Author Topic: Wladimir Klitschko calling out David Haye ...  (Read 1819 times)

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
Wladimir Klitschko calling out David Haye ...
« on: April 13, 2010, 05:51:00 PM »
I know not many of you guys are boxing fans...... but I thought this was an interesting find today..... has to be the best fight they can put together in the Heavies.....?

It's all marketing I know..... but still ......

Mr. Zimbabwe

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
Re: Wladimir Klitschko calling out David Haye ...
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 05:58:29 PM »
Here's another clip from before Hayes pulled out with an injury.....and ended up fighting Ruiz......

As Klitschko says..."talk is cheap......

K-1

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM NO MERCY!!!
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 06:19:15 PM »
to be honest I can easily see david getting caught by a long right by either brother then it's a wrap after that...his defense is very very sloppy imo. He likes to lean to one side at times..he does that and that reach will find him eventually.

he has a punchers chance indeed but watching his last few bouts, his defense is far from tight. A fight with either brother wouldn't go past 5 or 6 imo...again he does have a punchers chance and he'll have to be extremely active. I still believe Wlad in particular if pushed will fatigue but you have to apply a lot of pressure and lateral movement...make him MOVE his big ass body to waste joules

A lot of these guys stand right in front of them.no head movement at all...and throw one shot at a time....it's insane watching that sh*t...no way it will work against a big good fighter like Wlad with manny steward pretty much guiding them on how to "fight bigger" than the opponent and NOT waste energy.  

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 06:30:03 PM »
vagina...

bench

AC Slater

• Getbig IV
  • The king of Bayside
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 01:35:03 PM »
i want that fight to happen.  wlad by ko rd. 4
I dont like twinks.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 01:38:36 PM »
Haye will get a quick attitude & ego adjustment if this fight happens...
DAWG

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2010, 12:28:32 AM »
 8)

longer version

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 01:55:41 PM »
Wladimir Klitschko has punchers chance and reach! You have to have exellent defence againgst long reach you will be taking shots just trying to get in range. As long as Klitschko keeps the straghts going to control his opponents distance, he should have an easy win.

And  you can bet a lot of work is going to go into timming that head bob to the side ;) A strong jab and if that fails to stop em commin in follow up with a straight right or (over hand right if they come in jabin) and knock em back so they have to come in againg taking more shots in the processe.
P