Author Topic: Ownage of skinny 16 year old in the gym yesterday!  (Read 1338 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Ownage of skinny 16 year old in the gym yesterday!
« on: April 13, 2010, 01:24:58 PM »
hahaha, there was a kid in there yesterday, 5'9" 175 pounds, shaved head, chin strap beard, sleeveless Aeropostale shirt with the mighty 14 inch arms on display walking around with the biggest case of ILS i've ever seen so i said, "my God man, you look like you went to the gas station and pumped some air in your lats!!!!!!!" and then i imitated his walk, hahahahaha, he was so embarassed that he put his little sweatshirt.

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
Hi Squadfather

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
good stuff
I dont like twinks.

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
i dont even speak at the gym anymore....its just too easy...

bench

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
hahaha, there was a kid in there yesterday, 5'9" 175 pounds, shaved head, chin strap beard, sleeveless Aeropostale shirt with the mighty 14 inch arms on display walking around with the biggest case of ILS i've ever seen so i said, "my God man, you look like you went to the gas station and pumped some air in your lats!!!!!!!" and then i imitated his walk, hahahahaha, he was so embarassed that he put his little sweatshirt.
                get one of those iphones or a audio tape recorder to put the proof on here, i need a laugh from time to time.
F

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
Odds of recovery: slim to none.

Savagery of brutal, epic, biblical proportions.

Are you saying this abercrombie-and-fitch wearing malnourished bottom twink could have been Karen Carpenter's long lost twin? Oh brother...

Speak on this Mars. I'm sure there were things...

who are you?

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
I know that you used to meltdown pretty hard over on Mayhem, ZachG.

;)

nice try, I dont know what happened to zachG, he stopped posting here a while back after he thought it'd be funny to change his avatar to look kinda like mine

you know, since we have similar screen names

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

takes a big man to pick on a kid at the gym....

i just shut my hole and listen to metal