Author Topic: BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com  (Read 86650 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
BSN signs another pro - Bob Chick done with bb.com
« on: April 14, 2010, 03:29:48 PM »
I'm hearing BSN will announce this weekend in Orlando their latest IFBB Pro signing. Any guesses who it might be?
Elevate Your Image.™

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: BSN Signs Another Pro?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 03:33:11 PM »
Kai after he disisses MuscleMeds...oh Brother. ::)  He can keep wearing all the read he wants and just change the logo.  He's leaving MD to upgrade to a better company might as well do the same thing for his supplement company, although he signed a multiyear contract with them don't know how easy it is to get out of those...

Or Roelly Twinkler.

Jason K

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 03:34:46 PM »
Word on the street is that it is Gunter.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2010, 03:36:11 PM »
Who is Trey Brewer signed with these days?

Jason K

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 03:38:38 PM »
He has signed with Chris Cook.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 03:55:36 PM »
Who is Trey Brewer signed with these days?

unemployment,,,

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 04:05:13 PM »
I'm hearing BSN will announce this weekend in Orlando their latest IFBB Pro signing. Any guesses who it might be?

it's a stunner!
JM

Jason K

• Time Out
  • Getbig I
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 04:21:34 PM »
When you back on stage Jim?How many IFBB Pro shows have you won?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 04:23:56 PM »

Oh boy oh boy oh boy...I hope my subscription to Musclephone is up-to-date. 

;D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 04:26:16 PM »
it's a stunner!

somehow i have trouble believing "its a stunner"

its a bodybuilder getting a supplement contract, these guys pick up contracts and get dropped every couple of months

the only instance of something "stunning" happening............... .would be if jay cutler appears wearing a BSN shirt, that would be a genuine story

he has been muscletech's golden boy for quite sometime.....but BSN has been coming on strong of late

but anybody else getting signed would be of no surprise, rolly winkler for example would be very much expected

remember right now they have coleman, wolf, curry....

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 04:27:32 PM »

If it happens - quite interesting! 

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2010, 04:31:38 PM »
and not to scoop this thread, but a bigger story has emerged.........Species has announced it signed Ben White :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

***crickets***

:-[ :-[ :-[

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 04:33:04 PM »
ron how do i quote people? nobody will tell me, your quote icon does not work

michael arvilla

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • facebook.com/michael.arvilla
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2010, 04:34:12 PM »
Titus?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 04:34:54 PM »
somehow i have trouble believing "its a stunner"

its a bodybuilder getting a supplement contract, these guys pick up contracts and get dropped every couple of months

QFT

Name one bodybuilder who has been set for life after getting a 'contract' that didn't involve an Arab G4P ring.  

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2010, 05:19:12 PM »
If their history of signings repeats itself this one will be a real doozy. Let's recap shall we?

Ronnie Coleman goes from Mr. Olympia never looking better to a sad, steady decline looking his worse ever... after signing with BSN.

Lunch Trey Brewer goes from the man at the Excalibur to looking like a pile of mashed pototoes... after signing with BSN.

Brandon Curry goes from Mr. USA to not competing and irrellevant... after signing with BSN.

Forrest Griffin goes from top UFC champ to getting punked like a bitch and knocked out by Silva and Evans... after signing with BSN.

Anthony Johnson goes from top UFC prospect to multiple injuries and surgeries with no fight in months... after signing with BSN.

Whoever they sign can be gauranteed to look like a bucket of dicks within two years. Congratulations!!!!!!!

Enjoy your dish...

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 05:23:42 PM »
If their history of signings repeats itself this one will be a real doozy. Let's recap shall we?

Ronnie Coleman goes from Mr. Olympia never looking better to a sad, steady decline looking his worse ever... after signing with BSN.

Lunch Trey Brewer goes from the man at the Excalibur to looking like a pile of mashed pototoes... after signing with BSN.

Brandon Curry goes from Mr. USA to not competing and irrellevant... after signing with BSN.

Forrest Griffin goes from top UFC champ to getting punked like a bitch and knocked out by Silva and Evans... after signing with BSN.

Anthony Johnson goes from top UFC prospect to multiple injuries and surgeries with no fight in months... after signing with BSN.

Whoever they sign can be gauranteed to look like a bucket of dicks within two years. Congratulations!!!!!!!

An astute obvervation Mr. Sushi.

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 06:26:32 PM »

BSN signs Ronnie Coleman, the international market for BSN skyrockets to record sales that year.
BSN signs Forest Griggin, the MMA market moves up tremendously for them.
BSN signs Trey Brewer and Brando Curry, two big bodybiulders who also had quit an audience and following.

Cant complain about BSN, who are one of the top 5 supplement companies out there, and have a great workforce, including good friends that work there.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2010, 06:35:21 PM »

How "big" of a announcement will this be?  That might give us a clue...

My first guess would be Gunter

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2010, 07:03:05 PM »
BSN signs Ronnie Coleman, the international market for BSN skyrockets to record sales that year.
BSN signs Forest Griggin, the MMA market moves up tremendously for them.
BSN signs Trey Brewer and Brando Curry, two big bodybiulders who also had quit an audience and following.

Cant complain about BSN, who are one of the top 5 supplement companies out there, and have a great workforce, including good friends that work there.

sorry ROn, there are a bunch of dicks that work there. ask me how i know.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2010, 07:08:56 PM »
sorry ROn, there are a bunch of dicks that work there. ask me how i know.

according to ron, every bodybuilder is an upstanding, great guy

and the supplement industry is honest and caring

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

anyone who has been around the industry for longer then 5 minutes knows what a fantasy ron is espousing 

Bones

• Getbig IV
  • 3rd pass thru the buffet line,had to undo my belt
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 07:13:45 PM »
  King Kamali
Vegas Buffets Rule!!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 07:15:57 PM »
according to ron, every bodybuilder is an upstanding, great guy

and the supplement industry is honest and caring

::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

anyone who has been around the industry for longer then 5 minutes knows what a fantasy ron is espousing 

Well, even though he blows smoke on a lot of stuff because he works in the industry and has a family to feed, he also clearly states "BSN signs Ronnie Coleman, the international market for BSN skyrockets to record sales that year."

Everything related to competitive bodybuilding is about selling supplements and that's what Ron illustrates with his BSN example.  So, he's being honest with his readers...ya just gotta read between the lines. ;)

LurkyLurker

• Getbig III
  • Advices
« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2010, 09:47:21 PM »
I actually heard some guys talking about it at the gym. Go figure. I guess it is going to be someone big. Could it possibly be this guy?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2010, 11:30:47 PM »
according to ron, every bodybuilder is an upstanding, great guy. and the supplement industry is honest and caring

Uh... not even close with that statement.

Well, even though he blows smoke on a lot of stuff because he works in the industry and has a family to feed, he also clearly states "BSN signs Ronnie Coleman, the international market for BSN skyrockets to record sales that year."

That was what happened. Dont like the answer - oh well.

Everything related to competitive bodybuilding is about selling supplements and that's what Ron illustrates with his BSN example.  So, he's being honest with his readers...ya just gotta read between the lines.

It starts with competitive bodybuilding, but the majority of the people buying supplements are regular people who just work out in the gym, want to lose weight, gain weight or get in shape. Competitive bodybuilding is a sporting niche, but a very important one!