Author Topic: Zafa  (Read 2816 times)

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Zafa
« on: April 13, 2010, 02:58:55 PM »
Ok-
Bud of mine ordered a shit load of Zafa from a rather well known source...i myself blew up about a year ago on zafa the shit was legit, amps a little hard to break, un uniform and underfilled but they were def legit. 

Saw the stuff he got and it looks identical except its not as thick....and it had a bitter taste but not as much as the oragon I compared it to on the spot.  he said it injected a bit easier b/c its so thin.  has anybody tried this new batch of zafa that has hit the gyms?  Is it possibly faked?  they came with the orginal boxes that carry three amps so it woulda been a pain in the ass to fake...
First Rock

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Re: Zafa
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 07:48:51 PM »
so not one person has seen or used zafa?
First Rock

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 07:59:33 PM »
I used it about a year ago with good results.....not sure about quality know though

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 11:26:45 PM »
Zafa is pretty cheap and I doubt it's worth it to fake.  However, only one amp per box is how it's officially sold.  Your source just stuffed three amps in the box.  OBS sust is a better product but Zafa will get the job done.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 11:39:47 PM »
thats what i thought as well with the boxes but all 3 amps in each box had the same batch number and exp date as on the box.  So it looked legit some of the them are a bit underfilled but every amp thats under filled has the same batch number so i think there is 250mg in each one they just may have over dosed the batch so they put a bit less in it....the amps are so hard to break...OBS amps break so much easier but thats b/c they are a better quality...
First Rock

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 05:53:51 AM »
Zafa Testanon is very good stuff, cheap and the labeling on the amps looks crap but the gear itself is very good  ;)
Thunderdome approved

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 06:11:16 AM »
any zafa's are good and it prob wouldnt be as cost effective counter-fitting a generic sustanon over something like testoviron or irani's

now when they become more popular............

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 09:22:11 AM »
Spike I agree

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2010, 02:47:18 AM »
Guys get gains from them/it, but personally i'd rather drop the few extra coins on organon...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2010, 03:58:22 PM »
Guys get gains from them/it, but personally i'd rather drop the few extra coins on organon...

You can get about 3 amps for the price of one karachi sust.  Both are HG and produced in legitimate companies.  However, Zafa has an actual website of all their products.  I've yet to be able to pull up the same info on a karachi sust amp. 
http://www.zafa.com.pk/gallery.html

Organon has like three different parent companies or some shit as they are part of Schering Plough.  It's hard as fuck to find out the actual information behind their Karachi Sust product.  Where is it produced?  Have you seen pictures of the actual building?  All these things are evident on Zafa's website.  Plus zafa has legitimate contact information. 

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2010, 06:21:32 PM »
You can get about 3 amps for the price of one karachi sust.  Both are HG and produced in legitimate companies.  However, Zafa has an actual website of all their products.  I've yet to be able to pull up the same info on a karachi sust amp. 
http://www.zafa.com.pk/gallery.html

Organon has like three different parent companies or some shit as they are part of Schering Plough.  It's hard as fuck to find out the actual information behind their Karachi Sust product.  Where is it produced?  Have you seen pictures of the actual building?  All these things are evident on Zafa's website.  Plus zafa has legitimate contact information. 

Here is the site for Organon Karachi Sustanon

http://www.obs.com.pk
Thunderdome approved

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2010, 11:45:56 PM »
Nice..........but show me a picture of a karachi OBS sust amp and product description?  It's nowhere to be found.  That's my point.  I bet Karachi sust isn't even an actual legitimately produced product anymore. 

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2010, 02:13:53 AM »
Nice..........but show me a picture of a karachi OBS sust amp and product description?  It's nowhere to be found.  That's my point.  I bet Karachi sust isn't even an actual legitimately produced product anymore. 

there is a brief product description on that site but no picture
Thunderdome approved

machine380

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2010, 05:15:41 PM »
 With

That is my view also, but everone is saying organon is being faked a lot, so why not go with the cheapergear that no one thinks would make since to fake, exspecily if it comes from same source o-s