Author Topic: The LEFT Moved to the Center; The Right Moved to a Mental Hospital.  (Read 6590 times)

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: The LEFT Moved to the Center; The Right Moved to a Mental Hospital.
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2010, 11:33:55 AM »
Conspiracy Theory eh?

Well,they cant refuse you for pre-existing conditions.So why would ANYONE pay insurance before they got sick?Everyone will figure out that just wait,get sick and then get insurance.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2010, 11:34:41 AM »
Conspiracy Theory eh?

No, econ 101.

Had you stayed in school beyond your first druken binge you would know this.   

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2010, 11:35:40 AM »
Well,they cant refuse you for pre-existing conditions.So why would ANYONE pay insurance before they got sick?Everyone will figure out that just wait,get sick and then get insurance.
Health Insurance companies cannot deny you insurance but they can set the rates and if you can`t pay the rates, you don`t get insurance.  
I Love The True Adon

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2010, 11:39:24 AM »
Health Insurance companies cannot deny you insurance but they can set the rates and if you can`t pay the rates, you don`t get insurance.  

Lets say I refuse to buy insurance.I will just wait until I get sick,then buy insurance.The companies cant refuse me.Why in the world would I buy insurance?Why wont everyone just wait until you need it?So,the companies will be getting millions on their roles that are sick.They will only be paying out and not collecting.How can they stay in buisiness?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2010, 11:40:48 AM »
Lets say I refuse to buy insurance.I will just wait until I get sick,then buy insurance.The companies cant refuse me.Why in the world would I buy insurance?Why wont everyone just wait until you need it?So,the companies will be getting millions on their roles that are sick.They will only be paying out and not collecting.How can they stay in buisiness?

Why even bother Billy? 

TA and KC are so utterly clueless, ignorant, naive, and lacking of any common sense on this issue that yuor statement is like Greek to them. 

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2010, 11:42:50 AM »
They can`t refuse you a policy but they can charge you say, 500 dollars a month or whatever.  Also, Insurance companies CAN STILL DENY PROCEDURES.  Sure you can get insurance, if you can afford it, but this does not guarantee that your operation is even covered.

Your scenario does not make sense.
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2010, 11:43:49 AM »
Why even bother Billy? 

TA and KC are so utterly clueless, ignorant, naive, and lacking of any common sense on this issue that yuor statement is like Greek to them. 
I used to work for United Healthcare in case you forgot.
I Love The True Adon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2010, 11:44:42 AM »
I used to work for United Healthcare in case you forgot.

Why did you quit or were fired?   

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2010, 11:49:41 AM »
They can`t refuse you a policy but they can charge you say, 500 dollars a month or whatever.  Also, Insurance companies CAN STILL DENY PROCEDURES.  Sure you can get insurance, if you can afford it, but this does not guarantee that your operation is even covered.

Your scenario does not make sense.

Do you want to bet that they will not be able to charge you 500 a month?With this administration strangling them by the neck?By the way,if my company uses 12% of its earings on health care and now can drop health care and pay an 8% fine,whats the point of them offering insurance?One more step towards single payer.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2010, 11:52:30 AM »
Do you want to bet that they will not be able to charge you 500 a month?With this administration strangling them by the neck?By the way,if my company uses 12% of its earings on health care and now can drop health care and pay an 8% fine,whats the point of them offering insurance?One more step towards single payer.

Billy - you are talking about things so far and above TA's comprehension its not even worth trying anymore.   

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2010, 11:54:08 AM »
Why did you quit or were fired?   
I quit.  There is another on this board, "Andy Griffith" who worked with me.  He quit too.  It was an eye-opener as to how the system truly works.  He also can tell you how screwed up and unfair it is.  People would literally cry to us and beg us and there is nothing we could tell them except sorry, pay or die.
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2010, 11:55:17 AM »
Before they could drop you and pay no fine.  What stopped them from doing that before?
I Love The True Adon

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2010, 11:55:22 AM »
I quit.  There is another on this board, "Andy Griffith" who worked with me.  He quit too.  It was an eye-opener as to how the system truly works.  He also can tell you how screwed up and unfair it is.  People would literally cry to us and beg us and there is nothing we could tell them except sorry, pay or die.

So you were a one man "death panel"?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2010, 11:59:16 AM »
Before they could drop you and pay no fine.  What stopped them from doing that before?

Because health insurance  USED to be a way to lure in talent.Now,they will just leave it up to the government to worry about it.Now they can do it it and blame it on Obama and the dems.Companies care about the bottom line,Obama has now given them the excuse to drop it.

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2010, 11:59:58 AM »
So you were a one man "death panel"?
We both were in charge of ensuring that the death panels worked as they should and eliminate any errors that would keep them from moving smoothly (which is a joke, nothing smooth when it comes to health insurance).  We didn`t create the death panels, but we enforced them.

PM Andy Griffith, he can tell you the exact same thing.  He worked there longer than I did and he is now out of it.  The place was a giant death panel come to think of it.
I Love The True Adon

Jezebelle

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 12:04:59 PM »
Because health insurance  USED to be a way to lure in talent.Now,they will just leave it up to the government to worry about it.Now they can do it it and blame it on Obama and the dems.Companies care about the bottom line,Obama has now given them the excuse to drop it.
Actually Obama has given them more of a reason NOT to drop it.  I used to handle all of FORD retiree Health Insurance at United Healthcare.  Ford dropped many by the thousands because the cost of healthcare exceeded the cost of producing cars and they simply could not offer benefits any longer.  This is still the case and will be as long as Health Insurance stands as a roadblock.

Now companies risk a fine if they drop Health Coverage, before they could drop you at their whim and fancy.
I Love The True Adon

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2010, 09:56:06 PM »
I was watching that MSNB clip. WOW. And they call Fox News biased? Ha!! And I just love how Bill Maher mentioned Jeopardy for Sarah Palin and Michelle Bachman. Im sure he and other liberals view that type of theoritical trivia as a prerequisite for being President of the United States. But, knowing how the world works? No, that doesnt matter much to them.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!

MM2K

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2010, 10:20:00 PM »

But wont the government subsidize those who cant afford it? ANd ofcourse the insurance companies are going to have to jack up the rate. Ofcourse, some states could try to impose price caps like New Jersey is trying to do.
Jan. Jobs: 36,000!!