Author Topic: having trouble with adex  (Read 6807 times)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
having trouble with adex
« on: April 14, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »
Guys I try to divide my arimidex into .5mg tabs but its a pain in the ass and always little pieces break all over the place. I am thinking of just going to 1mg eod at this point. I even got a pill cutter and it still does shit.

Is that dose too high for only 500mg of test?
1mg eod is what I am asking.

thanks
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: having trouble with adex
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 01:44:26 PM »
I use a pill cutter and its super easy...but if you can't get one, try and score the pill with a razor blade and then split it in half

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 01:54:06 PM »
I use a pill cutter and its super easy...but if you can't get one, try and score the pill with a razor blade and then split it in half

yeah I mean it does cut but some of the little beads inside the pill pop off. I have a good pill cutter too I just heard bad stuff can happen when taking too much adex.
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 02:20:24 PM »
1mg every other day is not taking too much...your thinkin more of the negative sides with letro..you'll be fine..you could even get away with using it on mondays and thursdays and taking nolvadex on the other days of the week...I honestly think you should only use it if your getting bloated or have symptoms of gyno..just take it as needed unless you are getting ready for a show

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 02:30:12 PM »
1mg every other day is not taking too much...your thinkin more of the negative sides with letro..you'll be fine..you could even get away with using it on mondays and thursdays and taking nolvadex on the other days of the week...I honestly think you should only use it if your getting bloated or have symptoms of gyno..just take it as needed unless you are getting ready for a show

my problem is if I dont use an AI with test than I feel like complete shit. Mainly lack of energy and lethargy.
The moment I added some adex I feel better which is strange. I guess I just convert alot of test to estrogen I also get mad bloated even on low doses of test thus far.
l

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 02:36:03 PM »
The lower your bodyfat is the less you will convert test into estrogen

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 11:31:25 PM »
my problem is if I dont use an AI with test than I feel like complete shit. Mainly lack of energy and lethargy.
The moment I added some adex I feel better which is strange. I guess I just convert alot of test to estrogen I also get mad bloated even on low doses of test thus far.

flin that's interesting that adex makes you feel better while on test.  I'm the same way.......I hate the bloating that accompanies my test based cycles.  Also the lethargy and the irritability that is a direct result of increased estrogen is a pain.  I've NEVER used an anti estrogen during my cycles.  But now that I'm older and don't want to deal with the bloat I'm going to start some adex next cycle .25mg qday.

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 02:17:26 AM »
flin that's interesting that adex makes you feel better while on test.  I'm the same way.......I hate the bloating that accompanies my test based cycles.  Also the lethargy and the irritability that is a direct result of increased estrogen is a pain.  I've NEVER used an anti estrogen during my cycles.  But now that I'm older and don't want to deal with the bloat I'm going to start some adex next cycle .25mg qday.

Yeah bro, you see it with guys on hrt too. They will be on for three months then boom depression/lethargy/ fat gain while being on the same dose as before.
I  know how some estrogen is needed to grow and stuff, but some guys just take it too far. When your face looks like a bean bag with two slits in the middle beat red, I highly doubt thats much better for gains anyways lol
Some people(especially my age) live and die by the scale way too much on cycles and just want to gain that 30 pounds in weeks for  piece of mind, even when most of it is  just bloated sloppy shit. I could never understand that.
l

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 10:38:15 AM »

x2

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 11:05:32 AM »
I'm not a big fan of using an AI on such a small dose, but if you must i wouldn't use more than .25 EOD.

8)

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 12:36:18 PM »
x2

Spike fill us in on what your running right now since the show  :)
l

lesaucer

« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 07:56:26 PM »
using 1mg adex eod or e3d, no problem. it only reduce estrogen by 50%, youll have plenty more left in the house. only time you should be worrying about raping to much estrogen is if you use letro or aromasin

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2010, 11:15:55 PM »
using 1mg adex eod or e3d, no problem. it only reduce estrogen by 50%, youll have plenty more left in the house. only time you should be worrying about raping to much estrogen is if you use letro or aromasin

thanks, are you srue 1mg eod reduced only by 50 percent though?

I would imagine it has to be far below that many run .25 mg eod arimidex is very potent 1mg isnt exactly low even at eod.
l

lesaucer

« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 12:59:43 AM »
thanks, are you srue 1mg eod reduced only by 50 percent though?

I would imagine it has to be far below that many run .25 mg eod arimidex is very potent 1mg isnt exactly low even at eod.

yes it can probably reduce it more than 50%. use 1mg eod if you are the type of guy who gets estrogen sides easily. if not, I suggest using it between .25 and .50 eod.

The best way to find out how this shit work on your body, run your cycle, do .50mg eod, get your blood tests done midway in the cycle. look up estrogen level and you know for life how much arimidex you need for X grams of gear a week in order to maintain a healthy estrogen levels.

You can do this with letrozole or aromasin too, no problems, just have to use VERY low dose... but I suggest using a substance that is less harsh on your body. its up to you

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2010, 11:12:58 AM »
The lower your bodyfat is the less you will convert test into estrogen
Never heard this before.Reasoning behind this?

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 02:50:18 PM »

Where did you come up with that?

There are so many factors that come into play, this is a very bad statement.

8)

lesaucer

« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2010, 06:37:31 PM »
Where did you come up with that?

There are so many factors that come into play, this is a very bad statement.

8)

''generally, in normal condition if you fucking prefer...  of course any sane person should get blood test and see whats up with their estro levels, but 99% of gym rats dont give a fuck and just swallow the pills...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #17 on: April 16, 2010, 09:36:24 PM »
''generally, in normal condition if you fucking prefer...  of course any sane person should get blood test and see whats up with their estro levels, but 99% of gym rats dont give a fuck and just swallow the pills...

true.
l

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2010, 08:07:29 AM »
''generally, in normal condition if you fucking prefer...  of course any sane person should get blood test and see whats up with their estro levels, but 99% of gym rats dont give a fuck and just swallow the pills...

What is a "normal" condition? Each case/person is completely different and i know you aren't an Endo.

If people want to lessen the effects of estrogen, they should take less AAS or none at all.

You are correct about most gym rats being ignorant and just swallowing pills, as we have seen in this thread.

Taking all these AI's is worse for you than the steroids themselves.

Good luck.

8)

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2010, 08:35:38 AM »
Agreed

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 17, 2010, 11:42:40 AM »
not really overload..

why should i take less aas when i can take more and just use an AI ?

first test dbol cycle was horrible for me, lethargy, depression, tired all day etc

2nd test dbol cycle (same company same dose) added 1mg eod of HG arimidex and i felt amazing all day etc etc

I wouldn't touch AAS without aromatase inhibitor but again its all different for each and everyone of us....

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2010, 01:58:51 PM »
My favourite is nolvadex, i know it's not technically an AI, but worth the try...
Anyway if i were you id change arimidex to formestane (very easy to get) or just use arimidex every third day, that's good enough for you...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

lesaucer

« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2010, 03:36:58 PM »
What is a "normal" condition? Each case/person is completely different and i know you aren't an Endo.

If people want to lessen the effects of estrogen, they should take less AAS or none at all.

You are correct about most gym rats being ignorant and just swallowing pills, as we have seen in this thread.

Taking all these AI's is worse for you than the steroids themselves.

Good luck.

8)

normal is when you havent took gear in a while, homeostasis. and when you have normal weight and bodyfat.

and your advise to take less aas or none... lmao, do you think this guy want to use adex for a fucking creatine cycle? less aas=less gain, more aas=more gain,more estrogen, which is why you have to use ai's

and dont say ai's is worse than the steroids. yes they can if you are dumb and go on fullblown dose of letrozole. But if you use a little bit of adex e3d just to control estrogen, no danger...

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #23 on: April 17, 2010, 07:49:02 PM »
Overload that was a stupid statement not controlling estrogen on cycles can have serious issues as well.
l

4thAD

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2010, 08:44:23 PM »
Off the advice of an old school 300 pound monster BB'er from another board, I have been running adex @ 1mg e3d, and it is working very nice. Guys listen to OVERLOAD, he knows what he is talking about. The less of these drugs you can put in your body, the better.