Author Topic: Deadliest Warrior season 2  (Read 1227 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Deadliest Warrior season 2
« on: April 13, 2010, 02:22:54 PM »
Just thought you guys would like a heads up starts next tuesday...

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
Re: Deadliest Warrior season 2
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 07:50:39 PM »
yup, i'm tired of all the damn repeats

MMA animal

• Getbig II
  • http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 08:37:32 PM »
couldve been a good show if it wasnt run by geeks, their match ups are fuckin dumb, for example spartan vs ninja?? wtf who made that up, those two would never meet face to face and ninjas success in combat is not by going head on with a sheild weilding spartan, just bad match ups like gladiator vs apache, and apache won are u kidding me???? i wanna see gladiator vs samurai, ninja vs apache would be a better match, even better like N***ER vs wigger or BIGFOOT vs ANUNNAKI
eat, sleep, train, f

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 05:25:51 PM »
some matchups are kinda bad.  I would much rather see closer era fighters.  but hey it's better than watching dancing with the stars

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2010, 04:27:29 PM »
Not to mention a computer decides the winner lol..... Then what about the man them selfves? That counts more than what style, or weapons getting used IMO. Just like in MMA ;)
P

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 04:56:13 PM »
a computer can never decide a warrior mind set....

bench

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 04:41:54 AM »
Not to mention a computer decides the winner lol..... Then what about the man them selfves? That counts more than what style, or weapons getting used IMO. Just like in MMA ;)

It's not so much a computer that decides the winner, the way the calculate it is like this:

they give each set of warriors ratings on the let's say physical stature, strength, armor , intelligence, resources (are they close to food,etc.) and tabulate the variables into a matrix, then they factor in each warrior's set of weapons which is see on the show, each one gets a rating (most likely out of 10) with me so far?

Then at the end they have a complete data set for A) the physical warrior B) his environment and resources
and C) his weapons and how well they performed. With probably a few random variable sets thrown in there like 'heart' , 'charisma' , 'agression' etc.

then each side gets their numbers tabulated and all the variables add up to the confrontation , which they do 1000's for accurate unbiased results. And there you have it

56 out of 100 times an indian could win with a bow and arrow and tomahawk against a pirate with a sword and pistol, at the end of the run they take the average out of 1000 simulations and declare the winner and how it most likely went down according to the computer (ie. if that exact same fight had taken place 1000 times)