....inevitably one girl in the group gets pissed at you being there (forwhat ever reason) and then unpleasantness ensues. (from your beer mysteriously disappearing after you come back from the bathroom to your wallet sitting on the ground under the table...yeah i left my wallet at the table)

anyhow personally i told said offender to just F off ..cause i wasn't going anywhere, after all her friends were sure enjoying my company...and she really couldn't do jack shit cause i ws friends with the owner/bouncers/bartender of the place....but that option is not always available
carpe` vaginum!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2010, 02:42:14 AM »
Hell, I had one woman walk up while me and my girlfriend were talking and just out of the blue called me a liar.Never even knew who this bitch was,anyway my girlfriend kicked her ass right there, had to post bail to get her out of jail after the stupid bitch called the cops :o
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2010, 08:06:46 AM »
Hell, I had one woman walk up while me and my girlfriend were talking and just out of the blue called me a liar.

wtf? ???
carpe` vaginum!

yng466

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2010, 08:50:02 AM »

wtf? ???
Life is stranger than fiction huh? SHIT,NEVER KNEW THAT MY 90 LB, GIRLFRIEND KNEW HOW TO FIGHT LIKE THAT,BLEW MY F****** MIND!
PARTY LIKE A PIRATE!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2010, 08:54:27 AM »
life is stranger than fiction huh?
maybe she thought you were someone else
carpe` vaginum!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2010, 11:22:41 AM »
I just don't usually watch videos that are posted...or if I do it's because the board is slow.

In fact I read this thread before watching the video (watched the first one)....plus I've been married for a long time...meeting men isn't something I look to do ;D

But my comment on the first video is she could be right...but it also made me think that those men that are afraid to approach a group of women might need more self-confidence.  

man rule #4)never put a woman on a pedestal....much less a whole group of women...

bench